Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27391 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Sezi4Christ: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't disuade others from taking it if you don't wanna take it it is left to you Mr researcher

There's something in medicine called "INFORMED CONSENT" madam. You have the right to know what you're taking into your body and that's all I did.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
jamace:
Bill Gates is an evil businessman who is fond of creating problem and providing solution, which he makes people to pay for the solution. I hate Bill Gates because his philanthropy is wrapped in criminality.

It all depends, I won't accept it early, I will wait at the end of the long queue.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by jamace(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just shut up you are now sounding stupid.

Get lost your likeness or hate changes nothing yoi don't even have proof of the nonsense you are saying you are just slandering a man because you are a victim of misinformation

Bill Gates will remain a billionaire and a celebrated man and those people he has helped will remember if you like don't emulate good thing sit in one beer parlour and be having bad belle for other people's success.
You are really misinformed. Seems you have a stake in this COVID 19 vaccine, see how you are insulting me instead of churning out facts to counter my stance....You are a suspect, seriously...
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sugarsoul(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't take his word out of context Rather show me the complete statement instead of bringing out a juicy headline to misconstrue his statement.I don't think you even read it

Also Bill Gates has been subsidizing vaccines for a long time you should have been amazed or curious the time he was helping out with polio and other vaccines for children.Talk to your leaders not Bill Gates.Even among first world nations they still import things so no nation is ever sufficient we will always rely on others what works for Europeans can still work for Africans the world is globalized now so your suggestion of only Africa first will not work in today's world and yes leadership has failed us.
That's the point, instead of expending over 400bn on vaccines, why not find out what has made us less susceptible. How about the various governors and senior citizens who have been infected and recovered? What did they use? At least that would save us stress and let's focus on more important things

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Bonnyegg: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Yes oo

I have received Vaccines for Polio , Herpetitis, Chicken pox so what's the big deal in Covid 19 Vaccines

If you have the immunisation scar on your left arm then you already got WHO Vaccines before

Mumu the motives and times are different.
Use ur head
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
jamace:
You are really misinformed. Seems you have a stake in this COVID 19 vaccine, see how you are insulting me instead of churning out facts to counter my stance....You are a suspect, seriously...

You are the misinformed one seek help you really need it
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sezi4Christ:

There's something in medicine called "INFORMED CONSENT" madam. You have the right to know what you're taking into your body and that's all I did.

Oh yes we all do.

And I am sure you have gotten all the necessary knowledge you need before taking drugs and injections obviously right undecided
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by jamace(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamloyalty:

It all depends, I won't accept it early, I will wait at the end of the long queue.
For me, I will queue behind Bill Gates and his family.. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
sugarsoul:

That's the point, instead of expending over 400bn on vaccines, why not find out what has made us less susceptible. How about the various governors and senior citizens who have been infected and recovered? What did they use? At least that would save us stress and let's focus on more important things

You have a point although I know vaccine helps to prevent I will like to get one myself but then you have made a good point but we don't know how covid reacts to our different bodies so to be on a safe side will be to vaccinate.When majority of the population are vaccinated it helps tackle the virus spread it is not compulsory everyone gets vaccinated and I don't think the government will spend 400bn on vaccines they wanna pocket money and wait for Who or Gates to aid them as usual Nigeria won't even get the vaccine this year your points are valid fir infectious diseases like this vaccines are important
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by nikdam: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
thinkmoney:

You got two information from that post:
1, was that she fainted after she had the shot.
2, was that it was not as a result of the shot (the person that posted must have had access to the cause of the fainting. Some faint due to stress and some just at the sight of needles).
But out of your grand mumuishness, you held on to the first information that reinforced your bias and discarded the second. You even ridiculously discredit the very thing you posted as 'the media', yet you took the first information by the same media!!!
Do you at all read about how many millions have been vaccinated? Have you considered the very insignificant numbers that have shown reaction? Do you know, even malaria drugs that safe millions, cause fatal reactions in some very very few people? Do you even consider the fact that the person that posted this topic on nairaland said he has been vaccinated?
Please go back to nursery 2, pleeeasssseee. Your education as proven valuelesss. Education is supposed to remove unnecessary fear. Education is meant to empower us to make logical research without bias, so we won't live in fear and spread fear to others.
Do yourself and the society good by going back to nursery 2, please.

1001 likes for this

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Princewell2012(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin
tunapawizzy:
make i begin grow tail abi

grin grin Walahi this your comment fear me pass.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by angelEmade: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Don't be surprised, some brain-dead morons will reject it on religious grounds
you are one of such brain dead people.
learn to respect the views and opinion of others...
what hole did you crawl out from?

