Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,444 members, 7,920,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications (2768 Views)

Cultism, Crime And The DAVIDO Factor / Crime And The Nigerian Judicial System / Benin Republic Releases Seven Detained Nigerian Students Over Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2021
I have had clients approach me.for spiritual knowledge and along the way I quickly deduced that it was to be able to manipulate their victims whom they defraud through yahoo and I am filled with a deep sense of pity. As they are known to do perpetuators of cybercrime aka yahoo boys seek all sorts of spiritual powers and witchcraft to further ply their trade and they unfortunately mistake me for a spiritualist who is willing to help their trade grin but sooner or later they all too soon realize how I am unwilling and rather more interested in their personal life and motivations then they run away.. grin I have experienced this one time too many

This has thought me two crucial lessons
1. Most nigerians seek spiritual knowledge/ power strictly for material gain unfortunately

2. Most Nigerians are unconcerned with the after life to change become better and serve their God better ..instead they want to live in the here and now

Now let me state this clearly ... cybercrime is one of the worst acts you could engage in and nothing prepares you for the consequences.

I once came across a young man who was so perturbed with sleepless nights ..

He was convinced the ghost of a friend who had passed away was troubling him

He was a yahoo boy .. he and his friend had ingested faeces amongst other spiritual rituals that these to young men engage in to seek spiritual power but unfortunately his friend passed away from an intestinal infection. It was an excruciating death ... His friend explained to me that he was in pain for two days before passing Away in the arms of his mother quite sad indeed.

Now here's the part his friend didn't tell me willing .. he was secretly instructed to poison someone to gain an extra edge of power which he did to his friend but unknowingly the poison didn't work it was the faeces that killed him this much was revealed to me .

He was so overwhelmed with guilt I had to let him know this and you can't imagine the relief upon hearing this but he was still wondering why he kept seeings his friends ghost virtually several times a day

Before I go further let me explain something to you

For you to understand me you have to empty your minds and receive without imagination taking you away . Forget your expectations or Hollywood/ Nollywood induced stereotypes grin

I see spirits who have departed this life and when they communicate it's like feelings but pictorial..

I remember as a child I would pee myself wondering why I saw strangers that no one saw it was horrifying ...

Now back to the story so I had connect with this recently deceased young man and firstly you need to understand that the dead young man's spirit was earth bound . Let me explain

When you depart this world usually for the first week or so your spirit Is still linked to your body and whatever happens during this time to the body your astral body feels it. Please don't take my English words literally absorb and get my meanings smiley

When you newly die you are in an astral form this form resembles exactly your earthly body no difference and this is what is targeted In witchcraft when doing evil (topic for another day)
Now for the first week or so this new person is still linked to his or her dead body now this is why in the days of old if someone passes away they leave the body in touched no autopsy or burning they wait because they had to his knowledge..

Unfortunately they assumed the riches and women they bury with the person can be enjoyed in this form which is wrong grin

Anyways so let's call this is dead yahoo boys friend deji (not his real name )

So deji and I began communicating he told me immediately he woke up he saw his mum holding his body crying and wailing same with his sisters he was cold and afraid ... He was shouting iya mi (my mother ) to let her know he was there (sounds dramatic doesn't it?) Yes based on bonds and lack of knowledge of the after life alot of newly departed spirits react this way..
They are shocked shocked and confused that based on their knowledge they should not be seeing what they are seeing ...

Deji said the first few days where terrible as he was unexplainably cold a sort of cold he had never ever in his earth life felt .. he said it was like he was in snow he used to see in DStv movies when he was alive .. (Remember I said after death whatever is done to the body is felt by the spirit for a week or so) dead bodies loose warmth so that's why deji was so cold but remember whatever you feel in the spiritual is a 1000 times multiplied than how it feels when alive.

