Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. (1907 Views)

Access Bank's Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton,offers N5m In Grant And Mini MBA From IFC / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / Get A Loan Of Up To N5m In 3 Hours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
I'm about to give you a 20k course for free..

I'm about to lay at your very lap a very important secret...

Are you up for this?

OK, follow me:

This simple secret has pulled in millions of Naira for many brands and businesses also.

Looking at the headline that made you click this link,

It's very obvious it got your attention and made you salivate for more,

The intention of this post isn't to tell you how I made #5million in 3months but to drive home to you why ''Attention grabbing'' is a very important skill you need to learn in 2021.

If you don't want your business to struggle again this year,then make sure you take this very importantly

This is because every second of the day, people are exposed to so many content online.

People do not come on social media with the intention of making a purchase.

There is an overflow of content on the internet.

So how would your content capture the attention of your readers among all the content they are exposed to?

By grabbing attention through your headlines

If this is the only thing you learn, you can actually start making serious money with your post on social media

The headline is one of the most important part of your post/copy and therefore you need to take it serious

Enrol for a comprehensive class on copy writing this year,and learn the ropes of persuasive writing

I'm reopening my 2 weeks copy writing class at a 30% discount and it's a class of 10 people

Maximize this period and learn how it works

Cheers.

Solomon opeyemi
Copywriter
Sales consultant
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by Mide3367: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mide3367:
Yawns

Smiles
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2021
solocube:

Smiles

Let me show you a simple formula you can use to write a sales copy and drive massive sales for your product...

So pay rapt attention..

This formula has pulled in millions of Naira for brands and businesses..

If this is the only thing you learn, you can actually start making serious money writing sales copies for people..

Let's go..

� Headline
� Openings
� Story
� Solution
� Benefits
� Offer
� Testimonial
� Guarantee
� Call to action
� What they will loose/warning
� Call to action

Let's apply this to

You can use this formula for any kind of product..

Let's go..

(Story) Discover How A 27 Year Old Ifeanacho Emmanuel Makes 5 Million Naira Every Month Selling Shawarma & Cocktail In Agbor, Delta State.(Headline)

Isn't this incredible? A 27 year old reveals the tips and strategies that helps him make at least 5 Million Naira every month, selling Shawarma and cocktail in Agbor Delta state.......(opening)

I really felt pained over those years I wasted over 2 Million Naira trying different business and failing consistently..

From one business to the other..

I keep falling victim over and over of a failed business, no matter how hard I tried...

And that thought me a very important lesson, that's it's not just working hard alone,you need to also work smart

But after I discovered some secrets that 98% of people don't know about making massive sales in business even in a student environment,

It changed my business completely and raked in 5million naira for me in just 6months

Wouldn't you also like to put an end to your struggle of no sales and rake in huge cash?

Let me stop here..

(The solution)
A friend of mine, Charles later introduced me to an online copywriting course.

Again, I didn’t have N20,000 to buy that course at that time. I only managed to save
N5,000 from my business back then before it failed.

So charles my friend borrowed me N15, 000 and I completed the training fee and bought
that course.

This Is What Changed Everything For Me
I began to study the course

After the last module on the course, I decided to test some of the strategies and methods I learnt for this sharwa idea business running through my minds

And that was the game changer, everything changed all of a sudden, a new ray of light finally beamed

It finally got dawned on me that I was doing it all wrong before,

I went ahead and shared this secrets to one of my friends, collins. After 30 days of
implementing this unique strategies, he came back full of joy of how he sold out 50pieces of his product, wrist watches that he kept in his house for inability to sell them off.

After trying out this methods and seeing that it truly works,I have decided to create a detailed video course on how I made 5million within 6months

(Benefits)

By getting this course,you save yourself the heart attack of trial and error

You learn to make tonnes of cash without stress

Imagine that for a moment...

How would you feel,if making sales wasn't an issue anymore

Stay with me..

(Offer) 2 years of my sweat is inside what you're about to get..

You will achieve in less than 6 months what took me 5 years to achieve..

� Inside the course you will get a 7 video step by step on EVERYTHING *******..

� You will get a step by step video on how to ********........

� You will get a list of **********

Let me stop here abeg�

This post is getting long..

I would have killed you with offer..

Then after that also add bonuses..

As a bonus you will also get blah blah blah..

You also add a bonus that will make them take action now..

I also have a bonus for those that will get the product today..

If you order today you will will get *****

This is for those that order today alone..

(Testimonies) Let me show you what people like you that got the course are saying..

(You blast them with Testimonies if you have one)

(Guarantee) Here's another thing...

Do not order this course if you're not ready to apply this knowledge

The process is very fast..

If you get the product and apply the lessons and you don't get this result in less than 6months here's my Instagram handle ******

Chat me up and I will refund your money back to you..

I repeat don't buy this course if you're not ready to do what it takes,it's a waste of time and money

(Call to Action)Get the course here

This is for serious minded people alone..

This is the only course that have have taken lots of Nigerians from poverty to riches

Here's what people say about my course again..

(Insert testimonies)

You can choose to continue wasting money up and down or get the course and smile while you sleep because of what this will do for you

My personal number is inside the course..

You will see my house and my face..

Will show you deep things that will make you shout..

