Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,528 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Does Sowore Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Sowore Want? (1357 Views)

Why Does Sowore Candidate Of AAC Doesn't Campaign In The North / Omoyele Sowore Want To Become The Next President By All Means. - See (pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Honestly, this guy is just becoming a nuisance to society.

I don't even know what he actually WANTS.

What does he want?

For Buhari to step down?

Buhari is duly elected, and we practise a democracy.

If you want him out, you'll have to wait till 2023.

So please,

What does Sowore want?

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
He is fighting for the betterment of the country, just like Mandela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by CodeTemplar: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
He wants freedom to express himself I quess. Buhari cannot shove mediocrity down our throat as excellence. We will vomit it back to him.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:
He is fighting for the betterment of the country, just like Mandela

Is he the only one that wants the betterment of the country?

If you want betterment, is it by fighting with army men everyday and receiving bruises, assuming those photos making the rounds are authentic?

How did he leave from newspaper editing in New York, to vying for the presidency in Nigeria, expecting to win with no political experience or affiliations, or even basic home base support?

When all those attempts to seize power lead nowhere, he turns 'revolutionary'?

Now he's got himself in jail again, and is on hunger strike?

I mean, come on man...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

Is he the only one that wants good governance?

If you want good governance, is it by fighting with army men everyday and receiving bruises, assuming those photos making the rounds are authentic?

How did he leave from newspaper editing, to vying for the presidency, expecting to win with no political experience or affiliations, or even basic home base support?

When all that leads nowhere, he turns 'revolutionary'?

I mean, come on man...
Ops, u mean he is acting action movie or what?
Oga wake up...
One day one day, bush meat go turn hunter...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by capatainrambo: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

If you want good governance, is it by fighting with army men everyday and receiving bruises, assuming those photos making the rounds are authentic?

How did he leave from newspaper editing, to vying for the presidency, expecting to win with no political experience or affiliations, or even basic home base support?

I mean, come on man...
unlike you sowore is out there demanding good governance, while you sit at home and type rubbush from the comfort of your house.

Why did you put up such a stupid thread ?
Do you know only zombies go about putting up threads like this .?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:

Ops, u mean he is acting action movie or what?
Oga wake up...
One day one day, bush meat go turn hunter...

He's clearly working to a script.

Even Sahara Reporters was clearly established to lead him up to ......all this.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

He's clearly working to a script.

Even Sahara Reporters was clearly established to lead him up to ......all this.

Lol, funny man... But what can someone do for you people to appreciate?
Can u answer this?

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:

Lol, funny man... But what can someone do for you people to appreciate?
Can u answer this?

Before we ''appreciate'', we need to ask about the guy's motives. Who is behind him? And what do they want?

When you research Sahara Reporters, it says on wiki:

''Based in New York City, Sahara Reporters was founded in 2006 by Omoyele Sowore. Sahara Reporters was traditionally supported by grants donated by international foundations and non-governmental organizations. It has received support from the Ford Foundation, which has donated $175,000 to the organization in the past, and from the Global Information Network. Sahara Reporters has also received a $450,000 grant from The Omidyar Foundation.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Reporters

Why are the Ford Foundation funding Sahara Reporters?

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

Before we ''appreciate'', we need to ask about the guy's motives. Who is behind him? And what do they want?

When you research Sahara Reporters, it says on wiki:

''Based in New York City, Sahara Reporters was founded in 2006 by Omoyele Sowore. Sahara Reporters was traditionally supported by grants donated by international foundations and non-governmental organizations. It has received support from the Ford Foundation, which has donated $175,000 to the organization in the past, and from the Global Information Network. Sahara Reporters has also received a $450,000 grant from The Omidyar Foundation.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Reporters

Why are the Ford Foundation funding Sahara Reporters?

Big question? Plz tell me why? Seriously I need to go on research on this. But will be happy learn from you.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:

Big question? Plz tell me why? Seriously I need to go on research on this. But will be happy learn from you.

