Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (10315 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

You’re dying already, e de pain you

You are the one dying in pains angry

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Bitch get lost , loser will always be a loser

Dog get lost you came at me first.

A loser like you will forever remain a loser cool

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Dog get lost you came at me first.

A loser like you will forever remain a loser cool
Frustration kill you there hoe
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you dead yet make I prepare your coffin angry
Farm tools keep ranting I’m enjoying it
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Farm tools keep ranting I’m enjoying it

A shovel is also a farm tool just so you know you are talking about yourself you dunce

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

A shovel is also a farm tool just so you know you are talking about yourself you dunce
Dumbest idiot I ever see is you , hoe hoe farm tools
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Dumbest idiot I ever see is you , hoe hoe farm tools

Dumbest mugu I will never see.

Shovel shovel farm tool.
Rusted shovel that is not maintained that is what you are no wonder you get STD's grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Scientists(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
As una dey do DNA test make una tell una papa to do DNA test on una.

Make una nor go inherit another person property since you all wanna imply that women are not loyal your mothers are not loyal too.

Also do fertility test first before DNA.Make who dey impotent nor go dey shout paternity fraud fertility test is cheaper grin

Ewu . I don't know why God created such a painful punishment for men
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Dumbest mugu I will never see.

Shovel shovel farm tool.
Rusted shovel that is not maintained that is what you are no wonder you get STD's grin
What a stupid comment from a dummy, daughter of a hoe
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Teena18(f): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I beg to differ though some men can set themselves up and spill not all of them can keep secrets what if it is discovered the kids are not his will he keep quiet somehow the thing may come out in the open

That said ladies should pray for sensible and responsible men a lot of men with misplaced priorities are out there a man not yet married or with kids having this kind of thought is truly foolish and setting himself up for trouble since he wants to label his future wife a cheat he will find what he is looking for.

The secret is definitely for if he finds out they're his, not the other way.

I get you.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Teena18:

You're seeing it from one angle, you shouldn't give your wife reasons to think you don't trust her when she's not a baby mama.
Just imagine the tests shows you're truly the father, you may be happy and satisfied (which doesn't mean your wife isn't cheating by the way) but she'd feel awkward, she's human... her feelings would be touched especially if she's been faithful.
If you have doubts, conduct a DNA without her knowledge(she 100% doesn't have to know, saves a lot of drama).....it shows you respect your union.
This is the most matured and reasonable comment i have read all through this thread.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Teena18:

It's really something that doesn't have to be announced, he can trash every trace of the test.

As much as I agree that asking for a DNA is somehow, I think my husband can go ahead if that's what will give him peace because transfer of aggression is a real thing ooo.

God will help us o

Blessings and favour will locate you this year, i just like girls that are smart.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

What a stupid comment from a dummy, daughter of a hoe

Foolish and stupid comment from the son of a shovel grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Foolish and stupid comment from the son of a shovel grin
Idiot continue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Idiot continue

Fool continue tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Fool continue tongue
Dumbest bitch
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Dumbest bitch

Dumbest dog tongue

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=97659889]

Dumbest dog tongue[/quote
Idiot it seem you’re obsessed with me, hoe I don’t do people like you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Bennysam post=97660011][/quote]

Mugu stop being obsessed with me.

I don't do rusted shovels with STD's grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mugu stop being obsessed with me.

I don't do rusted shovels with STD's grin
HIV sharers continue your cup will full soon
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

HIV sharers continue your cup will full soon

You must be talking about yourself better advice yourself and seek treatment

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be talking about yourself better advice yourself and seek treatment
E pain you, hahahahaha take a chill pill and rest don’t kill yourself
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

E pain you, hahahahaha take a chill pill and rest don’t kill yourself

You are the one pained no wonder you are hibernating.Take a chilled pill and don't kill yourself

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the one pained no wonder you are hibernating.Take a chilled pill and don't kill yourself
Daughter of a hoe
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Gokoyer0(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
I really wished to have your time!
CHoccolaTE:

[s]Lol,
I truly am not trolling, your story sounds like a bunch of lies.

No same married woman will come outside to start bragging about sleeping with young boys and giving him their husband's money. Abeg shift with those ridiculous lies.

And she is supposedly telling the story to her fellow women in public when many women in Nigeria bear "gossip" as their middle name.

Not only that ooo, your sister is ALWAYS hearing this type of gist from randy women week after week. The gist no dey end.

Unku you can lie oo[/s]
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Daughter of a hoe
Son of a shovel tongue

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by iamtosinofficial(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Even God tested Abraham
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Teena18(f): 2:08am On Jan 03, 2021
runtime:

Blessings and favour will locate you this year, i just like girls that are smart.

Lol, Amen o alongside side plenty perfume customers grin.
Thank you smiley
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Teena18(f): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2021
runtime:

This is the most matured and reasonable comment i have read all through this thread.

Awwwwn cheesy grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Son of a shovel tongue
Bitch
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Bennysam:

Bitch
Dog cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Dog cheesy
Daughter of a dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Was Ur Experience On The Day U Took Weed? / Eight Types Of Nipples (picture) / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.