Click here to get the course

My hand is paining me already �

To help you get better in bringing in sales and writing copies/post that gains massive attention and sales,

I will be doing a 2day free class on copywriting

I don't need much people, just 20 people and then we're good to go

Click this link to join in

https:///n2831y

Or send me a WhatsApp message on +2348164870942

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Copywriter
Sales consultant
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
solocube:

Smiles

�7 High-Income Skills That Will Make You Super Rich In 2021�

It's the beginning of the year,and I'm committed to your success this year.

..... Grab your pen and paper. Let's do this together�

In the next few seconds, I will HAND OVER to you the 7 Biggest money-coughing skills you must learn one of them if at all you want to make good money online�

One of the proven, reliable and highly effective ways to drastically reduce your money problems is to learn a skill.

...��

If you possess a relevant skill, you will hardly hit rock bottom financially, and even if you do, you'll always bounce back easily.

No doubt about it,there's work to be done

‼️‼️

There are so many skills to choose from

��

✅Copywriting
✅Closing

✅Digital Marketing

✅FB Ads

✅Programming

✅Web design

✅Graphics design
etc.
Personally, I've been able to learn, copywriting, digital marketing, FB Ads but recently I needed to design some landing page, optin page and a thank you page for a particular product

So I had to reach out to an expert in order to get this done(you might have noticed, I'm not active on WhatsApp like before)

Instead of me having to reach out every time to home and pay heavily, I decided to get a course on it

And on my own, I was able to create all of this for my business ( truth is, if you wanna make big sales, you need a sales page and the likes)

And so I thought …

What if I also help you to learn this also and put an end to your worries of having to pay heavily…

So I got a resale right…

So this is it…

*It's a detailed video course on how to build a blog, professional website , landing page without writing a single line of code…*

Not even one…

I have always hated coding, so I wouldn't dare to learn it…

And you know what, because of how committed I am to help you this year, you would be amazed at how cheap you're paying to get this course…

If I say 20k, it's not much…

But you won't be paying that at all

Just half of it…

The whole course will be going just for 10k,

But if you're getting it today, I'll be giving you access for 7.5k…

Yeah, just 7.5k

Chicken change right?

Too good to be true abi?

And as a bonus I'll be giving you access for free to digital marketing courses

All you have to do is download the MEGA app and you import the one you're interested in…

So if you're getting it…

DM now
+2348164870942
Happy first Sunday of the year

Call/WhatsApp
+2348264870942
Solomon opeyemi.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Here comes the much talked about and mind blowing new year offer just for you alone

Yes you

https://empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks

Click to grab yours...

+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Reflecting over that terrible and fateful Sunday night.I remember I just had a talk with my dad where we argued for a lengthy time over the match between man utd and arsenal.

It was exactly 9:08pm,she sent me a message that reads ''i'm done''.

Seeing this, I remembered my phone making that notification sound.

As at that time,I was eating that delicious and favorite meal of mine, fried rice and assorted chicken that took like all day to prepare..

I'm not I had taken more than 5 spoons when I decided to check what message notification it was.

Alas! It reads ''i'm done completely with you'' seeing this,spoon dropped off my hand, I suddenly began to feel this unrest within my stomach, at some point I was feeling nauseated.

I thought to myself,probably this isn't what I'm thinking, with a lot of mixed feelings within me, hoping it wasn't what I was thinking, I picked up my phone and put a call through to her.

Heart panting heavily and loudly, in such a way that could be heard,hands vibrating, legs shaking and sweating oozing out profusely. bimp bimp ,the phone kept ringing, first call she didn't pick up

Haha! Has it gotten to this point? At least let me know why you suddenly made this decision, I thought out loud.

Still in that state of dilemma, I put another call through to her,maybe she missed that call for real… second call,still no answer and the the third, the fourth, even the fifth…

Still no response.

By now it was beginning to dawn on me, although refusing to accept it, that this is becoming true.

Oh! How I wish,this is not true, how I wish it's all a dream and I could just snap out from

While still thinking, I got a WhatsApp beep, it was her.

''I said,I'm done with you, stop calling me. Enough of all of this, I can't cope anymore. We aren't compatible''

I dropped my phone,not knowing what to do or say,My head suddenly appeared bigger than my neck could hold, what a shock! I just couldn't believe this.

I decided to text her back, can you please let's talk first and settle things amicably, I'm sorry for whatever I might have done wrong. It won't happen again, but please let's iron this out.

But at this point, she seems resolute…

After what seems like ''forever'' she replied, what talk? See I can't cope with that ''wretched and broke life of yours''.

As soon as I saw this, tears welled up instantly and began to drop uncontrollably…

So this was it? This was the reason for your silence and withdrawal for some days...I was able to connect the dot

Prior to that time,I noticed her withdrawal, her silence and unusual behavior, and when I asked she said she just needed to be alone, She'll be fine, I should with her.

I thought to myself, this must one if those quiet moments of hers, she'll be fine and start relating well again…

Not knowing this would be fatal…

With those words still ringing in my head: ''I'm tired of your wretchedness''

For days, I couldn't eat and she blocked all my lines.

It took me about four weeks to eventually process and accept this new reality: ''she's gone for good''

And so I told myself, ''never again''

Never again will this happen to me. Never again will I become so helpless,pained and broke again.

I told myself, I'll do and give everything it takes,to come out of been broke and be rich…

Everything legally, I was ready.

I promised myself and gave myself a target…

And so I kept searching,I.kept looking, I jepy reaching out for opportunities.

I was ready to do all it takes, after a lot of diligent search, I paid for a course on copy writing, I immersed myself in the process and gave it my all.

