Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63992 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Patmilia(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
this advice sounds like encouragement for women to go into adulterous life
abeg ask her for me..I don't just understand the kind of lawyers we have in our country.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Patmilia(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
this advice sounds like encouragement for women to go into adulterous life
abeg ask her for me..I don't just understand the kind of lawyers we have in our country..
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by BeigJawnson(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
she be sick in tha head, by saying every gender must be treated equally or whatever she said... if that is tha case if a man pays a bride price, let that same woman pay tha man as well tha groom price so we all know that it has balance... yeye feminist

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2021
You do not have to do what you do not want to do.

If your wife or husband betrays you, let forgiveness come from you with ease not with coercion, guilt tripping or emotional blackmail.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by stephcat: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Draslo:

Of course you think it makes sense. Mumu. Will you raise the child of your husband's side chick? Hypocrite!
No mind am bro...She is a useless hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Lamasta(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!
Blunt man grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Lamasta(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2021
The biggest fraud is taking care of another man's child without your knowledge mehn can't withstand that kind of a woman o
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Oketwin(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What is financial responsibility compare to;
Cooking for the child,
Waking up at midnight to check on the child,
Wash the child's clothes,
Dress the child up for school.

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.
b deceiving ursef
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Oketwin(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I said she makes sense to SOME extend.

But remember men also lie to their wives that they don't have other kids outside only to later discovered they do.

Please enough with the financial bla bla bla.

You can't compare financial support to bring a child up.
is like u nor get sense, I sorry for ur Husband. voltron defender of oloshos
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Sluacoast(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Its seems this paternity fraud issue is now Trending on NL.

If a husband Impregnates his woman aside from his wife. Even though it is not right, his wife has no business in raising the child, it solely the man's responsibility.

However, if a wife got pregnant from a man apart from her husband. The women will never have an intention of taking care of the child herself but will try to deceive the man into believing the child was his, that is why it is called paternity fraud.

No man should be made to take care of a child that is not his.
Knowledge is power. Thanks for the brief lecture sir
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Janesouthall:
U are mad... U are fvcking mad!!!
I swear bro, every man should be taught about this Redpill please ubunja up to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Jyde89: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

tuface was honest from the beginning and mind you it wasn't the wife's responsibility to take care of the children cos they still got their mothers. mind you, I'm sure Annie didn't spend a kobo of her penny in taking care of them as oppose to the woman that will deceive a man into taking financial and emotional care of the child that isn't his. you guys have no point here.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Bimpe29: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
She is right and this is islamically proven.

"Such child rightfully belongs to the owner of the matress on which the pregnancy is conceived".
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707
She Is Mad.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mystiquefia:

The difference here is Deceit vs choice..
Use your chicken head think small this year
Haha savagery

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by ledaman: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
why won't it make sense when you are senseless undecided
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mystiquefia:

It is Deceit but it is not maternity fraud.
The woman does not have to share responsibilities in this case, why should she even bother?
Men who do that are idiots...
Real men don't lie to their wives about their kids, only guys without balls do that.
Like I said, I don't suscribe to monogamy
Real polygamists marry as much women as they can cater for, not hiding his escapades from any of his wives.
In this case everyone has a choice to remain married or file for a divorce.
Do paternity fraud offernders give victims the choice to marriage like in this case?

I hope her coconut head now understand after this long epistle
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
obembet:

What about other men sleeping arround with young ladies.. we deserve beta
Lol if some married women can mistakenly go to the universities and see what their husbands are doing Hmmm..
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by bizhop01: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
From barrister of prostitutes
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
jericco1:
Seems I'll do DNA test for my child as early as possible, I don't know what the world is turning into undecided
You better my bro

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Jesslove(f): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
First rubbish of 2021 if this one don marry or born the husband need to do strong DNA test for all the kids
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Polchiz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What is financial responsibility compare to;
Cooking for the child,
Waking up at midnight to check on the child,
Wash the child's clothes,
Dress the child up for school.

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.
You know nothing about making money.
Cook, bath the child and dress the child bla bla.
What percentage of Nigerians earn above 100k in a month?
My job is more difficult than caring for 20 children.
Until you get a job in a private organization that pays about 450k, do not think that people are paid for pressing computer in an air-condition room.
How much is the average salary of a house help who cares for everybody in the house?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by packagerz: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by livebullet(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

well, you can do so to your husband, then we will see if this is Africa or America
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nah license for women to dry fire outside marriage anyhow be this nay madam lawyer
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lymelyte(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

Sapphiere is down!... I repeat Sapphiere is down!

Requesting immediate evacuation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy..she don japa
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Op what's your take on this??
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Gbadebo01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

in this case, annie is aware that they are kids from another woman/other women not like tuface lied that they are hers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Who Still Remembers This Gadget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.