Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture (70505 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Second Wife Judy Celebrate His First Wife May On Her Birthday / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by foleskay(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
edogu:
Do you know that Yul Edochie's wife is from Ebonyi precisely IZZI. He married from Enigwe 's family.
mя sţoяʏ ţєʟʟєя.ɰһo ѧsҡ you
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Hotzone(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
It’s so nice and manly
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by MoneyTrees(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
The year has just began and you have not given a thought of shedding your tribalistic Attitude.
There's nothing wrong with the post you just quoted let not for the inferiority complex present in you without your knowledge shocked
Grow up niggar angry
Happy new year to all real niggars wink grin cheesy, pvssy ass niggar em people you can get yours from your ass licking frolicking tribalistic bigot politicians tongue
Wiifesnatcher:

complex inferiority dey worry you for thinking your fellow imbeciles won't like your imbecilic comment if you don't mention the blessed tribe

mumu people
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by mrkings84(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to him. Nice looking family I must say Money is good!!
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Jesslove(f): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Jaqenhghar: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2021
I hope this his daughter plays basketball or volleyball. That height is something else
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Drsnives(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2021
You sure say na him born the one for far right?ABI na my eyes dea decive me
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Michaelcircuit(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Lovely home. May the good Lord continue His good will upon ur family this year in Jesus name. Amen. happy new year
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by OyinO: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Best answer to give to those who insult or you is Silence..

Silence is Wonderful..

They say silence is golden, but not in every case. Sometimes, your silence is a yes for something bad or for simply being a coward who prefers sitting on a fence (being neutral).

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by OyinO: 1:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Best answer to give to those who insult or you is Silence..

Silence is Wonderful..

They say silence is golden, but not in every case. Sometimes, your silence becomes a yes for something bad or for simply being a coward who prefers sitting on a fence (being neutral).
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Myself2(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Upmost96:
If you don't take care of them, who will?? They are your responsibility

Ah ah na fight ?
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Realfrankie(m): 1:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
All for the grams

Your own good
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by ofiko123(m): 2:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Beautiful family... happy new year everyone..
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
The daughter got cute and sexy long legs.

Yul got good looking family. Given the fact that Pete Edochie who is a traditional and pro-family kind of man is his father, you don't need to be told that Yul his son will be family oriented too.

Nice of him.

Them no born his daughter well to call herself a feminist with a father like Yul and grandfather like Pete Edochie cheesy

How are you even sure she's not our own beloved zzor?

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by janedonez(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Good looking family.
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Zurich1844(f): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2021
foleskay:

mя sţoяʏ ţєʟʟєя.ɰһo ѧsҡ you
No be only Izzi, what of ezi? That face resemble abakaliki face?
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2021
MoneyTrees:
The year has just began and you have not given a thought of shedding your tribalistic Attitude.
There's nothing wrong with the post you just quoted let not for the inferiority complex present in you without your knowledge shocked
Grow up niggar angry
Happy new year to all real niggars wink grin cheesy, pvssy ass niggar em people you can get yours from your ass licking frolicking tribalistic bigot politicians tongue

why won't you support your fellow imbeciles, of course everyone will expect you to cheer the dumb blockhead post up now

the year just started or ended is your lineage problem not mine, if you don't want to be tamed then cease to say rubbish about other people's tribe. is it not dumb to be correcting someone taming you dumb kinsman weird post but silence about his foolish post that's you people hallmark

get your watery brain outta here before I bounce on you, attention seeker like you, Anupama
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Odogwu nwoke, that's a typical Igbo man for u, not ofe mmanu
Pls no hating ofe mmanu, look at beautoful family
If na ofe mmanu, u for see fanta and coke in the name of bleaching together with big yansh and breast

So, as old as you are you don't have sense?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Shortyy(f): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Women always attracting insult to themselves. Then pretend not to know were it's coming from or why it's coming

You could have shared a picture of your family freely without dragging "them" in that beautiful space you already have going.

But by saying " this is why I don't respond"..

You already responded to them. Whoever them means.

Which women? Is that man a woman? Please new year, drop your hate for women. Let it be your new year resolution.
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2021
TransAtlanticEx:
Yul's daughter is the deal mehn.
I'm sure my daughter is gonna be like this too,you know magic touch of handsome fathers wink
All I need is a pretty woman(preferably dark) and guys will kill themselves to have my daughters.
And yeah I would pamper my female children too wella(like egg) so them go soft die.
Can't wait.
Akuko akolu na beer parlour onwelu receipt?

Well, it's good to dream
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

So, as old as you are you don't have sense?
Tank u sir, I get small headache
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Tina001(f): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2021
H2ho:
Tina001, what do you have to say? undecided
Ok.. That's what I have to say
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Tank u sir, I get small headache

That thing you posted was nonsense.

We just entered new year; try to control yourself from posting tribalistic comment.
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Cammo: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
The black one on the far right is the realest nigga. Just take a closer look at him. cool
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

That thing you posted was nonsense.

We just entered new year; try to control yourself from posting tribalistic comment.
No wahala baba, na just joke sorry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by MoneyTrees(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jargon is when a pvssy ass niggar combines so many words and yet it doesn't make a bit of sense
Well, the wise words of a real niggar: Thou shall not talk too much this new year & thou shall get rid of that tribalistic trait in ya head

Have a wonderful weekend grin

Wiifesnatcher:

why won't you support your fellow imbeciles, of course everyone will expect you to cheer the dumb blockhead post up now

the year just started or ended is your lineage problem not mine, if you don't want to be tamed then cease to say rubbish about other people's tribe. is it not dumb to be correcting someone taming you dumb kinsman weird post but silence about his foolish post that's you people hallmark

get your watery brain outta here before I bounce on you, attention seeker like you, Anupama
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
MoneyTrees:
Jargon is when a pvssy ass niggar combines so many words and yet it doesn't make a bit of sense
Well, the wise words of a real niggar: Thou shall not talk too much this new year & thou shall get rid of that tribalistic trait in ya head

Have a wonderful weekend grin

the sound of typical Igbo kid, always typing faster than their slow reasoning

pack your Nnamdi KANU given brain one side and get sense
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by Isabella199: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by uzor1984: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
yul my man I believe you die
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by fuckaholic25(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
The daughter got cute and sexy long legs.

Yul got good looking family. Given the fact that Pete Edochie who is a traditional and pro-family kind of man is his father, you don't need to be told that Yul his son will be family oriented too.

Nice of him.

Them no born his daughter well to call herself a feminist with a father like Yul and grandfather like Pete Edochie cheesy
how can leg be cute?
Re: Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
That his daughter don ripe o. Who has her social media account? Make I try her with money whether she go fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.