Deji said he was overwhelmed with an unbelievable sadness then the next moment was his burial and that was when he understood it was a different experience there .. To time seemed to just move from instant to instant he said it was as if his burial was the next second after but I explained to him he was actually buried 5 days after his death. At the burial was when deji first got to see his first taste of the after life in certain terms

Now how he experienced his own burial was different. He saw his mum crying bitterly then he was aware everyone was crying but at the same time he was seeing them or rather feeling them saying different things . Okay let me try and explain better he was feeling their true feelings ..for example a friend let's call him richard was crying yet same richard was standing their feeling the need to get his stuff out of the house disgusted at deji for being weak and so angry and bitter, deji now saw the young man who came to me standing their crying but again feeling excited afraid to be caught for positioning deji and at the same time feeling deji deserved to die as he was slow and unintelligent.. Basically deji was seeing the pretense and what really these people really felt about him that now one else could see because outwardly they where all crying ..this made deji very sad because only his mother was truly just sad and bitter about his death and this broke him further ..

Deji said next he was just suddenly all black as if he was blind and then he was aware that he was freer .. not in words just freer to move or rather just more aware he could move then he became aware he was buried and for over a week and he just realized it and could move (this is how he explained it to me)

Immediately deji felt a strong urge to smoke weed and immediately in an instant he thought of his laptop his clothes his stuff now he explained that as he thought of each thing he became aware instantly the situation for example when he thought of smoking he saw himself at some shanty where he used to smoke weed but immediately he was terrified he saw other dead people and as he looked at each one he was aware their situation like he looked at one old withered scrawny skeleton looking dangly old man hunched over who look super old he was aware this man had been here for hundreds of years , he had sold weed at that place in the 80s when it was called wewe and had been dead from lung cancer due to cigarettes but he was so addicted to weed that he just couldn't leave that place and was constantly trying to pluck the eyes of any seller there while trying to indulge his habit which had kept him chained there for so long he long menacing and everything about him made deji recoil then there was another man there who was sitting with a lady like figure though deji was aware this wasn't who he thought she was but it seemed this sickly looking man wasn't aware ... Deji was aware that man was also an addict who was drawn to where ever he felt people indulged in his habit but he passed away and left a daughter he was so attached to because he loved her but his daughter had passed away and long gone but this man was bound to this hollow form of his daughter as a child and was doomed to not move on if he doesn't break that chain
Deji said he felt he screamed then he saw himself in a vast open land all grey. It was a sharp stoney landscape that spread forever the sky was a deep grey like rain wants to fall but deeper and thicker in a dizzy was as if the sky was spiralling yet static everywhere where sharp stones no trees or plants then he saw his late grand ma in front of him she was smiling but her smile just didn't warm deji or rather didn't make him feel calm . He said her smile 2as terrifying at the same time mischievous then he tried calling out her name but she looked like a lady he had recently scammed who had been paying him .. deji

Suddenly was aware of stranger but yet familiar people pulling him from all sides like a movie star but the pulls were very painful as if they hands where made of glass deji was terrified trying to back away crying screaming he was aware these are people whom he had scammed and whom he was aware where affected by his scams but he was aware they where still alive so at the same time he was wondering why he was seeing these shadows that resembled them (I will explain later)

Deji was screaming as they where testing him cursing and snarling he was pushing screaming he said the pain was nothing like he had ever felt or could describe
Deji said he was thinking he must be in hell but In a second was wondering why no fire

Then he thought of his mum and he was suddenly in a room which felt familiar those people where gone and his mum was on a bed cursing his father in feelings or rather she was doing it according to him but sitting
Deji was aware as his father had died long ago so he understood he was feeling her thinking and mood
Then deji suddenly overwhelmed with sadness was trying desperately to talk to her suddenly he felt huge panic so huge people big ,taller than he had ever seen in his life he described them as basketball player monsters , so I understood to these where very tall scary looking people or things they suddenly crashed into he room.and grabbed deji but tearing his body to pieces as they did he screamed a scream.he had never felt and it was as if the scream was his head his body his being screaming at a pain so great he had never felt before