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sugarsoul(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have a point although I know vaccine helps to prevent I will like to get one myself but then you have made a good point but we don't know how covid reacts to our different bodies so to be on a safe side will be to vaccinate.When majority of the population are vaccinated it helps tackle the virus spread it is not compulsory everyone gets vaccinated and I don't think the government will spend 400bn on vaccines they wanna pocket money and wait for Who or Gates to aid them as usual Nigeria won't even get the vaccine this year your points are valid fir infectious diseases like this vaccines are important
Good but instances like the Trovan trial in 1996 by same Pfizer still casts a shadow of doubt about intentions of these organizations. I won't blame Nigerians if they're doubtful. But as for me, I take no vaccine nada
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by tunapawizzy: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Princewell2012:
grin

grin grin Walahi this your comment fear me pass.
looooool....na joke i dey o

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Bonnyegg: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
For what reason will i accept it...
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
jamace:

lol!

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
sugarsoul:

Good but instances like the Trovan trial in 1996 by same Pfizer still casts a shadow of doubt about intentions of these organizations. I won't blame Nigerians if they're doubtful. But as for me, I take no vaccine nada

The only problem I have with anybody who misinforms people about vaccines is when I hear them say 666 microchips blah blah nonsense.

No one is being forced to take it and reasonable doubt is allowed as a reason to doubt it but not 666 microchips conspiracy theory nonsense that is where I am alarmed grin
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The only problem I have with anybody who misinforms people about vaccines is when I hear them say 666 microchips blah blah nonsense.

No one is being forced to take it and reasonable doubt is allowed as a reason to doubt it but not 666 microchips conspiracy theory nonsense that is where I am alarmed grin

On what basis do you think folks are saying blah blah blah?
You obviously have no idea how this world is run! You know nothing about the smokes and mirrors, and shadow organisations who truly run the world.

Google the Tuskegee experiments in the USA and find out how the american govt infected blacks for over 40 years with syphilis and studied its effects on them, without informing the infected and their family members (no informed consent!) and they were made to deal with the consequences....The experiment only ended cos a whistleblower leaked the secrets, otherwise it would have continued.

The mRNA vaccines developed by Moderna and Astrazeneca are vaccines whose long term effects are unknown. COVID is ravaging the West and they should deal with it. It has little effect in Africa and Africa has many other issues to focus on like malaria and hunger!!!

If you know the truth about the statement "Satan being the God of the earth, I would have considered progressing the conversation with you!"

The evil in the world hides in plain sight....
HIV was said to have transitioned from monkeys in Africa into men, and yet, HIV was first discovered in Gay men in American before we had wide spread infestation in Africa (notable southern parts of Africa). There were many white racist doctors who created bio-weapons against the black population. Go online and read about them.

They say what you dont know is bliss (as I see is the case with you). However, what you dont know kills!
Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Samcent: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
jamace:
This seeming hatred for Bill Gates is not only unfair but also uncalled for.
In terms of improving population health, Bill Gates has done more for Africa more than any African, dead or alive.
Ladyhippolyta88 may sound harsh, but she is actually making a lot of sense in this discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
kurus:

[s]On what basis do you think folks are saying blah blah blah?
You obviously have no idea how this world is run! You know nothing about the smokes and mirrors, and shadow organisations who truly run the world.

Google the Tuskegee experiments in the USA and find out how the american govt infected blacks for over 40 years with syphilis and studied its effects on them, without the infected and their family members not been told and been made to deal with the consequences....The experiment only ended cos a whistleblower leaked the secrets, otherwise it would have continued.

The mRNA vaccines developed by Moderna and Astrazeneca are vaccines whose long term effects are unknown. COVID is ravaging the West and they should deal with it. It has little effect in Africa and Africa has many other issues to focus on like malaria and hunger!!!

If you know the truth about the statement "Satan being the God of the earth, I would have considered progressing the conversation with you!"

The evil in the world hides in plain sight....
HIV was said to have transitioned from monkeys in Africa into men, and yet, HIV was first discovered in Gay men in American before we had wide spread infestation in Africa (notable southern parts of Africa). There were many white racist doctors who created bio-weapons against the black population. Go online and read about them.

They say what you dont know is bliss (as I see is the case with you). However, what you dont know kills!
Thanks and God bless[/s]

It is all in your head.Seek help and you will be alright soon
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Samcent:

In terms of improving population health, Bill Gates has done more for Africa more than any African, dead or alive.
Ladyhippolyta88 may sound harsh, but she is actually making a lot of sense in this discussion.

Thank you for schooling him
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
No. I’m healthy and smart enough to fight off the virus. The white man should keep his vaccine.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Samcent:

If you know what evil is, you will understand what Bill Gates is! Satan never comes as a hideous creature but as a beautiful creature with good intentions. In the garden of eden, he appeared to be helpful but was there to destroy the eternal nature of men. When he came to tempt Jesus, he appeared caring and wanted to give him food and power, but his intentions were evil. Satan never comes and say I have come to do evil. He always comes in peace and claims/pretends he wants to do good for you, but in reality seeks eternal damnation for all those who fall for his tricks. He is the original liar.

Bill Gates is part of the leadership of the global cartel of evil that goes by many names.... he took over from David Rockefeller when he died....

