Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? (2420 Views)

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't have much to say,just that herb is the healing of the nation

1 Like

Re: Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? by sinkhole: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
I dey plan quit alcohol. That dey thing dey affect some certain part of my body.
too much of anything is absolutely not good!
When I say that I drink, I meant a maximum of two bottles of guilder per day and nothing in this world will make me exceed that amount, besides, I could go for a whole week without drinking anything!
I drink only when I need to relax.
Re: Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? by philfearon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
fabiano09:
I don't have much to say,just that herb is the healing of the nation

Badt man.
Re: Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? by Djamel(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
sinkhole:
Damned, I am not a smoker but this your write up is making me to want to try MJ, but I am afraid of the addiction embarassed
I have taken coffee to boost mood and make me alert but I always feel that MJ will be better!

Trust me
It will

He's not joking or making up stories

......then again,you are likely to get addicted
Re: Does Smoking Marijuana Change Your Personality? by Uchenna10(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09
EXLOVER:
All i can say, Marijuana makes you see things in different way, it makes you think deep, you question some certain things.

There was a day i was smoking, I started asking myself what is the reason God created some people rich while some are poor, some are white some are black, some are beautiful some are ugly.

Why do pastors talk sweet things about heaven, how heaven is better than earth, they have duplex in heaven, life is better in heaven, yet they are afraid of death. I do reason a lot when i smoke marijuana.

When you smoke you think logically, you solve problems. If I'm smoking i hold my phone to chat with your girlfriend, you girlfriend might cheat on you.

My advice to any smoker or intending smoker, don't smoke cigarettes, don't smoke under the sun, if you're smoking at a friends place without taking your bath get a nice cognac and apply to your cloth, it's not nice to be smelling smoke, when you smoke at night brush your mouth before going to bed. Always make provision for a lot of foods and soft drinks after smoking, cause smoking make you have an appetite twice as your usual appetite. Most marijuana smokers that lose weight don't eat after smoking and it's not healthy. Finally smoke with people with sense or smoke alone

I love this piece bro....the last sentence hits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) / Pls What Is The Cut Off Mark For Accountany Of Federal Polytechic Ado Ekiti / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2011/2012 Admission Exercise In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.