Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation (37167 Views)

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by idahme(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Dave0116:
How did she know the names of all the people she was supposed to be meeting for the first time?

Another angle to the twist, for a small girl for that matter that is not a politician.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by OfficialAOB: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
PLEASE THIS IS NOT THE COMMISIONER'S PICTURE.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by samsongbemisola(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2021
I can't say who is guilty because I was not there I can't take either of their words. The truth will come out in the coming days so relax n stop supporting someone on issues you are not there when it occurs.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Vanzcharles:

grin I made a statement very clear but out of the thousands that read this night only one fool saw bigotry on it because that is what he does ..going about searching for ethnic war I bet he is disappointed thinking I will stoop so low...

You came under my post to complain so how am I wailing? Typical behavior of Bigots blame you for what they are doing.
Yes you can support ritual killing because your children would be victims some day. Bastard.
Delusional Bastards.

You're a tribalist fool and I'm glad I put you local foool to where you belong

All this your gibberish won't change the fact that you're the most stuupid specie to ever grew out from your lineage

I caught the werey red handed, him dey disguise. Local fooool
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Freelance363: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
He could be lying,she could be lying,but am not taking any sides. this country is messed up,and anything is possible. If only the police is good with investigation.Messed up country. Anyways,let them investogate.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by boladez(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
It is for the police to investigate and it's a no brainer.

I am almost certain that the guy will have cctv in his house and also I have seen gaps in both the statement of the commissioner and the girl.

The whole truth needs to be brought out.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by EmekaA125(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2021
So ur uncle that you accompanied to visit him for job was in the sitting room with others and he attempted to rape you and you resisted by threatening to shout?

This story doesn't add up at all. Abi others were in the sitting room waiting and the commissioner dragged her inside and attempted to rape her?

Ladies make una dey fear God with all these rape stories na. No b everyone dey gullible to believe anything hook, line and sinker.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by EmekaA125(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2021
TONIOI:
Mumu see how u use ur hand to nail ur self , plz can u see wat u said, shamless commissioner, because u be father Christmas abi ? Political blackmail indeed . because d girl is ur political opponent abi ?
Ask the girl where her uncle was when he made attempt to rape her.
Abi are you there to know that the man is lying?
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Herkim(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Never you trust an average Nigerian politician , they can do any thing for money and power . They are not different from so called ritualists.
The commissioner might want to renew his occultic power by using the teenage girl .

Mind you those guys that took her to the commissioners house were part of the game. They needs to be arrested and questioning.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Mighty3096: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
OGUN STATE SEXUAL HARRASSMENT ALLEGATION: NIGERIA JOURNALISTS BUT WHY ?

The trending sexual harassment allegation in Ogun state and certain aspects of media reportage calls for a serious concern. The professionalism of the fourth estate is being called to question here.

Why are you media men using the picture of the Commissioner for Housing instead of the man that you alleged to have sexually harrassed a girl?

Does this mean that media houses no longer have rich libraries where pictures of who is who can be drawn? This is clearly the dragging of journalism in the gutter. To know that mainstream media outfits like The Sun, PM News, Alaroye are involved is very shameful.

Even if you people got the picture from google, on google there are captions, lines that will tell you who the persons in the pictures are.

This is clearly a misinformation, an unethical conduct and a dark one for journalism in Nigeria. The general public is by this medium informed of the misinformation and affected media houses called to attention to make necessary correction before it is too late.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Kingsolar: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
1 Fake n scripted
2. She's not even remorseful i.e she lied
3. How comes she knew the names of each
personss involved in the process i.e they were
plantedd in her head
4. Why is she trying to have a laugh? Watch her lips
very well
5. Why is she pausing to think of what she would
say
6. Y NIN, because it's the reigning n must have thing
for Nigerian to make it look like she was stopped
from going for it while she was on her way
7. Y is the man like trying to put words in her mouth
n in tensed manner.
8. Where u know the truth is when she was asked
whatt she wants Nigerian to do for her, she's
confusedd there
9. Things like this need thorough investigation
pleasee in order to avoid putting other innocent
menn in jail for nothing other than political
differencess
10. 2023 is almost here. Campaign tactics.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by josite: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
She could be saying the truth.she could be lying.this trend must be discouraged.why not talk to a lawyer about your pain and the lawyer guide u to place a complaint before the police .
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by Oljunaid(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
That weirdo commissioner is lying. It's so unfortunate that the full gist of the event was not captured by this report. The Randy commissioner actually arranged to see the poor girl in his bedroom. He locked the door,put the key in his pocket and started molesting the girl.
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by TONIOI: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Ask the girl where her uncle was when he made attempt to rape her.
Abi are you there to know that the man is lying?

Did u watch the previous video b4 dis one ? Mr defender of d universe watch it and come back to defend him .
Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by JAGUNMOLU0705: 2:38pm On May 06, 2022
I’m highly surprised that editors of Nairaland keep committing this same blunder over and over again! Can we all imagine what it feels like if anyone’s family member sees his father’s picture being circulated maliciously and erroneously on a rape allegation in place of another person? How would anyone’s children feel if such erroneous post is shared on his/her childrens’ social media platforms?
For avoidance of doubt, my pic is being used in place of Hon Abudu Balogun. This was pointed out sometimes in Jan 2021 on Nairaland when this whole scenario started but yet, unprofessional copy and paste blogging will not allow us do due diligence.
My name is Jagunmolu Akande Omoniyi and not Hon Abudu Balogun! Nairaland pls make your investigation and make necessary correction b4 it’s too late!

Re: Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation by LordofNaija: 2:42pm On May 06, 2022
JAGUNMOLU0705:
I’m highly surprised that editors of Nairaland keep committing this same blunder over and over again! Can we all imagine what it feels like if anyone’s family member sees his father’s picture being circulated maliciously and erroneously on a rape allegation in place of another person? How would anyone’s children feel if such erroneous post is shared on his/her childrens’ social media platforms?
For avoidance of doubt, my pic is being used in place of Hon Abudu Balogun. This was pointed out sometimes in Jan 2021 on Nairaland when this whole scenario started but yet, unprofessional copy and paste blogging will not allow us do due diligence.
My name is Jagunmolu Akande Omoniyi and not Hon Abudu Balogun! Nairaland pls make your investigation and make necessary correction b4 it’s too late!
Hon you true true wan run for HOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten / Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.