I learnt a lot and I knew this was it, and so I began to apply the lessons, and in a short while, I began to see changes, sales began to rush in, recommendations were coming in and of course cash flow.

So I thought to myself, so it's really this simple(but not easy though) to start making real cash, why didn't I know this before now

Had I known this before now, I wouldn't have lost her.

''If you're broke and in relationship, chances are high that she will leave soon, probably sooner than expected.''

You say? She understands better…

So I also thought, until things changed.

If you're reading this and you're still broke,or having challenges making enough cash yet…

In order for your case not to be like mine, give it all it takes, make this money before you lose her.

Learn this high income skill;learn copy writing

And you know what?
After having this traumatic experience, I made up my mind,I'll help as many youth as possible not to fall victim of this experience because of their financial status by teaching them this high income skill…

And so I'm reopening another intensive and practical 14day class for those who are ready to increase their sales and income regardless of whatever you're selling…

This skill has changed my life,and I believe it should change yours…

If you're ready to come out of that broke lifestyle…

Click on this link below and grab the offer I have for you there

There's a unique and special offer that's valid for today only…

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant
Direct response copywriter
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
It was a hot Saturday afternoon when my phone suddenly beeped. It was a WhatsApp notification. Of course,with the kind of work I do,it is normal to get tonnes of messages.

But there was something odd about this message,before I could say ''jack'' it was 9 long messages from just that contact…

Who's this? I thought
Why the constant disturbance…

So I decided to check? It was a Lady trying to ask for a financial assistance to cater for her dying mother who was in the hospital.

According to her,she mentioned that medical, it's hard for me to recollect presently, but it required she been operated on… And requires a lot of money…

In my mind,I questioned, why telling me all of this, but of course a part of me knew, she was short of cash…

Pay it now… I replied

Sir,there's no way I can raise the amount needed...she replied

How much are we talking about here?I asked
250k Sir…

250k? I asked to be sure

She continued, all I have been able to raise is 15k…

Why don't you reach out to friends and relatives? I enquired

I have, they are saying,they don't have.

Really?Nobody to help at such critical moment?

And I was told, I must make a deposit of at least 200k before they can begin any work on her, I have tried pleading with them but they seem resolute with the decision and I was told that she has to be operated on latest 72hrs or else she dies… she said

I was trying to figure out how she got my number, it was when I went through our chats, I realized she had once inquired about one of my copy-writing trainings but didn't follow through with the payment…

I then asked for clarity sake…

What exactly do you want me to do?

Sir, I need your with any amount to save her, she switched to voice note and I felt heavy with the heavy cry and sorrow with which she spoke.

But this is a wrong time for me….l don't have that kind of cash to spare.

I then thought, what if this is all a lie and one of those scammers…

How do I know this is true… I need proofs…

She then sent me a pics of her and her mother and doctor's report.

I gave a deep sigh.

I'll see what I can do to help, check back in 24hrs, but I can guarantee you anything for now…

Please sir, whatever way you can help with,would be appreciated, she replied…

So I came up with an idea

This is what I can do to help…

I packaged one of my digital product, ''how to build a professional web,blog,sales page without writing a line of code'', designed it's sales copy and ran the ads for 10k bonus price, within 24hrs I got 12 sales from the ads, reached out to some of my friends and promoted it on my WhatsApp status with a tagline that this money will be used specifically to raise money to save a life…

People did well to respond as well, and I was able to get her 207k in 24hrs

I sent it to her,prayed and hoped it would all turn out fine

Thankfully, the operation was successful and she regained her strength within few days…

So I thought to myself,isn't this how we lost many souls because the family members couldn't raise money to take care of their loved ones?

Many cases would never have led to death,if proper medical attention was given… But this is also dependent on you having cash to do so…

See,there are so many uncertainties in this life…

Anything can happen anytime…

Your mum can suddenly develop a chronic health condition that will require tonnes of cash to sort out

Your sister can suddenly fall sick and need a kidney transplant…

When this things happen, or things that could be easily handled with cash arise, how do you foot it when you're ''broke''

You put yourself at a disadvantage by been ''broke''

In a country where lives aren't valued, been broke is an additional ''hell of living''

Break free from poverty.
Break free from that broke lifestyle

Prepare yourself for those uncertainties…

Make money,give it all it takes , learn a high income skill like copy writing.

If not for yourself, do it for your loved ones, do it for your children, for you bar, for your boo…

Give it all it takes now, and prepare for the storm and rain…

They'll come, but in different forms to different persons.

And this is one reason why I'm a strong advocate of financial freedom, of financial independence

That's why advocate for a high income skill like copy writing

And this is one reason I take classes on it, just to help your 10x your sales regardless of whatever you sell…

It's a must skill to learn in this year 2021.

So,if you're thinking of shielding yourself and learning this skill

Click the link above, or reach out to me on call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Learnt something tangible?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
How To Bring In A Thousand Orders For Your Business Using The ''copy Button''

In the next few seconds, I'll dropping at your laps 5 things you can do to sales copy in order to bring in a thousand orders

This will be one of the most important reads for you this year...

Pay attention!!!

Are you set for this?

You are right...

OK, let's go

I know you want to write an Attention Grabbing Copy That bring in sales incredibly...

But these are very important ingredients that will spice up your sales copy and make it too sweet to ignore and ultimately make purchase

These are the ingredients that will make your audience grab what you have to sell immediately and generate massive sales for your business

Without these ingredients, your copy will suck

Oya...

