Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,285 members, 7,920,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend (17500 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by tasiana(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
Go get ur own man.Sure he didnt ask for ur help.U re sure asking for trouble cos the same way u want to help him out of his present relationship is the same way another woman will help him out of U.Be wise.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by moondust(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2007
Thief! OLe! Catch am!!
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by marvostica(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2007
You want to reap where you did not sow. Are you trying to say you don't have a boyfriend? Cos there is a saying dat if u cant have what you like, like what u have. I rest my case
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by marvostica(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2007
You want to reap where you did not sow. Are you trying to say you don't have a boyfriend? Cos there is a saying dat if u cant have what you like, like what u have. I rest my case
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Ralvy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
Be around him, but Ignore him,
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Mandora(f): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2007
It is so unfortunate dat we girls have 2 give pple reason 2 believe d worst of us as if d bad reputation is not bad enough. I really think u shld think it over real carefully b4 u contemplate taking some other girl's guy 4rm her. Think of how u'll feel if u were in her shoes. If dis guy is done wit dis other relationship. It's d guy not u who shld b thinking of snatching himself 4rm d realtionship. And in case u didn't know, it's a line u r sure 2 fall 4, "I'm not happy in d relationship dat's why I'm cheating on her" U on d other hand, shld put ur thinking cap on n ask him d million dollar question "So honey why havn't u gotten d hell out?"
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by mimi4eva(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
the truth is the ball is in his court and hes really having a swell time at the moment having two girls on lock down. The only way to solve this is to ignore him totally, , dnt fall for all those stupid tricks that he doesnt wanna hurt the other girls feelings, he needs time, blah blah blah, hes just trying buy enough time to keep you in his web,

NEVER chase a guy, trust me let him be the one to come after you and if he doesnt then he's not the one for you, forget about trying to snatch him and all that nonsense ull end up wasting the time u cud be using to get over him and finding another guy.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by johnnygan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2007
If you snatch that guy from his girl, i'll personally swear for you.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by gilgee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2007
How would you feel if some gurl snatches ur own boy friend? Will tell you what to do after u don gimmie ogbonge answer!
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by MP007(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2007
after he fuks and dump u , u will come back to post up "how to leave with the guilt of bitching', stupid gurl,
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by lizzy93(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2007
i dnt tink snatching him 4rm his gf is a good idea. y dnt u just let things take its turn, if he's meant to be with u, u'll definitely have him. Gd luck.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by acidrop(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2007
that is sooooooooooooooo wrong, who is comming up with all these ideas, infact its very bad. but then u have 2 do what u do when the dude is really hot, cool
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by tundewoods(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Poster

Never mind all the past replies from Nairalanders trying to discourage you from snatching what you rightly deserve grin
Personally here's my advice on how to go about it.

It's simply in 3 words [b]Make A Move ![/b]Summon the courage to confront him in a Man to Man talk,Oops i mean babe to guy talk.

I am really interested in how it goes,so please keep me posted.if you do succeed and hope you.i'd like us to work an book about your exploit called " How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend".

This book hopefully will be the third in my "How To" Series Books.My previous to are

1] How to successfully Cheat on your wife .

2] How to Cope with a Nagging House wife.

The thread topic will certainly make a masterpiece, so please i'm counting on you.

grin If any of you guys took this post serious then indeed your boyfriends or Girlfriends deserve to be snatched .

Have a nice day!
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Soundmind(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2007
He who kills to succeed should know that death is waiting for him at the door of success.
If you succeed in the snatch, the time you are about to enjoy your catch, someone else will snatch him from you. Measure for Measure.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by lovemajek(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2007
why snatch when you can just request for party anytime, think again lonely.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Bosdem(f): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ poster, what goes around comes around wink wink wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Scopium: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
Mandora:

It is so unfortunate that we girls have 2 give people reason 2 believe d worst of us as if d bad reputation is not bad enough. I really think u shld think it over real carefully before u contemplate taking some other girl's guy from her. Think of how u'll feel if u were in her shoes. If this guy is done wit this other relationship. It's d guy not u who shld b thinking of snatching himself from d realtionship. And in case u didn't know, it's a line you're sure 2 fall 4, "I'm not happy in d relationship that's why I'm cheating on her" You on d other hand, shld put your thinking cap on n ask him d million dollar question "So honey why havn't u gotten d hell out?"
Nice one honey I mean Mandora.
She's now the guy's mind knowing exactly what he wants (ie her)
She's now a magician knowing he'll be happy with her
She's now a doctor trying to save this poor guy's life/relationship

After a careful painstaking deliberation me myself and I came to a conclusion that this girl is a bitch, a thief, a homewrecker and so on and so forth.