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Okay sorry had to switch off my gen

Yes so deji was suddenly in a place different like he awoke or died and awoke he had feelings

But either way he was in a place where there were lots of people lots and lots

But they all looked gnarly , they where groping past each other just walking numbly looking dazed they where trying to get past each other at the same time pushing each other down and deji didn't know why but he felt he didn't want to be pushed down he was so terrified of being pushed down that was the feeling he was getting

But yet there was little illumination from.the sky it was a deep purple (that's how he explained the feeling) a deeper low light purple where you can barely make anything out more than a few feet ahead of your stretched hand but yet everyone was fumbling around pushing each other down going no where

It was a sick feeling dizziness place, he tried looking far a head and could barely make 9ut what looked like a bridge in front of him...everyone looked like they where trying to get on to yet pushing not energetically but sluggishly dully with no one ending up crossing

Deji was in the land of greed. This is where spirits who over Indulge in their desires at the expense of their fellow human beings well being are drawn he just got that feeling .. and he was overwhelmed with sadness

Alot of these spirits had been here for decades some.humdreds of years and some centuries... Once In a while a group would suddenly frenzy and tear one of themselves to pieces just like how was done to him in his mother's room

Deji thought to himself again no maybe this time this is hell but yet he felt and knew at the same time this was not ...deji was tired as there is not sitting and resting just spirits shuffling about in the same dazed state all trying to cross the bridge that had no end

I will end this here

There is alot I can't share cause it would sound too frightening, fantastic and made up grin

But like I fondly say we all find our when we leave this earth won't we? grin

Cybercrime is one of the worst things to engage in

1. Your spirit will be chained to each and everyone of your victims and if due to your actions they suffer or are forced to suffer others it tied to you

2. Nothing prepares you for what comes next when you indulge in cyber crime. There is no escaping the spiritual laws

3. If you enable cyber crime or aid it in any manner it's all tied to you

4. Seek spiritual knowledge,forget what movies show you or what you think
5. Whether you believe this or not is of no consequence it doesn't change the reality

Happy new year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Skmoda360(m): 6:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm....tellem yahoo boys over here.....
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Pandev(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Dogshit! This had better be a fiction otherwise, your own go worse pass yahoo boys own. You don't know shit about spirituality, all what you typed up there were illusion from dangerous spirit and that's if it is not even some fictious bullcrap to begin with. If you be muslim, go meet a strong truthful Islamic scholar wey go do confirmed ruki'ah for you. If you be Christian, go meet better pastor wey go do confirmed deliverance for una. You can never talk to spirit of a dead person, you can only talk to some dangerous creatures who transform in body of a dead person. No lose guard, use your six before seven. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by tesseract: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Pretty interesting article. Knowledge is powerful. I think you should write a small book.
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Oghene1st: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2021
You don't need to write this long piece to tell us that cyber crime is a sin in all religions of the world. Even traditionally, it is a sin.

But what to do? Money is sweet and makes life muahhhhh.

5 Likes

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by 2cribz: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2021
The dead are gone forever and have no knowledge of happenings of the world. Fake ass story, u for talk about ritualists,u are a fool OP. Cybercrime dey every continent. Why not ritualists. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by yungchop: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Yes so deji was suddenly in a place different like he awoke or died and awoke he had feelings

But they all looked gnarly , they where groping past each other just walking numbly looking dazed they where trying to get past each other at the same time pushing each other down and deji didn't know why but he felt he didn't want to be pushed down he was so terrified of being pushed down that was the feeling he was getting

But yet there was little illumination from.the sky it was a deep purple (that's how he explained the feeling) a deeper low light purple where you can barely make anything out more than a few feet ahead of your stretched hand but yet everyone was fumbling around pushing each other down going no where

It was a sick feeling dizziness place, he tried looking far a head and could barely make 9ut what looked like a bridge in front of him...everyone looked like they where trying to get on to yet pushing not energetically but sluggishly dully with no one ending up crossing

