Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,135 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe (246 Views)

The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe by Kosiso12(f): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2021
2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Prof Ibe

The Chancellor of Gregory University Uturu, Prof Gregory Ibe, says he remains confident about the tremendous potentials of Abia state and will continue to sacrificially partner every development-driven stakeholder, in order realise the Abia of its dream.

Prof. Ibe who stated this in a New Year Message made available to IGBERE TV also enjoined all Abians to remain positive being encouraged by the holy words contained in Isiaih 43:18-19 that reads this;
"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert".

The New Year Message Reads,

"Umunnem Ndi Abia, I bring you felicitations of joy as we put a permanent seal on 2020 and with great expectation initiate transition into 2021."

"It is against the backdrop of the many challenges that confronted humanity globally in the outgoing year, that I have chosen to enjoin all Abians to remain positive being encouraged by the holy words contained in Isiaih 43:18-19 that reads this;"

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert".

"As a people of faith, let us therefore quickly heal over the pains and perils of 2020, even as we take sure and steady steps into the prospect of a promising glorious future of great possibilities for our dear Abia."

"I remain confident about the tremendous potentials of our state and will continue to sacrificially partner every development-driven stakeholder, in order realise the Abia of our dream."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377611/2021-remain-confident-tremendous-potentials-abia-state-prof-ibe/

Re: 2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe by IamD18: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2021
The only good thing that happened to Abia State is "Aba".

Aside that city, nothing good can come out of Abia state.

Not even good sex.
Re: 2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe by HonKong: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Okay, 2023 is around the corner
Re: 2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe by chatinent: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Campaign tongue.
Re: 2021: 'I Remain Confident About The Tremendous Potentials Of Abia State' - Ibe by Bluntguy: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2021
2023 Abia gubernatorial aspirant. I sight you!

(1) (Reply)

See My List Of Nigeria's Men Of The Year In Politics For 2020 / Implementation Of Esp Survival Fund Sends Positive Economic Signals- VP / Advantages Of Wearing Face Mask In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.