Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2847 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / 20-years Girl Borrows Money To Buy Her Boyfriend A Car On Valentines Day-photos / Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by biden123(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:
A friend sent this to me.

I and my wife-to-be live abroad and she happened to have a male bestie who was there for her while they were both studying at the University.

They rendered financial support to each other, he would buy foodstuffs from an African shop while my wife cooks. He even loaned my prospective wife the sum of $4,000 to complete her tuition fee when she was stranded. Although they weren't in a defined relationship, but they were intimate behind the scenes. It was a secret affair that they both had.

Now we have concluded the introduction and I've paid her bride price. However, the bestie would call her asking for a quick loan and my wife would make the money available to him without a second thought. I have asked my wife that I do not support this ongoing financial relationship and I will not condone him calling to ask her for money even though he would always payback. The young man doesn't know that my wife is getting married and my wife has chosen not to tell him. She said that he'll know once he sees our wedding photos.

My wife narrated how nice and helpful the young man was to her and how she cannot deny him any monetary assistance when she has the money. At some point when my wife borrowed the sum of 2,000 from me and was yet to pay me back, he called requesting for a loan of $300 and my wife made it available to him without a second thought.

I have made it clear to her that I do not support the ongoing financial relationship between them, but each time I confront my wife she would rebuff me.

Now how do I handle this situation?
Download this song:
Just A Friend by Biz Markie

Thank me later.
Re: . by fineboynl(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
avoid marrying women with male bestie. there might be nothing between them and will never be. but it's very easy for them to come together in love making if one of them decide to want it.

1 Like

Re: . by tunjijones(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Let me join your wife again to rebuff you.

It’s just a loan, what’s the big deal? Not as if your wife is dashing him money. Your wife is only reciprocating the guy’s kind gestures towards her when the going was bad for her. Your beloved wife would have been a drop out and illiterate if not that young man.

Be grateful to that young man!

Bros did you read the part where he said his wife doesn't want to let the ex bf know that she is abt to married.

I think there is something the wife to be is not telling her spouse.

1 Like

Re: . by tunjijones(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lifestone:
You are unsecured. I can't see what's wrong here yet.

Bros did you read the part where he said his wife doesn't want to let the ex bf know that she is abt to get married.

I think there is something the wife to be is not telling her spouse.
Re: . by moradeke42109: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na borrow dem still dey borrow abi... No worry, na dash dem go soon dash each other and dash you pikin join.
Re: . by tnerro1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bros, as long as they are not able to see each other since u live abroad, no problem. But if they are in the same vicinity and are able to see each other, then forget it. A pvssy once fvcked, can always be fvcked again
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't understand the type of men we have nowadays. What are you still doing in the relationship?
Re: . by Angelacruz: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
not a big deal
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ogalanyaidi:
A friend sent this to me.

I and my wife-to-be live abroad and she happened to have a male bestie who was there for her while they were both studying at the University.

They rendered financial support to each other, he would buy foodstuffs from an African shop while my wife cooks. He even loaned my prospective wife the sum of $4,000 to complete her tuition fee when she was stranded. Although they weren't in a defined relationship, but they were intimate behind the scenes. It was a secret affair that they both had.

Now we have concluded the introduction and I've paid her bride price. However, the bestie would call her asking for a quick loan and my wife would make the money available to him without a second thought. I have asked my wife that I do not support this ongoing financial relationship and I will not condone him calling to ask her for money even though he would always payback. The young man doesn't know that my wife is getting married and my wife has chosen not to tell him. She said that he'll know once he sees our wedding photos.

My wife narrated how nice and helpful the young man was to her and how she cannot deny him any monetary assistance when she has the money. At some point when my wife borrowed the sum of 2,000 from me and was yet to pay me back, he called requesting for a loan of $300 and my wife made it available to him without a second thought.

I have made it clear to her that I do not support the ongoing financial relationship between them, but each time I confront my wife she would rebuff me.

Now how do I handle this situation?
Ode na so your first pikin no go be your own. Don't wise up. You seeing d signs but choosing to ignore.

She may decide to visit him to collect loan and sex will happen. Just b wary of woman who are close to their exes or keep male besties

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
tnerro1:
Bros, as long as they are not able to see each other since u live abroad, no problem. But if they are in the same vicinity and are able to see each other, then forget it. A pvssy once fvcked, can always be fvcked again
I strongly disagree. Not all pussy that has been fvcked can be refvcked by same Diick
Re: . by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I strongly disagree. Not all pussy that has been fvcked can be refvcked by same Diick

Ex boyfriend that has fvcked that pvssy so well and so frequently, will always fvck it again, even if she is married . To avoid stories that touches the bumbum, they should never see or talk to each other again.
Re: . by Blackestjunior(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
My brother run ooo
Re: . by Lastmankc(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
All dis kind wahala dey make marriage to fear me
Re: . by CandyOps(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Meet the guy and have a man to man talk with him. If he understands bro code, he will leave your family alone.
I think your wife is gravely indebted to him though

Or

You start saving up for the trending deoxyribonucleicacid test after you drop one. grin

I see what you did there grin

but still collect your brushing sha becos I hate BCH

Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
CandyOps:

I see what you did there grin

but still collect your brushing sha becos I hate BCH
oga na salvage pathway go kee you cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by zexy2030(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

just look at this simp
Its Romance on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Safe To Say 90% Of Young Nigerian Girls Are Like This / . / Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.