1. Urgency‼️!

Humans are very funny beings...

People are generally lazy and just love to procrastinate...

They could say...

What a lovely ad, let me save this and come back to it...

Okay let me ask you, how many posts have you saved and gone through it again?

You see...

We are in a default mood of laziness, so you need to put that urgency in form of deadline

e.g I'm giving this course at a discount price of 30% , by 6pm today it goes back to it's original price of 15k and you lose all of the bonuses attached

This is very important.

Cos people like to procrastinate.

You must make them act immediately.

2. Scarcity ‼️!

You need to paint the picture of scarcity to your potential clients...

e.g This is a very rare cream, the ingredients used is a very scarce ingredient imported from Turkey, it takes about 6months to produce and you know what,I'm having just 10pieces left

This is also another Important ingredient in your copy.

People appreciate scarcity.

When they see this is not common.

That it cannot be gotten freely anywhere.

They act immediately.

They don't want to stress themselves.

3. Fear of missing out ‼️!

You need to tell them what they are missing if they don't act immediately.

Once you make them see what they are missing out

How?

List out a lot of benefits they'll be getting by purchasing your product and the bonuses they would have had to use extra money to get and will be getting for free..

Nobody wants to miss anything

We want to get everything.

4. Guarantee ‼️!

You need to bear the risk if you want them to take action.

People have been ripped off many times.

They no trust anyone Again.

It's your responsibility to give them strong guarantee that they have nothing to lose. Tell them..

Make it appear as if they have nothing to lose...

e.g if after going through my copywriting and you feel it's a waste of time, just let me know, and I'll refund your money with a written apology while you keep all of the resources and teachings...

Mehn, you just cleared off his doubts...

Wetin remain?

Purchase

It's a win-win for them.

5. Irresistible offer ‼️

Great offer will always sell.

People don't just buy..they buy offers.

The success of your copy rests on how well you can create an irresistible offer

When they see it no one can resist it.

They should immediately be able to take action right away...

It could be a Free stuffs

It could be Gifts

You could give Bonuses.

Discount is also good.

I hope you got value from this Post.

All of this takes practice and time...

You get the point?

Let me know

Solomon opeyemi
Sales consultant
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
She walked into my room naked and I couldn't help it...

Well,not completely, but half naked

She had just this wrapper on her

What the hell?

She came knocking at my door,

And so I thought that must be the friend I'm expecting

Lo and behold, it was this neighbour of mine that moved in 2weeks ago

Oh my God,

I've known her to be very beautiful, but who am I to ask her out? How much I get

But this fateful,she came knocking just with a wrapper...

Oh Jesus, I couldn't help it...

My testosterone was activated, every hormone was set in motion

As soon as I opened the door and saw her, it was difficult to concentrate,

I suddenly was short of what to say...

Oh luckily, I managed to say something...

Why are you here? Is there anything you want to help you with?

Oh yes!

There's something I need you to help me with...

Do you promise to do so...

Absolutely yes! Anything whatsoever

Little did I know I just trapped myself by my words...

And so she said;

Don't you think I should come in so we can have a nice time together?

Yeee!!!

Thoughts rolled through my mind in just a split seconds...

Oh, what an offer , that kind of devil's offer that Eve couldn't resist...

Did God really tell you not to eat anything from the garden? For in the day you do, you shall be like the Almighty...

Oh ma God

I imagined immediately, the fwesh bwess, the sweet red sea,

Why in the world, would I want to lose this opportunity....

I couldn't help it

Stop reading...

I did this to drive a point to you, that the most important thing that makes your sales copy irresistible is that ''Irresistible offer'' you insert into it...

It is what will set the imagination of your clients in motion where they begin to see how much they need to grab their copy of your product immediately...

It is what puts your customers on fire until they make purchase...

To bring in massive sales, Your first and Most important job is to create that ''irresistible offer''

Once this is done, then you happily welcome in the massive sales and cash...

In my upcoming class, you'll learn how to create this irresistible offers...

Learnt something?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by peacealways: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2021
I ll try my own
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
solocube:

Are you up for this?

OK, follow me:

This simple secret has pulled in millions of Naira for many brands and businesses also.

The intention of this post isn't to tell you how I made #5million in 3months but to drive home to you why ''Attention grabbing'' is a very important skill you need to learn in 2021.

If you don't want your business to struggle again this year,then make sure you take this very importantly

This is because every second of the day, people are exposed to so many content online.

So how would your content capture the attention of your readers among all the content they are exposed to?

If this is the only thing you learn, you can actually start making serious money with your post on social media

The headline is one of the most important part of your post/copy and therefore you need to take it serious

Enrol for a comprehensive class on copy writing this year,and learn the ropes of persuasive writing

I'm reopening my 2 weeks copy writing class at a 30% discount and it's a class of 10 people

Cheers.

Solomon opeyemi
Copywriter
Sales consultant
+2348164870942

[/b]One night stand... How I got her on bed[b]

It was last year, when the lockdown was on...

There was this fair lady,

Chai, the girl coordinate well

All the angles of the coordinate set well

This one na ''perfect square'' oyinbo

And na that kind babe me I like wella

I'm telling you, this girl get barca wella, the Chelsea sef plum...

O boi that day, me wan dey united...

The whole of my biological system no dey alright again

Wetin happen?

Naso I gather boldness go meet am.

