Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Smell Very Nice This Year, Use The Best Affordable Body Spray/Perfume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smell Very Nice This Year, Use The Best Affordable Body Spray/Perfume (360 Views)

Why Are Single Mothers Always Very Nice? / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / 6 Most Affordable Body Washes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smell Very Nice This Year, Use The Best Affordable Body Spray/Perfume by SomtochukwuShop: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
At Somtochukwu Shop, I always source for good products for my customers. Now, I am introducing this brand of Perfume/BodySpray to you.

Not only did I find it really affordable, it was just worth it and more.

The body spray is unisex and both male and female and even children can use it. Now, that school is resuming, you could buy it for your kids.

The AXE perfume was recently shipped to me from a business partner in London, United Kingdom as that is where it is being produced.

Delivery is within Lagos State only.

Price: N1500 - 2k (depending on the variant)

Keep your orders rolling in.

#BlessedCustomers #FortheLoveofYou

(1) (Reply)

Lady In FCMB Paternity Scandal Finally Speaks, Says She Innocent / Av U Ever Been Envied because Of Food? / Is It Really Cheating When You Haven't Married Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.