Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (176 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this....

“And I will send My Angel before you, and I will drive out the Canaanite and the Amorite and the Hittite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father, as Your mercy has brought us into Year 2021, please command Your presence to go with us. In Your mercy oh Lord bless us as we begin this blessed year 2021 with a renewed hope in You, remove every obstacle that can hinder us from experiencing open heaven in year 2021. Amen

Happy New year���

(1) (Reply)

Prayer To Our Our Lady Of Perpetual Help. / Kukah: A Cleric Without Borders / The Lords Chosen: Six Months Breast Lump Disappeared Upon Hearing God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.