The Ford Foundation has been linked to the CIA.

https://www.ratical.com/ratville/CAH/FordFandCIA.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Foundation
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by gidgiddy: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:
Honestly, this guy is just becoming a nuisance.

What does he want?

For Buhari to step down?

What does Sowore want?

What he wants? Sowore has been in the forefront of campaigning for good governance, equity and justice in Nigeria for over 25 years. His Saharareporters reporters website has been exposing corruption and rot in the system for years.

Sowore wants the same thing any reasonable person wants, a better Nigeria. The difference between Sowore and others is that Sowore does something about his own agitation while others just sit and talk

The only problem I have with Sowore is that he has failed to see that Nigeria has failed and can never work. He should have been agitating for Oduduwa Republic, not a failed Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

The Ford Foundation has been linked to the CIA.

https://www.ratical.com/ratville/CAH/FordFandCIA.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Foundation

This is serious, will read more about this... And whats CIA motive, what's their aim. That means they are the sponsoring him right?
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:

This is serious, will read more about this... And whats CIA motive, what's their aim. That means they are the sponsoring him right?

The CIA uses philanthropic organisations to send money to its targeted collaborators around the world, as exposed in this report:

''What CIA seeks to achieve through Ford Foundation

James Petras, retired Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York, and adjunct professor at Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, wrote a damning article on September 18, 2002, exposing the Ford Foundation’s sinister choice of beneficiaries of its donations. He accused the CIA of using “philanthropic foundations as the most effective conduit to channel large sums of money to Agency projects without alerting the recipients to their source”.

http://intellibriefs..com/2014/04/what-cia-seeks-to-achieve-through-ford.html
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Scream(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

I mean, come on man...

Guy, just go to children's section!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Scream:

Guy, just go to children's section!

Dude, this is way over your thick, block head, so you move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

The CIA uses philanthropic organisations to send money to its targeted collaborators around the world, as exposed in this report:

''What CIA seeks to achieve through Ford Foundation

James Petras, retired Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York, and adjunct professor at Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, wrote a damning article on September 18, 2002, exposing the Ford Foundation’s sinister choice of beneficiaries of its donations. He accused the CIA of using “philanthropic foundations as the most effective conduit to channel large sums of money to Agency projects without alerting the recipients to their source”.

http://intellibriefs..com/2014/04/what-cia-seeks-to-achieve-through-ford.html

This is serious, what's their mission?
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Scream(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rossintii:

Dude, this is way over your thick, block head, so you move on.

I thought you were a child judging from the nonsense you posted. It is now obvious that you are a slowpoke trying to form enlightened. Butt licking zombie trying to discredit a man fighting for your liberation...

Imagine crawling out of your hiding place to be asking stupid questions, beating about the bush...suddenly, Ford Foundation...then CIA.

Detective Fash...sorry Detective Ross!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Scream:

I thought you were a child judging from the nonsense you posted. It is now obvious that you are a slowpoke trying to form enlightened. Butt licking zombie trying to discredit a man fighting for your liberation...

Imagine crawling out of your hiding place to be asking stupid questions, beating about the bush...suddenly, Ford Foundation...then CIA.

He may be fighting for YOUR liberation, certainly not mine. I'm already free.

And Yes, we MUST ask where he is getting his funding and support from, whether YOU like it or not.

Because he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Comprende?

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by lathrowinger: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Scream:

I think you do your founding or try do research on this. Before you accuse any1, or better still, if you have point, kindly prove it here. Will glad to hear your own view as well
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
lathrowinger:

This is serious, what's their mission?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I can't imagine it's for anything beneficial to us though.
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by obailala(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2021
The only reason Nigeria is and will continue to be a useless shithole nation is because there are too many Nigerians who reason like the Op.

