Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,521 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest (1184 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by DailyReview: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
How I aborted 12 times for a Catholic Priest

A woman has narrated how she abandoned her husband and went to live with a catholic priest with whom she aborted 12 times for.
The chilling but true-life story was retold by Barrister Emeka Egwuonye, chairman of the Due Process Advocates. Below is the full story.
"Two days ago, I listened to one of the most shocking stories ever. A lady was married. A priest (Catholic priest) lured her to leave her marriage. She left her marriage and went to live with the priest. The priest got "engaged" to her. Click below to read story

https://dailyreviewonline-ng.com/2021/01/02/how-i-aborted-12-times-for-a-catholic-priest-woman/
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by Mandela27: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seriously shocked
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by Burstscam: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by DAVEZONIGLTD: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
God have mercy.
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by donbachi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
U are a big fool...u comot 1st,2nd,3rd.u not end the relationship.u comot the 4th,5th,6th.u no speak out.7th,8th to 12th abortions..na now ur senses come back to u..and u neva tell us how many u abort for juju priest.for u to get mind sleep catholic priest..weldone ma.

1 Like

Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
She chooses to
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by Offpoint1: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
How's that possible?
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by Tango123: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
DailyReview:

How I aborted 12 times for a Catholic Priest

A woman has narrated how she abandoned her husband and went to live with a catholic priest with whom she aborted 12 times for.
The chilling but true-life story was retold by Barrister Emeka Egwuonye, chairman of the Due Process Advocates. Below is the full story.
"Two days ago, I listened to one of the most shocking stories ever. A lady was married. A priest (Catholic priest) lured her to leave her marriage. She left her marriage and went to live with the priest. The priest got "engaged" to her. Click below to read story

https://dailyreviewonline-ng.com/2021/01/02/how-i-aborted-12-times-for-a-catholic-priest-woman/

Unless the woman is mentally handicapped deranged (and i need evidebce) she chose what she did.

Leave the priest alone.

Stop supporting victim mentality in women.

Maybe she was shouting harder harder for the priest

Maybe the priest wanted to use condom and she said no.

We all have been with women who wanted it raw when we the men wanted to use condom

I am not supporting the priest. But op the way u phrased this is like u positioned the woman as victim, and the priest as villain. THAT IS WRONG. BOTH ARE MATURE ADULTS AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chip story..
well What do i knOW!!
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by tobechi74: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Priest self are human
Re: How I Aborted 12 Times For A Catholic Priest by Gentino(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who does up to 8 abortions and still lives? Lie from the pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Angrily Confronts Customer For Refusing To Pay After Fucking Her / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / A New One. Giving The Old Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.