And we began talking, I arranged those words well, she just dey there dey laugh...

And so the attachment got stronger, chai, for my mind I don dey pray...

And so we exchanged numbers, and was about to leave when she said...

I live down the road there, do you care to escort me?

Ehh,

sure, I replied...

And naso we reach the house, and before I could say Jack,

She said, come in let me offer you a drink...

Yeah, I'm even feeling thirsty, I told

And so we entered, she served one chilled beer,o boi my head shack

My body don set for the ''Jordan crossing''

I was ready to pass this red sea with my apostolic rod...

We don dey move gradually go bed...

Carried her and dropped her on the bed...

And then something happened

Something that scared the shiiii out of me.

We began to hear sound.

We were trying to figure out what was going on, then her boyfriend called.

He was coming to her lodge, with two of his guys to pass the night in her room.

Yepa,wetin be dis

In his words... "baby, town don cast, we dey come crash for you room"

That was the moment I learnt that her boyfriend na strong man.

Fracas dey town and baba wan disembark.

That night, me and this fine girl begin sweat under AC.

E get as e be that night

Naso,I run carry myself comot

Chai, e pain me wella

I went back to my place

No be me strong men go beat up for girl house.

Wetin I for tell my parents say e happen to me?

Anyways, if you haven't registered for my copwriting class where I'll be teaching you how to make massive sales with persuasive writing...

Click this link to register

Or call/WhatsApp

+2348164870942

Offer ends tomorrow

Solomon opeyemi
Sales consultant
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
solocube:

Are you up for this?

OK, follow me:

Cheers.

Solomon opeyemi
Copywriter
Sales consultant
+2348164870942

[/b]I promised not to, until I saw this...[b]

I know I said I will stop taking cornflakes and golden morn, but...

It doesn’t look like these people want to let me go.

I walked into the superstore to pick up stuff and I saw this...

I couldn’t let go, make I no lie.

[/b]Get two cornflakes for the price of one?[b]

Now they got me there.

I ended up buying 2 packs and got 2 extra.

That’s 4 packs for the price of 2. I love this �

Back to you reading this...

You see why you should constantly be making offers?

Buying is an emotional decision.

Over 80% of people who buy stuff did not have the plan of buying that stuff.

They did not even buy it because of the product per se.

They bought into the OFFER.

They made the purchase because the OFFER was irresistible and they didn’t want to miss out.

That’s something marketers refer to as FOMO.

FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out.

How you apply this into your marketing is by ensuring you put a deadline on the OFFER.

You know why?

Because humans procrastinate a lot.

And when people realize that an offer is always available anytime they want it, they tend to abuse the opportunity.

But when you put a deadline, they’ll take advantage of the OFFER immediately because they don’t want to miss out.

This is one of the ways of increasing sales in your business.

I hope you find this helpful and start making OFFERS today.

Speaking of OFFERS, do you know that my copywriting class starts this Friday?

It's a 14 days class that teaches you how to sell your products and services using written words.

The fee is just 12k

But fast action takers would pay only 6k (offer valid for today only).

After today, it returns back to 12k

This is what you'll be learning:
1. How to Effortlessly Get Clients For Your Business

2 Make Massive Sales

3 You will learn how to write copies that sell.

4 Learn human psychology and why people make buying decisions and how you can make them buy from you.

5 You will learn how to use emotional appeal to make people buy whatever you're selling.
You'll learn deep marketing secrets that you didn't know existed.

6. You'll get guidance on how to sell anything to anyone from anywhere at any time.

7. You'll learn how to draft letters that move people into action.

8.How to write Attention-Grabbing headline

9. How To Craft A Killer Irresistible Offer that No Right-Thinking Human Being will refuse

[/b]You'll also be getting as bonus (if you pay today)[b]

BONUS 1

My detailed video training course on how to run adverts on Facebook and Instagram all for yourself without needing to pay heavily to someone else (value: 40,000)

#BONUS 2

My detailed video course on how to build a professional website without any line of code (Value:50,000)

#BONUS 3

My Top 10 best copy writing books for free (Value:250,000)

Click the link to get started or

Chat me up on WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2021
solocube:

*STOP AND READ THIS!!!*�️

LESSONS LEARNT FROM AKIN ALABI on HOW HE MADE N3M (Q&A)

1. Did Akin Alabi Actually Make N3m within 21 Days?

Yes, I made N3m in 21 daysm in 21 days. Selling STOP AND READ THIS!!!�️

LESSONS LEARNT FROM AKIN ALABI on HOW HE MADE N3M (Q&A)

1. Did Akin Alabi Actually Make N3m within 21 Days?

Yes, I made N3m in 21 days,selling information products right here in
Nigeria

2. What led to the idea that eventually brought about the idea that
brought in the money?

I'm always on the look out for ways to make money from information
marketing. Infact, I have a notebook where I jot down all the ideas that
come to me.

For this particular earnings, I was going through loads of adverts that were written by top copywriters like the late Gary Halbert, Ted Nicholas
etc. I was intrigued by the collection of full page newspaper that has
made the marketers millions of dollars.

Such full page copies are not common in Nigeria so I decided to give it a
shot.

3. Could you please describe the process/plan that you used to generate
the money?

Like I said, I got motivated looking at the collection of full paged ads and I thought I should be able to do the same. I thought of a product people would love to buy. Being an Internet marketer and knowing that lots
of people are looking for ways to make money online, I came up with a
product on how to make money online.

