Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day (48700 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by JoeEeL(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
shopping kwa.. Yeye

See you o. No be "I love love" be your personal profile text abi man no see wella?

Your waist too slim o but we go manage am like that sha.

Make e for no be like say bobos proud.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Adorable
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Jestin: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
[center][/center] grin
..u might not know where this will lead us to so kindly drop ur WhatsApp number.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
Happy new year nairalanders.. E b like say � na nl guy I go marry this year o.. grin

I recommend Slowmiirr for you, na weed and banging him go tey finish you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Roushy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
How do you know he hasn't repented from his sins?

OJURONGBE1:
Fatobo!
The bible said we shall test the sins of the father on their kids through their 3rd generation.
May your daughters suffer same fate you meted out to innocent young girls.
I don't hate you man, I hated your sins which you have failed to repent from.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Mcslize: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoyJones2000:
Happy birthday beautiful people!!
Honestly I must marry fine man so I can have beautiful kids kiss

Is that your criteria for marriage? Once the man is fine, you will hijack him.

That means if u see me you will hijack me be that o.

Brother see as you fine na. Pls find me something na. I looked back na one woman with pikin I saw. Is it a crime to fine again?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by 12inchess: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
I love Krest grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by zeusdgrt(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Stop thinking backward, you are not going backward.

Start thinking forward..
How did he think backward?u hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by fredoooooo: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wa gbayì Pastor , don't drive near Timi Dakolo o grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by taiwotimitt: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
thinkmoney:

Such good excuse to diminish the past.
And it's easily said when you, you sister or your daughter is not the abused person.

Ok.... sorry ooooo... continue operating in the past grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mcslize:

Is that your criteria for marriage? Once the man is fine, you will hijack him.

That means if u see me you will hijack me be that o.

Brother see as you fine na. Pls find me something na. I looked back na one woman with pikin I saw. Is it a crime to fine again?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by AerialMapper: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rapist
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jestin:
..u might not know where this will lead us to so kindly drop ur WhatsApp number.
ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoeEeL:

See you o. No be "I love love" be your personal profile text abi man no see wella?

Your waist too slim o but we go manage am like that sha.

Make e for no be like say bobos proud.
o gbadun
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by JoeEeL(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
o gbadun

Lol naughty girl.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by thinkmoney(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:

The past, present and future are intertwined. One must remedy his or her past.
You can't just pretend your past is not part of you. It helps form one
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by thinkmoney(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:

The past, present and future are intertwined. One must remedy his or her past.
You can't just pretend your past is not part of you. It helps form one.
That daughter he is celebrating is the result of his decision and actions in the past. I hope u get now
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin grin
JoeEeL:

Lol naughty girl.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by michlins(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
subcbouy:
Change is possible. let's get over the past sin.
wow. Get over the past. Just wow
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by JoeEeL(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
grin grin

Babe make we link up na.

You no fit tell where e go end o.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by akocon: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na wa sha...

Meanwhile... Let's help you with your website project 08038664822

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoeEeL:

Babe make we link up na.

You no fit tell where e go end o.
na. Money � I dey find abeg
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by JoeEeL(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
na. Money � I dey find abeg

Enh, you go fit learn forex?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoeEeL:

Enh, you go fit learn forex?
na legit work I want
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Mrsoft3(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
Happy new year nairalanders.. E b like say � na nl guy I go marry this year o.. grin

I ready o make we mingle
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
ETERNAL RAPIST
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by azzima(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
I don't fancy this GUCCI Preacher at all!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by JoeEeL(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:
na legit work I want

You'll have to search for jobs o. And u know theyre scarce.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by debbydams(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
JoeEeL:

You'll have to search for jobs o. And u know theyre scarce.
I get buzz na money to Behind it up dey worry me
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
I see the glory of God on this man...oh it shines.. And God has more for his sons... But know that God don't spare even his own... Moses sin and he was punished according to the weight. .. If this man has done what he was accused of... Nobody can escape the spare of God...no matter how smart you appear to be....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
I see the glory of God on this man...oh it shines.. And God has more for his sons... But know that God don't spare even his own... Moses sin and he was punished according to the weight. .. The same with David If this man has done what he was accused of... Nobody can escape the spare of God...no matter how smart you appear to be....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day by AdemolaA2: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
debbydams:

Na me be this o . I don dey wait for you te te

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.