Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,374 members, 7,968,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Do You Want In Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want In Life? (103 Views)

Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want In Life? by jonatoye(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: What do you want in Life?

WORD FOR TODAY
You will always come to a point where you will decide whether to be who God want you to be or have the life you desire by your own human standard. The way to have the life God wants to give you is to submit to His will and let Him have His way!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a pathway you will never want to go which is in the plan of God for you. There are some good virtue you wouldn't have acquired if God allowed you to have your way. Joseph will naturally not go to Egypt but he desires the life God wants to give him and he let Him have His way.

The choice of your friend, dressing, lifestyle, spouse, approach to things and where you go are factors that determine the life you choose for yourself. However, true joy, happiness and fulfilment can only happen when you choose the life God wants to give you because His plans for you is to ensure you have an expected end. Be mindful of the fact that no matter how smart or fast you think you can run; you can't outsmart nor outrun God.

+ Will you allow God to have His way in your life?

Lord! Have your way in my life and lead me to the path of success and fulfilment in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
You must deny yourself and allow God to have His way if you must be who God wants you to be!

Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Word From the Lord for the New Year / How Not To Provoke God To Anger (3) / Happy Sunday: Are You Ready For Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.