There were lots of people doing that already but none had taken a full
page ad to do it. I identified Success Digest Extra as my advert medium and
paid N145,000 for the page.

*I wrote a sales letter with a killer advert (the headline is very important)*. Here was the headline.�

Lazy Internet Marketer Akin Alabi Swears Under Oath and Declares...

My Money Making Techniques Are Not Illegal. Report Me To EFCC If You Do
Not Make Money With Them

*One important lesson here. I did not originate that headline. I swiped it.*

Swiping is one of the quickest ways to come up with your own healine.

Anyway, the product was priced at N6,500 and on the first day the advert
came out, I had made my advert money back. Within 5 days, I had a million.
I repeated the advert (another lesson: never stop a successful advert for
any reason. Dont try to be smart. Milk it dry). Within three weeks, I had
N3m.

4. What are the main factors that you think contributed to this huge success?

1. Not re-inventing the wheel. Doing what the successful marketers have
done. Follow proven methods and you will succeed

2. Ability to identify a hot market

3. Ability to identify an advert medium

4. Ability to write a killer copy (you can always swipe) by modeling the best products right here in Nigeria

Learnt anything?
Copied

I am Solomon opeyemi
I copywrite
I design highly converting sales copy
I run super duper converting fb an IG ads
I consult for businesses

Happy weekend
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2021
[/b]!!Attention To All Single Ladies ‼️[b]

What Every Single Ladies Ought To Know Before You Date A guy
==================================

Dear single lady,

If you're ever planning to date or you just started not more than a month old...

I suggest you pay attention to what I'm about to say.

It'll save you a lot of heartbreaks and cries

I'm about to reveal to you, How to know if he's really in love with you and ready to marry you as a legitimate wife or just playing you...

Avoiding playboys for single ladies can be hard and most ladies don't know how to go about it.

That he buys you stuffs and spends on you doesn't mean,he's serious about you...

He's just making you one of his [/b]toys[b]

That's why you have to pay close attention to what I have to say

2 weeks ago, I was in a bus and a guy was sitting beside me.

All of a sudden, his phone rang I don't know who called him.

He answered the call, I think after they exchanged greetings.

The guy said, Becky, I told you to stop calling me. I'm currently in a meeting...

Bus meeting?

I thought to myself

I told you I will call you anytime I'm done

Or better still,anytime I wanna to see you

He continued, you can't have my 100% Attention. Don't you know I have other things doing

In short don't ever call me again...

I'm tired of you,get out of my life

He ended the call.

I was just feeling for the girl "becky"

Imagine how she would feel..hmmm

He was done with her, after gratifying his desire
Bad right?

I don't want you to feel that way.

That's why I will reveal to you what you ought to know before dating a guy

Here are the things you must know before you date a guy.
=============================

If you have been reading this message to this point.

Good for you.

I didn't actually have anything to say about dating a guy.

Lol �

What I want you to know is how I got your attention.

How I make you read to this point.

The choice of words.

Use of Story.

How I made it about you.

You need a compelling copy to sell your products.

Let me write your sales copy and watch how you will get tonnes of sales using my power words.

DM let's talk about business.

You will be happy and I will be happy.

Inbox me now

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Or Click the link above to find out more
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
[/b]I have the best product with no sales[b]
Many people fall into this kind of dilemma

In the game of money...The [/b]best product[b] doesn't win the game,

No matter how much time and effort it costs you in making that product,it doesn't ever guarantee cash flow...

Stop listening to the lies that : A GOOD PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF...

Nah...

It's not true, I t doesn't work that

In the game of Numbers, ATTENTION WILL ALWAYS BEAT THE BEST OF PRODUCT

What that means is this:

Making cool cash is a game if attention

Money follows attention.

How much attention are you given to that supposed best of product,

No matter how good that product is,no one will buy from you,if they don't know you(ATTENTION)

you know what that means?

Radically promote your products and get it to the most of people

And you know what?

You want to consistently have inflow of customers?

Then learn how to market your product well

The ability to write a sales message that brings in new customers on a
profitable basis, consistently and predictably, is the rarest skill on Earth.

The moment you learn this,you put an end to money worries

Remember, to get consistent cash flow,you need daily quality prospect/customers

To get daily quality customers, you need to market and get your product to a huge number of people daily.

You can't do without this,if not,your business dies

Want to learn how to market your product, and get it to a great number of people while making consistent cash flow?

Then start here

Learnt something?

I'm Solomon opeyemi
I write persuasive and wallet pumping sales copy
I design money making sales page
I write money coughing fb/IG ads
I copywrite

I'm your best plug always

Reach me on call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Day I Nearly Died....And What Happened After

...August 27, 2018 is the day I will never forget in my entire life

what happened?

I nearly died and here's what caused it...

The message Read " Insufficient fund"

No information

No alert...

No reason...

Nothing...

I couldn't do anything because I didn't even know what to do

It was a hot Friday afternoon when I went to withdraw my last N1,000

I slotted my ATM and I got insufficient fund

I couldn't withdraw the N1,000

Heck...it was my last card

I was just an ND1 student of Oko Polytechnic

Merely eating one meal a day

Sometimes I just soak garri and salt...

Yes... It was that bad...

I got home that day with no money

No food

And no hope...

Worst part?

Nobody was willing to help me

Damn. I stayed hungry the entire day..

The next day...hungry so bad like a lion

I went to beg my neighbor for food...

