Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,709 members, 7,951,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

“2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. (1074 Views)

Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by woloadedCEO: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2021
A Nigerian lady identified as Ifeoma Okofor has been hit by a tragic loss and she took to her social media page to cry out.

According to her, she was robbed by hoodlums while returning from crossover church service around 12:39 am and when she finally got home, she got the news that her younger brother had been murdered.

Sharing photos of him, Ifeoma wrote;

2021 y

What did we do to u

12:39 I was coming back from church and they stole my phone I’m getting to my house. I thought that was all Only to discover they have killed my brother come back to us we miss you already

Use link below to see Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/2021-what-did-we-do-to-you-lady-cries-out-as-she-loses-her-brother-on-new-year-day/

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by Naijaarchive(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2021
undecided
Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by IbnBattuta1960: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
That's why I avoid night activities.
Dangers that exist during the day is enough to contend with.

3 Likes

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by Ahmback(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
nawa oo.

I have told my people, 2020 was just an intro of 2021.
2021 will be tough gan.

2022 will be the real game.

2023 the world ends either through rapture or the fake alien invasion planned by US and other top world governments

1 Like

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by shagasha: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Not a good news sha
Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by Kindness218: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2021
So sad. My condolences
Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by Ancecoker(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
2021 will be better for me any my family in Jesus name... Amen...

It shall be our best year by God’s grace

1 Like

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by walteriyke: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ahmback:
nawa oo.

I have told my people, 2020 was just an intro of 2021.
2021 will be tough gan.

2022 will be the real game.

2023 the world ends either through rapture or the fake alien invasion planned by US and other top world governments
u go sabi write movies eh

1 Like

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by Frales6(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
hmmm. God forbid bad thing. this year, there shall be NO LOSS or evil report in my life
Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by uvie66: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
woloadedCEO:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ifeoma Okofor has been hit by a tragic loss and she took to her social media page to cry out.

According to her, she was robbed by hoodlums while returning from crossover church service around 12:39 am and when she finally got home, she got the news that her younger brother had been murdered.

Sharing photos of him, Ifeoma wrote;

2021 y

What did we do to u

12:39 I was coming back from church and they stole my phone I’m getting to my house. I thought that was all Only to discover they have killed my brother come back to us we miss you already

Use link below to see Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/2021-what-did-we-do-to-you-lady-cries-out-as-she-loses-her-brother-on-new-year-day/
una self... weytin make una dey Waka for night. Can't you do crossover in your house.

1 Like

Re: “2021 What Did We Do To You!”- Lady Cries Out As She Loses Brother On New Year.. by freshkpomo(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2021
uvie66:
una self... weytin make una dey Waka for night. Can't you do crossover in your house.
Verdict: As far as these set of people continue to govern us, hardship will continue to reduce our conscience by the day. Why kill a fellow human in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Live With This My Father’s Pregnancy, Says 15 Yr Old Girl / How Many Nairalander Received This Love Letter And Fell In Love? / Son Kidnaps Father Over 10M Cheque In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.