Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. (1554 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Please I need the new code for deleting posts and comments. The old one doesn't seem to work any longer.

If you know it, please drop here.

Thanks.
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by johnhood(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Please I need the new code for deleting posts and comments. The old one doesn't seem to work any longer.

Thanks.
sad She said "no pms".What If I want to send it through pm?

1 Like

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2021
johnhood:

sad She said "no pms".What If I want to send it through pm?

grin. You can drop it here na.
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by johnhood(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

grin. You can drop it here na.
I no gree
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
johnhood:

I no gree

Ok. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to help.
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Froshloaded: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Froshloaded:

Happy new year

Ok.
I know my computer guru would come to my aid.

I really appreciate, dear.

Happy new year.

You can take it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Silentgroper(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
what if d comment or post gets quoted, hw would u delete it, i can help with dat bt i'd need something in return

1 Like

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
what if d comment or post gets quoted, hw would u delete it, i can help with dat bt i'd need something in return

Lol.. what are you feeling like?

Frosh is a computer geek and can always help me with that. tongue so nothing for uuuuu
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Silentgroper(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. what are you feeling like?

Frosh is a computer geek and can always help me with that. tongue so nothing for uuuuu
Computer geek pass computer geek ..

tongue

go through d thread i've deleted some of ur post tongue
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Dong2: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ok.
I know my computer guru would come to my aid.

I really appreciate, dear.

Happy new year.

You can take it down.

You are selfish though.

8 Likes

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dong2:

You are selfish though.

Oh.. so you want me to implicate my friend?
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by CVhurb: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oh.. so you want me to implicate my friend?
U sud av PM'd ur friend if u don't want another person to benefit.

2 Likes

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by CVhurb: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Dong2:

You are selfish though.
Very Very... Happy New Year Dong
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Dong2: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
CVhurb:
Very Very... Happy New Year Dong

Happy new year CVhurb
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Thanks.
Send me your WhatsApp number I'll give it to u personally

1 Like

Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Send me your WhatsApp number I'll give it to u personally

Oww... Thanks. But my friend has already given it to me.

Thanks once again.
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oww... Thanks. But my friend has already given it to me.

Thanks once again.
wink
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by UnBanEbenezer(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Froshloaded:
hi kindly drop it again..
I need it
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by Froshloaded: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
hi kindly drop it again..
I need it

Shey u go pay
Re: HI All. Please Anyone With The New Code For Deleting Post And Comments. by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Froshloaded:

Shey u go pay
she been pay?
Hope say you no be simp Sha.
I be your fellow guy man oh

(1) (Reply)

Over Ten Questions That Can Not Be Answered / True Or False? See Type Of Lectures In Nigerian Universities / Remedial Prog In Fut Minna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.