Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies (955 Views)

Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies by greaterlove001: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
2021 PROPHECIES AS PROPHESIED BY BISHOP DR. EMMAH GOSPEL ISONG ON 31st of DECEMBER, 2020, AT FAITH MANSION WORLD CENTER, CITY OF TESTIMONIES, IKOT ENEOBONG, 8MILES, CALABAR - NIGERIA

1. In 2021 you shall rise in obscurity according to Isaiah 58:10. This means that there will be surprising liftings and miraculous promotions and elevations to enviable positions that will be humanly impossible. only by grace. So, it is a year of grace. If you add 2 + 0+2+1 = 5. And 5 stands for the grace of God.

2. The Lord says, “Don’t be afraid for the God who protected you in 2020 shall keep you in 2021. Only avoid bitterness and unforgiveness.” Do not carry anybody in your heart to the new year. Let old things pass away.

3. There shall be enforcement of safety regulations across the nations, even helmet, safety belts in factories and in traffic.

4. Major gang leaders will receive amnesty, because they will confess and seek forgiveness, they will repent and be received back to the society. Because of the several prayers of the saints to sanitize this country of insecurity.

5. Crime will move from car snatching to Bag snatching. Know how you carry big bags that contains nothing on the road.

6. One of the businesses of the year that will bring money shall be photography, graphic designs and makeup artists. Makeup artists, photographers and graphic designers shall be the latest millionaires in town. Mark my words.

7. Despite a tough economy, there will be a major technological breakthrough. In 2021 a major technological breakthrough shall be unveiled, including inventions of model cars, even in Nigeria.

8. Buy garri and keep. These prophecies look funny, when it comes to pass you will see. Buy garri and keep! Though agriculture shall be boosted, there will be scarcity of some basic products. And this will include garri, but after which the federal government will intervene and farmers will rejoice.

9. Pray for Biden of the United States of America, I see his name and photographs all over the tabloid in the world; magazines and online. You will hear his story in the next few days, it will shock the world.

10. Doors will open for Nigerians in America contrary to what use to obtain. Nigerians will have access to international relationships in America. American will look for Nigeria.

11. Pray for Pastor Ize Iyamu of Edo State, his case is not yet over. He shall be in the news again. Mark my words, it shall come to pass

12. In 2021, Some major so-called apostles and men of God making noise like cymbals who are not called of God shall fade away into oblivion and be exposed. And in the same vein, some men of God, who are genuine, whom God has highly called, but were highly persecuted, God shall vindicate them and they will rise from obscurity.

13. The west of Nigeria shall have their say, but the Igbos of the east, shall have their way.

14. Pray against political confusion in Namibia. It will call for International intervention, despite government releasing of their special forces, pray that blood be not spilled and refugees be not scattered into neighbouring countries.

15. More stringent visa policies on Nigerian politicians, and it will affect the innocent among them.

16. Tithers and givers and supporters of the gospel of the kingdom, The Lord say : "I shall not withhold any good thing from you." ( Psalm 84:11)

17. In 2021, be generous and kind, but be careful and watchful, for many shall come as needy, but they shall become like a trap. The Lord says, “I will deliver you and show you my salvation.”

18. There shall be an attempt to change a certain capital city in Nigerian state, but it will be resisted amidst heavy criticism.

19. A new lead shall burst open by the Nigerian security network due to a high technological intelligence gathering. This is good news for Nigerian security system.

20. Pray for Gombe State. Terrorists have been hiding in the forests and bushes of Gombe. Their hiding haven shall be revealed. They will be exposed in the name of Jesus.

21. Pray for a certain First lady in Nigeria, that she does not mourn a key family member. ( One of the parents ) in 2021.

22. Much attention shall be given to the disabled in 2021 and the physically challenged persons in the society. If you have an NGO, good wisdom demands that you direct it to the disabled.

23. Football lovers : Oh the greatest miss in the history of football in any national football or tournament, a national team is seen throwing away the ball in a very serious competition. I hear them shout, Oh, over the bar ! May be it was a penalty, but it is the greatest miss ever in football.

24. There shall be some good news in the power sector. Electricity tariffs shall experience a review, though not without mass protest and insistence. So the new Endsars will be on Power.

25. Heavy rainfall within the middle of the year leading to several building collapse. For some of you who want to lay foundation of your building, make it solid, so that the biblical wind and rain does not pull down your house.

26. Another business Tip prophetically. Restaurant, food vendors and outdoor business will continue to boom in 2021. He that has ears, let him hear. Do these things the Lord says, you will be a billionaire.

27. Despite challenges in the past year of 2020, the Lord says, “Make 2021 a year of your thanksgiving unto God, for I the Lord will perfect and complete every uncompleted work in your life”

28. I see miracle new born babies to women who have been praying and fasting and waiting, and all the blessings the enemy has held back in the yester years, shall be released in 2021.

29. Bad news for rapists. They will be publicly condemned and disgraced, even by international media. Many voices across the world will speak against rape.

30. There will continue to be increase in financial fraud. Be careful of financial transactions before you hit it. Please confirm and be double sure before any financial transaction. The hearts of men is becoming desperately wicked and the love of money has led many to evil.

31. Channels Television continued to be high professionally in performance, but they will go through a season of serious persecution in 2021. Pray for them.

32. serious scandals rocking the Nigerian sports administration culminating into open fight, even in the football field. The Nigerian Football Association, vis-à-vis our sports administrators will suffer series of greed and sports mal-handling. That means in summary, Nigerians got talent, but we lack integrity.

33. Pray against serious shakings in the homes of top politicians and celebrities. Many marriages of top politicians and celebrities, prominent politicians will be openly shaken in 2021. Only those who know Jesus shall wax strong and do exploit.

Re: Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies by Karlifate: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy

Re: Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies by OkCornel(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2021
A review of his 2020 “prophecies” please?

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Prophesied So Many Military Men Will Die this year / My Journey As A Marine Agent By T. Joseph / My Advice To The Females: If Possible, Get Married Before 20 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.