When covid first hit the world and scientists were still unsure of what was going on, Bill Gates came out to declare they would vaccinate the entire world population. You have to ask yourself, what did he know that made him know the cure was a vaccine back then and why it had to be a vaccine given to everyone. Now that Africa is not impacted, they are confused....how do you give vaccines forcefully to people who are not impacted by a virus?!... COVID is only fatal to those who have underlying conditions....QED!!! Avoid ALL COVID vaccines.
In 5-10 years time when fertility rate will drop to an all time low and when strange new diseases will arise (due to the genetic manipulation from this mRNA covid vaccines and the annual covid shots they are already planning), you will realise the effects but it will be too late then.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is all in your head.Seek help and you will be alright soon

Obviously, you did not google the tuskegee experiments....perhaps reading is an issue. but if you know what it takes to become a billionaire, the greed and unending thirst for wealth and power, you will realise no one gives away money for nothing...
there is always something in it for them....
wisdom is profitable for those who seek it....

read, listen, learn, observe.... dont take my word for it....

seek answers yourself....if you can
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
kurus:

[s]If you know what evil is, you will understand what Bill Gates is! Satan never comes as a hideous creature but as a beautiful creature with good intentions. In the garden of eden, he appeared to be helpful but was there to destroy the eternal nature of men. When he came to tempt Jesus, he appeared caring and wanted to give him food and power, but his intentions were evil. Satan never comes and say I have come to do evil. He always comes in peace and claims/pretends he wants to do good for you, but in reality seeks eternal damnation for all those who fall for his tricks. He is the original liar.

Bill Gates is part of the leadership of the global cartel of evil that goes by many names.... he took over from David Rockefeller when he died....

When covid first hit the world and scientists were still unsure of what was going on, Bill Gates came out to declare they would vaccinate the entire world population. You have to ask yourself, what did he know that made him know the cure was a vaccine back then and why it had to be a vaccine given to everyone. Now that Africa is not impacted, they are confused....how do you give vaccines forcefully to people who are not impacted by a virus?!... COVID is only fatal to those who have underlying conditions....QED!!! Avoid ALL COVID vaccines.
In 5-10 years time when fertility rate will drop to an all time low and when strange new diseases will arise (due to the genetic manipulation from this mRNA covid vaccines and the annual covid shots they are already planning), you will realise the effects but it will be too late then[/s].

Lol it is all in your head seek help and you will be alright stop misinforming people because you went to conspiracy websites and watched edited youtube videos to radicalize your brain.Seek help and stop peddling nonsense theories devoid of truths.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
kurus:

[s]Obviously, you did not google the tuskegee experiments....perhaps reading is an issue. but if you know what it takes to become a billionaire, the greed and unending thirst for wealth and power, you will realise no one gives away money for nothing...
there is always something in it for them....
wisdom is profitable for those who seek it....

read, listen, learn, observe.... dont take my word for it....

seek answers yourself....if you can[/s]

You are the one who needs to seek answers and deradicalize yourself from the false information you read.Don't quote me again to tell me nonsense I don't deal on hearsays but facts.Bye
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by kurus: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This article by Dr Faucci on Jan 2 2021 confirms that your bold statement is NOT factual.

https://theusposts.com/fauci-says-mandatory-school-vaccinations-and-vaccine-passports-are-on-the-table-when-biden-takes-over/

As I said earlier, go online and READ!. Vaccine passports, mandatory vaccinations et al are planned. They are waiting for Biden to be inaugurated, make mandatory vaccines the law and then other things will follow. They are already trying to attempt a travel ban on those without covid vaccines.

someone said why did they let the covid have such an impact on the West and the answer is simple: if covid didnt kill so many in the WEST, there would be no basis for mandatory vaccines, forcing school children to be vaccinated without parental consent, health passports, planned annual vaccinations, use of microchips forvaccine records et al.

Go online and read....
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Samcent:

Ladyhippolyta88 lacks manners for public discussions . She is too uncouth. ... Insulting and exhibiting unnecessary aggressiveness....

She cant be making sense when she does not respect contrary opinions.....She is free to take the vaccination but she must not force those of us on the contrary to tow her line..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by 12inchess: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
If I was in a high risk group certainly. But since I'm not i. e below 35 I'd certainly pass for now. If I was 50 and above I'd certainly take it.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
kurus:

[s]This article by Dr Faucci on Jan 2 2021 confirms that your bold statement is NOT factual.

https://theusposts.com/fauci-says-mandatory-school-vaccinations-and-vaccine-passports-are-on-the-table-when-biden-takes-over/

As I said earlier, go online and READ!. Vaccine passports, mandatory vaccinations et al are planned. They are waiting for Biden to be inaugurated, make mandatory vaccines the law and then other things will follow. They are already trying to attempt a travel ban on those without covid vaccines.

someone said why did they let the covid have such an impact on the West and the answer is simple: if covid didnt kill so many in the WEST, there would be no basis for mandatory vaccines, forcing school children to be vaccinated without parental consent, health passports, planned annual vaccinations, use of microchips forvaccine records et al.

Go online and read[/s]....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women Who Sleep More Also Have More Sex, A New Study Finds / 438 New COVID-19 Cases, 389 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 25 - (3063 Tested) / Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.