So I can even eat

But they all ignored me

At this point in my life, I knew nobody was coming to help me

I knew that I had to take absolute responsibility for my life

Or else I will keep begging for money

The thought about this ran in my head all through the entire week..

The next week something happened

And I will tell you in just a few minutes...

I saw an article talking about how to sell anything online using written words

I almost scrolled past it but something told me to read what's all about...

It was a training on how to master the art of selling with written words

He called it copy writing

Damn. That was my first time of hearing it

What's the heck it's about? I asked myself.

The training fee was N7,500 (that was a lot of money for me in 2018 because I had nothing)

So I quickly called my brother ...

After asking me lots of questions. He borrowed me the money.

So I got registered and attended

The first 2 days in that training changed my life..

I discovered that the reason why I'm still struggling with money issues was because I didn't know how to sell

Secondly: I discovered the secret of selling with a power of a written words

Moving forward I decided to master the art of selling with written words

I started learning and practicing

And I was seeing results

But I knew I needed more

I knew I was not gonna settle so low

So I leveled up my game up to this point where I have used the power of persuasive writing to turn a total stranger into a happy paying customer...

And If I could Summarize how it happened so fast..

I will use just 4 words..

"I invested in myself"

That's it...I was paying for masterminds, buying courses, taking trainings

And all of these cost a shit load of money...

I have paid the prize

And now. I'm here

Up to a point where I easily pull in 7 figures in sales for my business and my clients

I'm sure you've been in that dreaded place before

It's paralyzing! At one point or the other, we've all been there..

But it's what we did about it that made the difference.

For me, my response was learning a financially valuable skill like Copywriting

When you learn how to write simple words that attract and sell,

You should never again have to worry about money.

if you're not already trying to master Copywriting, Maybe you should start taking this skill more seriously.

If you're ready to master this skill faster....without going through hell like I did...

The DM me,let's get started

Copied
Chinedu

P.S: You don't know what this skill can do for you and your income, until you take action...

Thousands of testimonials abound to affirm that, the most important skill you'll need to learn is HOW TO SELL

And that's one skill copy writing will teach you...

Ready to learn this and 10x your income?

DM,let's get started
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks
Happy weekend
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
[/b]To all business owners who sell products online and offline...[b]

If you are a business owner,then this will be one of the most important write up you'll read this year...

Pay close attention.

I have seen this strategy work.

What am I even saying?

I have used this strategy over and over and it has worked for me (and the businesses I have done it for) every single time.

This is a common marketing strategy, yet many business owners are not applying it well to grow their sales.

Let me give you an illustration.

Nkechi has a business on Instagram. She sells handbags, shoes and other fashion accessories.

The name of her business is Nkay Closets.

Nkechi sells...

handbags - 12k
beautiful ladies shoes - 3k
Purse - 2k
delivery fee - 2k

In a month Nkechi made only 10 sales.

She complained that business wasn't doing well.

She wants to make more sales but she doesn’t know how to go about it. She is tired of spending money on Ads and getting very little to no results.

She sent me a DM asking for help.

I stepped in, had a look at what she has been doing.

I realized that she wasn’t doing anything bad.

She just wasn’t making enough offers for her prospects and customers.

You know what I did?

I sticked to what she has been doing, but with a different approach.

Now listen attentively, this is the game changer.

This is what makes all the difference.

I told Nkechi to sell only handbag - 20k (they were quality handbags and were uncommon).

Whoever buys the handbag gets...

A beautiful ladies shoe to match it - FREE
A matching purse - FREE
Delivery - FREE

We created a 50 seconds video of Nkechi showing her face and taking about the benefits of the product and the offer.

We made the video with a smartphone (everyone and their grandmother has a smartphone these days).

We set up the Ad and directed the traffic to WhatsApp.

Why WhatsApp?

Because she does not have a website and I want her to kill 2 birds with a stone.

Bird 1 - Get the sale
Bird 2 - Capture the data.

Bird 1 is fantastic.
Bird 2 is our goal. It carries great magic.

Now Nkechi will capture their data (collect phone number)

She will ask them to save her number so they can see subsequent offers on her WhatsApp status.

Whenever she creates a new offer, she will fire a bulk SMS to all the numbers.

She will also fire a broadcast message to all the numbers on WhatsApp.

The advert was 1 Campaign and 2 Adset.

Both Adset has same targeting and same creative.

The only difference was the placement.

Adset 1 had Facebook as the placement.
Adset 2 had Instagram as the placement.

Ad Budget - N2500/day/Adset

And started running and...

Nkechi made 49 sales in 5 days.

✅ The same product
✅ Different approach
✅ Better results.

A successful Marketing campaign, to a large extent depends on how well you understand how people think.

Marketing = Psychology.

Go ahead now and see how you can apply the same approach in your business.

Courage ngele

Got value?

Any question
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
[/b]TRAINING‼️LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WITHOUT A SINGLE LINE OF CODE⁣[b]

NOT ONLY WILL I TEACH YOU HOW TO DEVELOP A WEBSITE; ⁣⁣

⁣⁣
But also how to build sales pages for clients who own businesses…

Not only that, you'd also get two major plugins, where you won't need to pay huge sum of money to get your website running (each plugins, costs about 15k each)

You'd also be getting as a bonus, how to run ads on fb and IG all for free ( This courses costs 20k)

And you know what?

