Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (64530 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by HelpYourself(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
hammerDK:
THE LAST THING A MAN SHOULD DO TO HIS KIDS IS DNA.

THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT.

OUR ANCESTORS BELIEVED IN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP OF CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEY KNEW SEXUAL LIASON WERE NOTORIOUSLY CONDUCTED SECRETLY AND DIFFICULT TO POLICE. grin

THEY SAY IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND I BELIEVE THEM.

IMAGINE THEY DID DNA TEST BACK THEN, MANY OF US ARE NOT ACTUALLY FROM THE FAMILY WE FIND OURSELVES TODAY.

BUT DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?

IT ONLY MATTERS WEN YOU START PARADING PIECE OF PAPER CALLED DNA RESULT, OTHERWISE, YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL STILL BE CONTINUED AND YOU GIVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS BOTH PARENT AND ANCESTOR.
[/s]
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by HelpYourself(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2021
hammerDK:

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS OF ANCESTORS, DEM LIKE JOLLY DIE.

NO TIME FOR ALL THAT CHECK BUSINESS, CHILDREN WERE REACHING 100 PER MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRpFiiUvWY

Young man ,it is not proper for a man to talk because he has a mouth.

Sit down and think deeply about what you are saying .. a man's words should have weight and not be empty like yours

Go to bed brother

Good night

3 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by HelpYourself(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2021
hammerDK:

HAVE U ACTUALLY RESEARCHED INTO THE CULTURAL PRACTICE OF YOUR ANCESTORS?

THEY WERE VERY OPEN MINDED.

I AM HOLDING MYSELF FROM EXPOSING THINGS HERE.

THEY DID ALOT.

You are talking too much

Calm down
You re speaking nothing be calm

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by moonraker(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Calm down there.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dalby(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

How does your statement correlate in your head

Women should be treated equally, was she under any compulsion to accept the plea when the reverse is the case?

The child has a father, as the DNA has proven so what will be his responsibility?

I read it and found it was just your personal plea or opinion without any legal bite o it...

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by meetcharles: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2021
This qualifies as the most stupid statement on Nairaland since the past decade. Coming from a supposed legal practitioner makes it even more queer...
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Irritant: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2021
U better keep ur Toto for one place grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by kumulus(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
IamD18:
Secretly take DNA test of whatever shiit your wife birthed for you, if it's yours, pretend like nothing happened. If it's not yours, still pretend like nothing happened.

Arrange a lil romantic hangout, before then make sure you've dug a grave for her, kindly take her where the grave was dug and make sure she's buried alive with the bastard she birthed for you. smiley

Remember to unirate on her before burying her alive. A wayward idiotic hoe who's capable of deceiving you with another man's kids doesn't deserve to live, but to be sent to her grave which is the only place her legs can be closed.kiss

This might become motive in the future....easy with your use of the internet because she don't EVER forget.

Shalom
-Lloyd

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by nerd004: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

what is dis one vomiting,,,,,I don't want to insult you ooo cos you are a lady but that example of 2face you cited no just enter at all...
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Silentgroper(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I said she makes sense to SOME extend.

But remember men also lie to their wives that they don't have other kids outside only to later discovered they do.

Please enough with the financial bla bla bla.

You can't compare financial support to bring a child up.
Pls it is nt extend. Can u nt use d word again. I dnt wanna use my shotgun on u.

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Empiree: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Sunshine34(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Look at this goat. Thunder fire devil. Many senseless adviser everywhere. Where are u Oh Lord
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Silentgroper(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
You are deviating from what we were discussing.
Our subject of discussion was DECEIT vs CHOICE.

Then I asked, men that lie to their wives that they don't have kids outside their matrimonial homes only to find out they have, is that one not deceit?
Sentiments apart, dz is even more rampant amongst d females.

3 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Profkenny1(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2021
A petition has been started: https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by coolsegun2002: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

U cannot make heaven....

did tuface deceive Annie that the children came from her womb....??

u are highly repulsive in your desperate move to equate paternity fraud and a man impregnating another woman outside wedlock...

