Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,107 members, 7,939,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App (441 Views)

NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App by tega2luv(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Few days ago approximately on the 30th of last month the federal republic of our dear country Nigeria rolled out thier official mobile app for the NIMC but till now u have been unable to access it in the google play store

Please share your ideas if you have been able to start surfing the app.

I tire for this country, must we suffer for everything, pls share your experince and how you were able to download it.

Re: Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App by Pofgrace(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
I downloaded it

Guess what

It's not sending otp

Re: Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App by tega2luv(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigeria jaga jaga
Pofgrace:
I downloaded it

Guess what

It's not sending otp
Re: Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App by Pofgrace(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
tega2luv:
Nigeria jaga jaga
everything scatter scatter
Re: Have You Been Able To Download The NIMC Mobile App by daHcKR: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Anyone has it on android??...link to apk

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed For An Immediate Employment / Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme - 2021 / Five Habits That Will Help Your Career In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.