Everyone sits in their homes complaining about how Nigeria is a useless country. But the very few people like Sowore who for 25 years have braved the odds and dared police bullets by trying to speak up, instead of being supported (or at least just ignored), they are being vilified and insulted by the same Nigerians who keep lamenting behind their keyboards everyday about how bad Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2021
obailala:
The only reason Nigeria is and will continue to be a useless shithole nation is because there are too many Nigerians who reason like the Op.

Everyone sits in their homes complaining about how Nigeria is a useless country. But the very few people like Sowore who for 25 years have braved the odds and dared police bullets by trying to speak up, instead of being supported (or at least just ignored), they are being vilified and insulted by the same Nigerians who keep lamenting behind their keyboards everyday about how bad Nigeria is.

Oh please shut your trap.

I'm not one of of those who ''complain Nigeria is a useless country''. YOU ARE.

So, don't come here projecting.

And we are not so desperate for 'liberation' that we will succumb to the machinations and manipulations of FOREIGN INTERESTS whose IMPERIALIST INTERESTS cannot possibly align with OURS.

If you're too thick and dumb to see the basic logic of that stance, you need to go get a refund on your education, because it was years wasted.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by eagleu: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2021
obailala:

You give the corrupt OP too much credit.
He's a diabolical, myopic, and tribalistic operator working from and for the inept Buhari regimen.
Look through his profile, and the many variations of his handle, and you'll understand his mission clearer.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2021
eagleu:

You give the corrupt OP too much credit.
He's a diabolical, myopic, and tribalistic operator working from and for the inept Buhari regimen.
Look through his profile, and the many variations of his handle, and you'll understand his mission clearer.

Who is this...tout?
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by eagleu: 1:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Rossintii:

Who is this...tout?

This is the poorly educated historian looking for hand out from Buhari's nepotistic government.
..posting trash in order to gain attention from Aso Rock.
...pretending to be civil when he is not.
Hello Mr
Lie Mohammed. Old men like you should be asleep by now.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2021
eagleu:

This is the poorly educated historian looking for hand out from Buhari's nepotistic government.
..posting trash in order to gain attention from Aso Rock.
...pretending to be civil when he is not.
Hello Mr
Lie Mohammed. Old men like you should be asleep by now.

Anyone notice how this dude has not addressed a single point I've raised in the thread, but has only engaged in ad hominem attacks?

''Ad hominem is a notoriously weak logical argument. And is usually used to distract the focus of a discussion - to move it from an indefensible point and to attack the opponent.''

~ Lord Aquitainus Attis ~ ''Furies of Calderon'' by Jim Butcher
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Scream(m): 3:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Rossintii:

Anyone notice how this dude has not addressed a single point I've raised in the thread, but has only engaged in ad hominem attacks?

''Ad hominem is a notoriously weak logical argument. And is usually used to distract the focus of a discussion - to move it from an indefensible point and to attack the opponent.''

~ Lord Aquitainus Attis ~ ''Furies of Calderon'' by Jim Butcher

STFU! You have no point to be addressed...if you were not evil, you won't be here spewing nonsense. Go and sleep...hungry thing!

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Scream:

STFU! You have no point to be addressed...if you were not evil, you won't be here spewing nonsense. Go and sleep...hungry thing!

1 Like

Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Kapilta(m): 3:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Rossintii:
Honestly, this guy is just becoming a nuisance to society.

What does he want?

For Buhari to step down?

So please,

What does Sowore want?

Tell bubu to go ask him.
Re: What Does Sowore Want? by Rossintii: 3:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Kapilta:
Tell bubu to go ask him.

I think you will find that Bubu is way too busy doing what he was elected to do, which is govern the nation, to be worrying unduly about some clearly compromised 'revolutionary'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Doesn't Carry His People Along... Sunday Igboho / Nigeria Military And Police In Search Of #ESN Set A Church On Fire In Orlu. / Buhari’s Dementia Worsens, President Fumbles For Words: SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.