Deji was in the land of greed. This is where spirits who over Indulge in their desires at the expense of their fellow human beings well being are drawn he just got that feeling .. and he was overwhelmed with sadness

Alot of these spirits had been here for decades some.humdreds of years and some centuries... Once In a while a group would suddenly frenzy and tear one of themselves to pieces just like how was done to him in his mother's room

Deji thought to himself again no maybe this time this is hell but yet he felt and knew at the same time this was not ...deji was tired as there is not sitting and resting just spirits shuffling about in the same dazed state all trying to cross the bridge that had no end

I will end this here

There is alot I can't share cause it would sound too frightening, fantastic and made up grin

1. Your spirit will be chained to each and everyone of your victims and if due to your actions they suffer or are forced to suffer others it tied to you

2. Nothing prepares you for what comes next when you indulge in cyber crime. There is no escaping the spiritual laws

5. Whether you believe this or not is of no consequence it doesn't change the reality

Happy new year

You went to on gen but you didn't on your brain, its obvious
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
yungchop:

You went to on gen but you didn't on your brain, its obvious
grin
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Pandev:
Dogshit! This had better be a fiction otherwise, your own go worse pass yahoo boys own. You don't know shit about spirituality, all what you typed up there were illusion from dangerous spirit and that's if it is not even some fictious bullcrap to begin with. If you be muslim, go meet a strong truthful Islamic scholar wey go do confirmed ruki'ah for you. If you be Christian, go meet better pastor wey go do confirmed deliverance for una. You can never talk to spirit of a dead person, you can only talk to some dangerous creatures who transform in body of a dead person. No lose guard, use your six before seven. cool

smiley
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
2cribz:
The dead are gone forever and have no knowledge of happenings of the world. Fake ass story, u for talk about ritualists,u are a fool OP. Cybercrime dey every continent. Why not ritualists. Fool

smiley

Gone forever you ?

Have a great day sir
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
tesseract:
Pretty interesting article. Knowledge is powerful. I think you should write a small book.

If I did it would scare people

smiley
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by DoubleEngine007: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2021
Op you're a great writer,and I'll advise you to channel this your energy to writing books.
But I don't believe this your write up .
If that's what happens to Yahoo boys them,what then now happens to politicians,whose victims are in million folds?
Another question is,are you a human being or spirit
Cux this one that you said you're communicating with dead people, e get as e be oooo shocked

Nothing When DoubleEngine no go see for nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Op you're a great writer,and I'll advise you to channel this your energy to writing books.
But I don't believe this your write up .
If that's what happens to Yahoo boys them,what then now happens to politicians,whose victims are in million folds?
Another question is,are you a human being or spirit
Cux this one that you said you're communicating with dead people, e get as e be oooo shocked

Nothing When DoubleEngine no go see for nairaland..

I made not one thing here up

Politicians and yahoo boys are two edges of the same sword they waste away in the same planes below

Three lands

These places are best seen in nightmares
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by DoubleEngine007: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I made not one thing here up

Politicians and yahoo boys are two edges of the same sword they waste away in the same planes below

Three lands

These places are best seen in nightmares
Wow! I hope to read more from you..
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by PattyMike(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
A very well constructed LAMBA. So well constructed and described one will think you are the deji gan gan. This is unfortunately just fiction, it is too well detailed LOL. A third person narration cannot be this well detailed.

Consider writing, you're good with fictions.

2 Likes

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
PattyMike:
A very well constructed LAMBA. So well constructed and described one will think you are the deji gan gan. This is unfortunately just fiction, it is too well detailed LOL. A third person narration cannot be this well detailed.

Consider writing, you're good with fictions.
Fiction you say ?

No need to say anything, live as you feel till you age well and pass on then on that day you will remember this write up

Have a great life brother grin
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by PattyMike(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Fiction you say ?