@ poster On a lighter mood
I know you got your mind made up real good
Make a move and make it soon
Later you tell me if it was rosy or your doom
If the guy really wants you
He'll come running to you
If not you'll just play BIG time fool
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by jekad: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
if he doesnt like d girl then let him leave na by force?im sure he'll tell u dat hes not happy wt d girl just to get wat he wants from u,and u r there dreaming dreams
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Mesmerize(f): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
Why would you trouble yourself trying to snatch a man from his girl when there are other healthy fish in the lake nearby?
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by MethodMan3(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Why would you trouble yourself trying to snatch a man from his girl when there are other healthy fish in the lake nearby?

healthy fish in the lake my batty!

healthy fish in the lake for ajegunle river or ilaje river?

maybe u dont know that there are loads of shit and crude oil poisoned fishes outhere in the lake too!
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by sistawoman: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Some women only want what another woman has. She should go get her own.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Mesmerize(f): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
Method-Man:

healthy fish in the lake my batty!

healthy fish in the lake for ajegunle river or ilaje river?

maybe u don't know that there are loads of shit and crude oil poisoned fishes outhere in the lake too!

uhm. . .tell em more!

sistawoman:

Some women only want what another woman has. She should go get her own.
LOL! I understand!
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by jekad: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

Some women only want what another woman has.  She should go get her own.

sometimes her own might be wat d other woman has wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Pandora2(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Any man that allows himself to be snatched once, will allow himself to be snatched again and again.

if u like snatch someones man, someone else will come and snatch him again . .  the common factor? THE MAN!  angry
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by henry007(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
the 2 ways a girl cld snatch is either by intimidatin the girlfriend i.e being extremely flamin or waving the magic wand $$$$$$$ option number 2 is more effective
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Mesmerize(f): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

Any man that allows himself to be snatched once, will allow himself to be snatched again and again.

if u like snatch someones man, someone else will come and snatch him again . . the common factor? THE MAN! angry

true true
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by jekad: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

true true

not always wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Mesmerize(f): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

not always wink
Yes ma!
Not ever thesis is true, right cheesy
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by onyinye2(f): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
im not a person who steals but i think i can help you on this one. study the guy and figure out what are his wants and needs from life. learn his beliefs and dislike. once you have accomplished this part of the process, come back for part 2.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by na2day2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ post

i can help u with this one. all u need is 2 dolls and 2 fowls. take those 2 dolls to ur local babalawo, buy 2 fowls, one cock and one hen. make sure the cock is black and the hen is white, no stain whatsoever. give these 2 fowls to the babalawo while u hold the 2 dolls, the babalawo will say a pray and let go of the hen and the cock, then u will immediately throw the 2 dolls apart while u are shouting divide and conquer, divide and conquer. the cock will chase the hen, if he didnt catch the hen, then the guy is urs but if the cock catches the end, nothing for u. note, don't feel bad if the cock chases the hen and catches it to mate because that will still be ok, it will be bad for u if the hen starts chasing the cock grin grin grin grin grin give me feed back on how it went wink wink wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by lexicon(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2008
na2day?:

@ post

i can help u with this one. all u need is 2 dolls and 2 fowls. take those 2 dolls to your local babalawo, buy 2 fowls, one cock and one hen. make sure the cock is black and the hen is white, no stain whatsoever. give these 2 fowls to the babalawo while u hold the 2 dolls, the babalawo will say a pray and let go of the hen and the cock, then u will immediately throw the 2 dolls apart while u are shouting divide and conquer, divide and conquer. the cock will chase the hen, if he didnt catch the hen, then the guy is urs but if the cock catches the end, nothing for u. note, don't feel bad if the cock chases the hen and catches it to mate because that will still be ok, it will be bad for u if the hen starts chasing the cock grin grin grin grin grin give me feed back on how it went wink wink wink

crazy advice

Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Nella(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2008
~Pandora~:

if u like snatch someones man, someone else will come and snatch him again . .  the common factor? THE MAN!  angry

Don't mind her!! Keep looking for someones else's man to snatch!! No go find your own! angry And worst of all You come to us for advice!! angry angry
People like u! Arrrrrrrgh! She doesn't even know if they r tryin to work it out oo, u don't know wht they have been through together! You don't know how much d other lady loves him or how hard she is probably tryin to make it work between them, You  don't know nuthin about them! You just used your Lazar eyes to sight that d man wasn't happy and now u want to make him happy! . . . .  You be magician!?? angry

Just because they r going through a rough time in their relationship doesn't mean u have to go and add your own pepper! Dem send u??
This is y people commit murder. It's a relationship, there is ups and downs, that's how it is, leave them alone, if they break up, fine! If they don't, fine! But let them do it neatly without some fly bugging into their nest! angry

Arrgh! I know someone like u that messed with my frends relationship that she was tryin soo hard to fix! Thank God d guy wasn't a fool, neither was my frend asleep.

Gosh, people like u are soo  Arrrrrrrgh!. . . .   I could kill u myself . . . .

Heartless . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.