Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch (571 Views)

Polls: Only Dishonest Politicians Need Fear Card Readers- The Sun Newspapers / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch by buzugee(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch by Ikengawo: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
why do nigerians always feel inclined to make dramatic dismissive statements just to prove a point?

there are really no pro-black black men in this world anymore? You as a clearly pro-black man in the world today is saying this without fear of sounding ridiculous or annoying?

the drama of your statement has just overshadowed your point. smh.

anyways, marcus is the greatest and one of the most influential men in the history of man.
Re: They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
Ikengawo:

why do nigerians always feel inclined to make dramatic dismissive statements just to prove a point?

there are really no pro-black black men in this world anymore? You as a clearly pro-black man in the world today is saying this without fear of sounding ridiculous or annoying?

the drama of your statement has just overshadowed your point. smh.

anyways, marcus is the greatest and one of the most influential men in the history of man.

bruv it is what it is. instant gratification and egocentric-ism has run amok
Re: They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch by EzeUche(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
I respectfully disagree with you my brother.
Re: They Dont Make Black Men Like This Anymore. Nigerian Politicians Need To Watch by buzugee(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
EzeUche:

I respectfully disagree with you my brother.
name 1 ?

(1) (Reply)

Watch President Goodluck Jonathan Debating Live / What Are The Main Issues? / National Assembly Elections Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.