Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath (987 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Johnnny(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
Posers[s][/s]

Guys
Imagine, if you came back from work earlier than usual, opened the door to your apartment and starts to hear laughing and gigling in the bathroom, you went to investigate and bump into the bathroom and saw your girlfriend whom you have given a spare key to; in the bath with another female friend of hers (both naked) doing whatever! What would you do?

And

Gals
Imagine it was your boyfriend's place and you met him with another guy in the bath, naked, doing whatever! What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Arosa(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
At first I will be mad that they started without me, angry
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by 190: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2011
Take off my clothes and Join them immediately

Time waits for no one!!

before they change their minds
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Tosinville(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'll definately join dem.
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Odunnu: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Firstly, i'l need to know what the 'whatever' they are doing is
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP: I don't care, all I hope is that they don't use up all the hot water before I can take a shower grin
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by BABE3: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP,, What the french would 2 grown-up guys be doing in the shower together, ! haha! he! That is not acceptable.
The only situation where it is acceptable for two grown-up fellas to bath together is if they are in boarding school(9ja type) or prison!
Like Nigga, thats just not right!

As to what I would do: Stand there, stare @ , and (they had better start coming up with an excellent reason). But, if they can't, then there's only one conclusion: My Boyfriend is Gay! shocked
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by HighChief4(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
First I will be confused, but as you said a girlfriend and not my wife, trust me i would hop in the shower
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
@poster
i would simply take off my clothes and quietly get in the tub and join them in whatever ¨fun¨they were having!
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by iice(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Go turn on the TV. Ben 10 is showing
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by chic2pimp(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i would simply take off my clothes and quietly get in the tub and join them in whatever ¨fun¨they were having!

Arosa:

At first I

190 link=topic=634295.msg8012322#msg8012322 date=1301424252:

Take off my clothes and Join them immediately

Time waits for no one!!

before they change their minds

grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . Indeed Time waits for no man grin
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Freesia(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
Liking the sense of humor  over here How about I will freak out !! Is my dude is gay?Bi WTH??
Re: What Would You Do? If You Met Two : In Your Bath by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
ok permit me to answer both ways

as a guy its a dream come through having with two babes wow,

but as a babe i don't think it will be too pleasant especially since you can't join the fun

so for the guys its finish and send her packing

(1) (Reply)

Am Stucked With This Girl / Love Your Lady To The Fullest / Valentine Turned Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.