Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain (29151 Views)

Paris Saint Germain Signs Jennifer Echegini / Mauricio Pochettino Confronts Mike Dean After Burnley Loss (Photos) / Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
Then who is going to Chelsea? To replace lampardcheesy
Alegri
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by bigdammyj: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Asabe4(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
NiggasInParis:
A man worth it in Character and Tact. Now, he will win Trophies.
Hopefully, no more excuses not to
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by theoneJabulani(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
Wrong decision by this man. Wetin come concern us way dey England
completely wrong, I don't know why no one else is seeing that
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by hopexter(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
spy24:
Thank God

I never wanted this man at manutd

Was he ever in Manutd shocked
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by hopexter(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:

Mikel Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Eryyy92: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Honestly speaking,

This is good news.

Congratulations man.

ODEWALE ADESOYE
guy your signature is dry and rubbish
Rubbish slawormir wannabe

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by tolfa(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congratulations to him...here is a glimpse of how Paris looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUsWs68Boak
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Pabloicardi: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
fergie001:
French footballing Giants, Paris Saint-Germain has today named Mauricio Pochettino as Head Coach of the Senior team until 2022.

The Parisiens had earlier announced that former Manager, Thomas Tuchel had left, after managing the capital club 127 times in all competitions, with 95 wins, 13 draws and 19 defeats (337 goals scored, 103 conceded) in two years at the helm.

Paris Saint-Germain
Nice I wish him the best.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Yoighaman(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
fergie001:
French footballing Giants, Paris Saint-Germain has today named Mauricio Pochettino as Head Coach of the Senior team until 2022.

The Parisiens had earlier announced that former Manager, Thomas Tuchel had left, after managing the capital club 127 times in all competitions, with 95 wins, 13 draws and 19 defeats (337 goals scored, 103 conceded) in two years at the helm.

Paris Saint-Germain

This is a good development.

We wish him success on his new role but he should be careful of that Neymar...Mbappe should be encouraged.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by zeben(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kingosytex:
I think this is a perfect match.
He will soon start winning the trophies that he has never won, the power of money.

Anybody that says that money can't buy success should just take a look at Manchester City and PSG, he will testify that money is great. Look at how some mid table clubs have been transformed to Europe power houses that can attract the best players and coaches.

Money is very good.
add Chelsea
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by DownChelsea(f): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
This is cool.

I hope Ole Gunner Sokjaer won’t go back to his losing ways since his possible replacement and threat has been hired by a big club

When Ole took over at United (in his 1st half season), Mourinho had ridiculed the club, and the club at that time was almost in a relegation battle. Ole ended up taking the team to finish in 5th place(just one point off the top 4)

In the next season (Ole's 1st full season), he finished in the top 3 and had glimpse of semi-final football.

This is his 2nd full season, and eyes are already on the title.

These things take time. Ask Klopp!

The United board won't throw this golden opportunity at longevity and sustainability away. No way!

"Losing ways"

7 Likes

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by mywells: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
This Arsenal board would not see better coach,only to get a fringe assistance coach of a city club to coach Arsenal,
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Lamasta(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
Samson Siasia grin

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
spy24:
Thank God

Why sir??! You think he is overrated??!
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by spy24(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

When Ole took over at United (in his 1st half season), Mourinho had ridiculed the club, and the club at that time was almost in a relegation battle. Ole ended up taking the team to finish in 5th place(just one point off the top 4)

In the next season (Ole's 1st full season), he finished in the top 3 and had glimpse of semi-final football.

This is his 2nd full season, and eyes are already on the title.

These things take time. Ask Klopp!

The United board won't throw this golden opportunity at longevity and sustainability away. No way!

"Losing ways"

Well said

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Denko2721987(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
toffyz:
I don't still know what Thomas Tuchel has done wrong

He had a good record with PSG

Yet he was sacked

As for Pochettino, he should be ready for his sack letter as soon as he's out of champions league

But the statement says he left..
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by bluefilm: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Monsieur Mauricio Pochettino a beaucoup d'expérience intéressante.

Bonne chance à lui.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by mkoabiola: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
But tuchel was a better coach na
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by spy24(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Why sir??! You think he is overrated??!

Not really

I just want a coach that will be more serious and discipline with the squad

OGS and POCHETINO are too nice

I like OGS but if manutd ever want to change him Luis Enrique would be my first choice
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:

John Terry, to be assisted by Didier Drogba!!!....

Going forward, every top club must be coached by a young legend. (UEFA publication). tongue
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by DownChelsea(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
Sunday Oliseh
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by MrBONE2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
cheesy

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Adakintroy: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why na pochentino.

You for come somewhere competitive..everybody already respect you. Cause you got " it" whatever it means.

Now you don go join farmers league.

See wetin gaurdiola De face now.

Last season na almost 30points dem take gap am. This season him don de 5th already. Now he don clear say him no be top coach as him mind been tell am.

You can win the French league. But because there is lack of competition you may not be as top notch as you think you are.

Farmers league is farmers league. Not fit for a top coach as yourself. Unless you are doing it for the money which is beneath you in my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by AAA593: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
spy24:
Thank God

Like the disaster in waiting called ole good reach am
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Ayo2004: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
If Pochettino lose against wack Barcelona,I am sure he would be the fastest coach to be sacked grin
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by spy24(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
AAA593:

Like the disaster in waiting called ole good reach am

Oga face your front
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Afam4eva:
I don't understand football these days. You get fired by a team like Everton and get hired as a coach of Barcelona. You get fired by a Tottenham team and get hired by a PSG even though your predecessor did better than you.
small team aside those guys have pedigree.

Koeman is a big coach he didn't start career with Everton.

Pochettino is a big coach with the pedigree he displayed at Tottenham
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by tidalstorm(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
spy24:

Not really

I just want a coach that will be more serious and discipline with the squad

OGS and POCHETINO are too nice

I like OGS but if manutd ever want to change him Luis Enrique would be my first choice

Guy, OGS no nice.
Just cause him dey smile for media no mean say him no dey para for dressing room.
Na Fergie him dey try copy.
Dem get one time wey him para for Jesse Lingard for field sef.

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Shattuck(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
baike:
rohr
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by Odss11: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why is Allegri still out of job?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain by uniquetechng: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kingosytex:
I think this is a perfect match.
He will soon start winning the trophies that he has never won, the power of money.

Anybody that says that money can't buy success should just take a look at Manchester City and PSG, he will testify that money is great. Look at how some mid table clubs have been transformed to Europe power houses that can attract the best players and coaches.

Money is very good.
you forgot to add Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Goalkeeper Of All Time? / Musa's Goal Makes Fifa's Top 10 World Cup Goals / AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.