Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer (568 Views)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

This is a personal issue but I think I need to bring the attender of everybody to this matter because it's baffling and am confused on how to go about it.

My younger brother who is the last born in our family is 15 year about 5 ft 5 inches tall(approximately) would be 16 by this year.i noticed that he rarely serious with his academics he is not dull though but put up average performance during exams,he even say for this waec and made all his papers but was still average in performance 2 Bsand 6Cs.My mom who he lives with is a lecturer but she isn't satisfied with his performance because he expected him to do better she had complained to me on several occasions but I just keep calming her down that he is still a kid and I sometimes advice him whenever I have chance or visit.

sometimes when I visits, I noticed that he always play alot,after a taking critical look at him,I observed that he would be good in sports an he has quality of a good fooballer.sometimes I do play football with him and I am impressed with his skills.

I tried talking his interests into football to make him love the sport I gave him the best football training videos I found on youtube to help him improve,got him a good ball,sometimes we go to the field to play and practice,but the lad is only interested in playing around not even considering a carrier in football.

I made contacts with top football acaedemies e.g kanu nwankwo international acaedemy/Midas acaedemy,diamond acaedemy the acaedemy that produced chukwueze,I even pledged to fund him as he progresses through the acaedemy and save funds in advance for him so that in case trials in Europe comes up he would go,planned to make a football talent exhibition video for him that would attract the attention of clubs accross Europe and North America after he joins an acaedemy then promote the video massively to make sure it gets millions of views on Instagram and youtube.But alas,the young man seems to enjoy running and playing around but he is never interested in taking up football professionally.

Please what can I do to make him love and take up sports,am I too hard on him or are there any other way to make him consider a carrier in professional football please share your suggestions because I am confused.

Please mods bring this thread to attention of nairalanders
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Good decision... his number is 6,543,325,743th person..

It still does not mean he cant jump line, but have a plan B just incase.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by chatinent: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't even understand the species of advice you need.

Abi na insult you want make people yab you? You know how many still dey street?
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

I mean what better ways can I advise him I mean to stimulate his interest in sports
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Esseite:
Good decision... his number is 6,543,325,743th person..
Back to sender
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by Kzinne: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2021
stupid thread. stupid question
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by MadamExcellency: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
His height may be the problem. But if he is talented more than average, I may help you talk to coach that connected Kelechi Iheanacho and other professional under 16s.

But he must come to Owerri if the coach agrees to take his case.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
supercase1:
Hello Nairalanders,

This is a personal issue but I think I need to bring the attender of everybody to this matter because it's baffling and am confused on how to go about it.

My younger brother who is the last born in our family is 15 year about 5 ft 5 inches tall(approximately) would be 16 by this year.i noticed that he rarely serious with his academics he is not dull though but put up average performance during exams,he even say for this waec and made all his papers but was still average in performance 2 Bsand 6Cs.My mom who he lives with is a lecturer but she isn't satisfied with his performance because he expected him to do better she had complained to me on several occasions but I just keep calming her down that he is still a kid and I sometimes advice him whenever I have chance or visit.

sometimes when I visits, I noticed that he always play alot,after a taking critical look at him,I observed that he would be good in sports an he has quality of a good fooballer.sometimes I do play football with him and I am impressed with his skills.

I tried talking his interests into football to make him love the sport I gave him the best football training videos I found on youtube to help him improve,got him a good ball,sometimes we go to the field to play and practice,but the lad is only interested in playing around not even considering a carrier in football.

I made contacts with top football acaedemies e.g kanu nwankwo international acaedemy/Midas acaedemy,diamond acaedemy the acaedemy that produced chukwueze,I even pledged to fund him as he progresses through the acaedemy and save funds in advance for him so that in case trials in Europe comes up he would go,planned to make a football talent exhibition video for him that would attract the attention of clubs accross Europe and North America after he joins an acaedemy then promote the video massively to make sure it gets millions of views on Instagram and youtube.But alas,the young man seems to enjoy running and playing around but he is never interested in taking up football professionally.

Please what can I do to make him love and take up sports,am I too hard on him or are there any other way to make him consider a carrier in professional football please share your suggestions because I am confused.

Please mods bring this thread to attention of nairalanders

Enrol him in IPOB football league..so he can be playing for nnamdi kanu and other ipob leagues in abia..
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by internationalman(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
This wanting for another person is the root cause of Nigeria problem.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Enrol him in IPOB football league..so he can be playing for nnamdi kanu and other ipob leagues in abia..
Are u better than chukwueze from biafra land cheesy ur hate begins and ends here on nairaland

Please I don't have timeand strength for your quarrel today because I have important issues to attend to
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
MadamExcellency:
His height may be the problem. But if he is talented more than average, I may help you talk to coach that connected Kelechi Iheanacho and other professional under 16s.