No need to say anything, live as you feel till you age well and pass on then on that day you will remember this write up

Have a great life brother grin

LORD OF LAMBA. Don't worry we will meet together there after we old die insha allah. Abi u no go pass on sef, osheeyyyyyy mouth piece of the gods.
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Aladdin1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yahoo-Yahoo is a sin against God and Humanity. But be wary of what a Witch that is also a Medium and a Necromancer tells you. A Witch,a Necromancer, a medium and one who consults familar spirits are an abomination unto God. Op is one with his Demons and Evil Spirits.Like Yahoo boys!, Op you also need Repentance and Deliverance.Pls.repent and give your life to Jesuschrist B4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by LONGPREEK(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
i will come back to read this even though i know what you wrote here is a pile of trash. ban nollywood and ban all these pastors. there are the reason for yahoo

1 Like

Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by SirAce: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
I guess you’re talking about Naraka (buddhism) There are so many of them
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
LONGPREEK:
i will come back to read this even though i know what you wrote here is a pile of trash. ban nollywood and ban all these pastors. there are the reason for yahoo

Hahahaha

Why bother ?

Wait till your death and see if this is indeed trash okay

Why stress yourself when you can confirm personally?

I don't get why alot of you are so worked up grin
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
SirAce:
I guess you’re talking about Naraka (buddhism) There are so many of them

No I am not

I don't even understand what you are talking about my brother
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aladdin1:
Yahoo-Yahoo is a sin against God and Humanity. But be wary of what a Witch that is also a Medium and a Necromancer tells you. A Witch,a Necromancer, a medium and one who consults familar spirits are an abomination unto God. Op is one with his Demons and Evil Spirits.Like Yahoo boys!, Op you also need Repentance and Deliverance.Pls.repent and give your life to Jesuschrist B4 its too late.

Why are you all so bitter ?

Why not wait till your death and see if all I wrote is jargon?

grin
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
PattyMike:

LORD OF LAMBA. Don't worry we will meet together there after we old die insha allah. Abi u no go pass on sef, osheeyyyyyy mouth piece of the gods.

Bros why not wait and see

You are going for judgement abi? grin

Your sins are washed away right ?

grin

Be patient
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by SirAce: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

No I am not

I don't even understand what you are talking about my brother
What you said is similar to it
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
SirAce:

What you said is similar to it
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)

Okay brother
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Lewaxlexis: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol........ everybody for 9ja one deh tell us story about Yahoo, politicians were deh extort money suffer him fellow citizens na where will deh go? Pastor were deh Bleep him members were him go end? OP stop all this Yahoo boys talk here Yahoo easy you no do

Face your life make Yahoo Yahoo boys face their own life na Dem choose the life..........last last poverty na fire e deh hot body like sun
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lewaxlexis:
Lol........ everybody for 9ja one deh tell us story about Yahoo, politicians were deh extort money suffer him fellow citizens na where will deh go? Pastor were deh Bleep him members were him go end? OP stop all this Yahoo boys talk here Yahoo easy you no do

Face your life make Yahoo Yahoo boys face their own life na Dem choose the life..........last last poverty na fire e deh hot body like sun

Why does your guilt plague you so? grin no one accused you but you are here running scared

Listen like you said this is probably a fake story grin

So you have no worries at least till you are dead then you would know for sure right ?

No need to be here my brother go sleep easy

Cheers
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by ayomilore: 1:47am On Jan 03, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I will end this here

Happy new year

Op. Please where do the deads go after their death and what happen to them there?

Thanks.
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by HelpYourself(m): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2021
ayomilore:

Op. Please where do the deads go after their death and what happen to them there?

Thanks.

I have addressed this several times in my write ups for through all my past posts

Cheers
Re: Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications by Kccheechy(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
What about the people that act pornography?? What's their fate after death?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Mother Has Just Been Kidnapped.ramson Demanded / This Man Thought He Had The Best Tattoo In The World Until He Went To Prison / E-book Scams Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.