3 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Theoutsider: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What is financial responsibility compare to;
Cooking for the child,
Waking up at midnight to check on the child,
Wash the child's clothes,
Dress the child up for school.

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.

Congratulations, you accomplished the equivalent of what a female dog can accomplish.

You only cosign because under this 'umbrella ideal', you would benefit the fail safe that a man would save you from your mistakes.

Till this day Ive yet to see a woman build a bridge..
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by damoceile: 1:46am On Jan 03, 2021
If it happens to me my wife will have no option but to take the bastard to where she brought him/her from... We don't take care bastards kids in our family biko

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by laiperi: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Even as a man that understand the anger a man would feel, I am still surprised at the extreme reactions by a few men here.

Remember, the child has no fault in this. An old man once told me, no matter how you feel, some of you take care of your driver's and house helps kids and even send them to Universities.

Discard the woman, not the kid.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by OlawaleBammie: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

U don't have brain

U irritate me with Ur trash.

Who raised you and where were you raised

Did 2face fraudulently called those children Annie's??

Oponu amukunmeko oshi

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by openmine(m): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

For you and the barrister, on the left side of ur brains there's nothing right and on the right side of ur brains, there's nothing left.

Afi extend na
grin grin grin grin

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Ykc2(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So men don't lie to their wives that they don't have kids outside their matrimonial homes and later got busted?
now I know why igbo people said that women have sheep brain,

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by sencekompis: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Most sensible woman in the world, i get plenty money to waste ASHIWERE......
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by sencekompis: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2021
If i ever have a reason to take a DNA the woman is a gunner, she can delete me 1st, its not a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hathor5(f): 2:10am On Jan 03, 2021
DMerciful:
A house help can do those chores for cheaper money spent on taking care of the woman. So using house chores to blackmail men holds no water. If anything happens to a man's wife, doesn't men the children will not be taken care off

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by loswhite(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

mumu did he keep it as a secret? Why don't you open your mouth the day you open ur legs and tell that to ur husband? Manipulate species

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Theoutsider: 2:15am On Jan 03, 2021
hammerDK:
THE LAST THING A MAN SHOULD DO TO HIS KIDS IS DNA.

THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT.

OUR ANCESTORS BELIEVED IN COMMUNITY OWNERSHIP OF CHILDREN, BECAUSE THEY KNEW SEXUAL LIASON WERE NOTORIOUSLY CONDUCTED SECRETLY AND DIFFICULT TO POLICE. grin

THEY SAY IT TAKES A COMMUNITY TO RAISE CHILDREN AND I BELIEVE THEM.

IMAGINE THEY DID DNA TEST BACK THEN, MANY OF US ARE NOT ACTUALLY FROM THE FAMILY WE FIND OURSELVES TODAY.

BUT DOES THAT REALLY MATTER?

IT ONLY MATTERS WEN YOU START PARADING PIECE OF PAPER CALLED DNA RESULT, OTHERWISE, YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL STILL BE CONTINUED AND YOU GIVEN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS BOTH PARENT AND ANCESTOR.

angry How exactly do you have ancestors if the child bloodline is with another? You are nurturing someone else blood line. Joker

Look if you are a man who submits to the feminine please admit to your fetish and not try to subvert young men into a retarded belief system. Its absurd that the so called father is not allowed to verify his child birth, but you have no issues with female deceit. Cheating is one thing... having a man take care of another man child for years is in no way of same equivalents. Keep having these women trick you into being an insurance plan

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EmekaA125(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
Sense kee you there

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Wunna: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I said she makes sense to SOME extend.

But remember men also lie to their wives that they don't have other kids outside only to later discovered they do.

Please enough with the financial bla bla bla.

You can't compare financial support to bring a child up.
You're disgusting just Stfu and gtf out here ho in disguise angry

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by juman(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2021
As we watch in american shows like maury show, if the husband signed the birth certificate of the "bastard" child, the man must continue his responsibility as father.

But I dont think that hold in nigeria.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EmekaA125(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2021
I pity any young man that will marry this girl above making senseless and pointless comments. Sapphiere or whatever you called urself, can't you condemn evil and stop looking for gender equality and ridiculous justification

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.