The guy is good a good dribbler following Messi pattern of dribbling caz of his height
But ma, are you a football agent what is your email so that we can discuss more on this
And also we are ibos from imo state
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2021
supercase1:

Are u better than chukwueze from biafra land cheesy ur hate begins and ends here on nairaland

Please I don't have time for your quarrel today because I have important issues to attend to

Trash.

You want biafra but you don't want to enroll your brother abia state biafra...

that's hypocrisy...

Enroll him now, ipob have a team in abia.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash.

You want biafra but you don't want to enroll your brother abia state biafra...

that's hypocrisy...

Enroll him now, ipob have a team in abia.
Nigerian leagues don't pay they owe salary even jigawa and Kano pillars can't pay their players all these are happening under the watch of your brother in also rock cheesy my problem is if this lad make a change of mind now I am ready to help help him and even talk other members of the family into supporting his vision and maybe he might get into Europe Denmark noway Sweden England mid and lower tie divisions,convincing him is the problem

But why u carry ipob matter for head it's not good for your head because I didn't remember bringing up ipob issue sad
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by shilenji(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

mr man, how many dey street because dem neva see funding. This young man is ready to sponsor his younger brother,what millions are praying for.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2021
supercase1:

Nigerian leagues don't pay they owe salary even jigawa and Kano pillars can't pay their players all these are happening under the watch of your brother in also rock cheesy my problem is if this lad make a change of mind now I am ready to help help him and even talk other members of the family into supporting his vision and maybe he might get into Europe Denmark noway Sweden England mid and lower tie divisions,convincing him is the problem

But why u carry ipob matter for head it's not good for your head because I didn't remember bringing up ipob issue sad

Allow Igbos to train him
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2021
MadamExcellency:

I would send u a mail privately soon
Thanks
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by festacman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
First, your kid brother doesn't seem to have interest in football so why push him? Look, I have many budding talented footballers around me and one common thing among them even at their tender age is passion. They are passionate to develop their talent and acquire vital skills to succeed as a professional and become rich and famous. So, your brother must NOT play football if he has no passion. Therefore, create time to discuss his interests and talents with him including if he has love to learn a trade.

Second, given that your brother will compete with other budding players who are taller, his height unless if he will still grow taller is a disadvantage. Therefore, he has to be highly skillful and offer unique thing that makes stand out in a team.

Whatever happens don't force him to play football because even many passionate and trully talented footballers fail to realize their dreams let alone somebody who is being pushed.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by paulolee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
he needs talent, connection n luck to make that dream come true in naija
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by osemoses1234(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Carry am go meet MC Oluomo
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by ijeawele23635: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
he needs talent, connection n luck to make that dream come true in naija
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by TheExecutioner: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
They're ready to offer free training for your sisters in za oza room.

MelesZenawi:

Allow Igbos to train him
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
festacman:
First, your kid brother doesn't seem to have interest in football so why push him? Look, I have many budding talented footballers around me and one common thing among them even at their tender age is passion. They are passionate to develop their talent and acquire vital skills to succeed as a professional and become rich and famous. So, your brother must NOT play football if he has no passion. Therefore, create time to discuss his interests and talents with him including if he has love to learn a trade.

Second, given that your brother will compete with other budding players who are taller, his height unless if he will still grow taller is a disadvantage. Therefore, he has to be highly skillful and offer unique thing that makes stand out in a team.

Whatever happens don't force him to play football because even many passionate and trully talented footballers fail to realize their dreams let alone somebody who is being pushed.
Wetin dey pain me be say the lad dribbles just like Messi I swear no exerggeration he has that close control of the ball and speed but he doesn't want to use his talent The hardship in naija too much that's y I try to encourage to do sports but he no wan gree imagine a career that u get paid in euros and dollars every week even we when dey huzzle sef e no easy oo
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by festacman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
supercase1:

Wetin dey pain me be say the lad dribbles just like Messi I swear no exerggeration he has that close control of the ball and speed but he doesn't want to use his talent The hardship in naija too much that's y I try to encourage to do sports but he no wan gree imagine a career that u get paid in euros and dollars every week even we when dey huzzle sef e no easy oo

You need a proper coach to asess and tell you if your brother has the critical talent to be professional footballer. In any case, if he is so good as you are saying, he would have represented his primary and schools at competitions and his games masters and team mates would have made him realise his talents even before you noticed.
Re: I Want My Younger Brother To Become A Professional Footballer by supercase1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
festacman:

You need a proper coach to asess and tell you if your brother has the critical talent to be professional footballer. In any case, if he is so good as you are saying, he would have represented his primary and schools at competitions and his games masters and team mates would have made him realise his talents even before you noticed.
They don't play football in their school it's private na ajebo school grin
Oga I've did my best to stimulate since he nor want I nor fit force am again o!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Chelsea Destroyed Real Madrid In 11 Pictures / El Clasico: Ex-eagles Star Okunowo, Ronaldinho, Figo In Action Vs Madrid Legends / Reds !!! World's Most Beautiful Red Football Jersey Of All Time ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.