Here is the banga…

You can always at anytime call my attention to whatever isn't clear while I fully explain to you…

I know tutors can be funny

The moment you pay for a training, and get taught, every attempt to seek clarifications become futile…

No,that won't be the case here…

You have access to me, at any time you need assistance,until all is clear…

So, how much is this?

Well, if I add up the bonuses, and the wealth of knowledge, I should charge 70k

But, I won't be doing that…

I will do something for you…

I'll only be charging you a chicken change of 5k…

Unbelievable right?

Yeah, it is

That is how much I'm willing to make it affordable to you

Will you grab the opportunity?

I know you would.

Just imagine yourself designing websites for clients and getting some people's 6months salary in just 1day…

What if you get that,for just twice a week…

That makes it 8 times in a month…

Imagine you charge 80-100k, at least for a start…

@80k for 8 times in a month…

That makes it 640k…

That's by the way, you can make far more than that as you perfect your skills…

What if you design a sales page for your business and drive traffic into it …

You can easily make 2million in a month…

Ready to grab this offer?

Just DM on WhatsApp to get started
+2348164870942
N.B: offer is valid for 2days.
Re: Let Me Show You How I Made N5m In 3 Months Selling Shoes Online In 2020. by solocube: 9:11am On May 17, 2021
�How I Helped A Photo Studio To Double Their Sales In Just 2 Days FLAT…(And The Marketing Lessons To Learn)�
===================================

In this post, I’m going to show you “TWO crazy” things I did that helped a photo studio increase their sales dramatically.

And if you read this valuable content to the end, you will discover a battle-tested marketing strategy that you can use to DOUBLE your sales almost IMMEDIATELY.

Sometimes last year

I was hired by a photo shoot studio to come and take a look at their business and see how I can help them. (According to them, they have been hearing about my marketing experience and they needed me to help them increase their sales)

They paid a lot of money anyway….

When I got there, I noticed something crazy. Their studio was one of the most beautiful studio, yet they were not making a lot of sales.

So I began to brainstorm….

They normally charge 300 naira per shoot. I told them to increase their price to 500 naira.

At first, they thought I was crazy, why would I ask them to increase their price whereas they are not making enough sales at just N300.

That was when I brought in my badass marketing strategy.

In their sign post was written, “Emy quality photo studio, we give you best shot at an affordable price”.

So I asked them to change it to something else

In a moment you’ll discover what it is…

…so keep reading

I told them to write

“Emy quality photo studio, take 2 shots and get 1 shot FREE + if you don’t like the photo quality, you can go with your money”.
No hard feelings…

...Of course before I demanded they change the sign post to that, I observed their camera and saw it’s quality.

It was super-good…

My point is…..

These guys had quality stuff….but low sales…

Shops nearby was practically laughing at this studio man.

But…

They had no idea how the human brain works.

They didn’t understand the psychology behind it.

On the first and second day, nothing happened, they were almost thinking of reducing their price back to 300 naira.

But starting from the third day, something magical happened.
According to the studio man…

They noticed a massive inflow of clients and by the end of the 4th day, sales didn’t just double….

it tripled….

No jokes….. No hypes…. I’m FRIGGIN serious.

But first picture this:

None of the customer ever complained of the quality being poor.
In fact, some of them took 2 pictures twice just to get 2 FREE SHOTS.

Get your pen….and grab your seat…. let’s do some calculations
500x2=1000 naira.

Let’s say they are getting 50 customer in a week (they even got more. I’m just trying to be modest).

VS

When they were charging N300 and making little sales.

Now, what marketing lesson should you learn from this?

First: if you can give out something FREE aside your main product (A.K.A Bonus, you will sell more of your product)

Lesson no 2: People will be more confident to do business with you if you can assure them that they will get their money back if they don’t get the result you promised(After they implemented your secret or used your product)

Well, I have to stop here.

Until I write you again…

Someone said you should stay watery..

But I prefer to say

Stay committed to your goal…

Copied

P:S: If you need someone to work on your marketing copy so that it can literally become a sales pulling machine.

I’m the guy to talk to…

Come to me…

Let’s do business together..

I’m your friend

Also, if you also want to learn copy writing and learn how to sell anything with written words ,then you need to sign up for my class where you'll learn:

√ How to Make irresistible Offer that every customer will jumo into and buy your product
√ How to use story telling to make madass sales
√ How to write Copy structure
√ How to handle Objection from customers
√ How to close sales immediately
√ psychology behind every sales

And as bonuses I'm giving out my courses on:

�How to create pro websites for companies

�How to design a profitable blog

�How to build a high converting sales page for your business

� How to run a high converting Facebook and IG ads

And you'll also get for free
�You'll get pro licence website plugin

Yeah,all of this is worth 50k ,but I'm giving them all out today…

But Wait…
Just in case you're thinking this isn't true, or is a lie….

You'll get full refund of your money if you don't get value and all of this bonuses…

So how much is this class?

If I say 20k, that's very small,with the kind of value you'll be packed with.

But I'll be taking that from you…

I'll be giving access to you today for just 5k shikini money…

Yeah,all of this value for 5k…

*By the way, I'm also giving out Free data bundle to first 2 persons that joins in today*

*And also two of my best copy writing books*

This is valid today only and for two persons…

Sounds good to you and want to jump in…

DM now
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Solomon opeyemi

(1) (Reply)

German Company looking for Business Support in Apapa/Lagos Area / Learn Bead Making,event Decor,bridal Make Up.... / Zenith Bank Prepaid Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.