Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,250 members, 7,950,332 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! (1655 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
Stereotypes are usually reflective of some truth, so while this might not describe all men’s feelings towards women, the following behaviors are known to cause discomfort among men. Were the tables turned, though, women would also have a difficult time dealing with these behaviors, especially if carried to an extreme.

1. Analyzing Them
2. Invading Their Space
3. Loss of Identity
4. Start Trying to Control Everything
So guys, cud dis be true?, winkRead on for more details.

1. Analyzing Them

Women seem to have a need to analyze situations and people, and no topic is more compelling to them than their newest beau. It has become a classic game in dating life: men struggling mightily to open up and express themselves, while the women spend countless hours analyzing their men and their relationship with their friends, family or coworkers. In fact, a woman might be analyzing every word her partner utters during what seems to him, an ordinary conversation. While she’s looking at this as constructive to the relationship, if he catches on he’s likely to feel as if he’s under a microscope. Men generally don’t like to be watched, judged, and pegged.

2. Invading Their Space

Most men cherish their freedom, even if they are currently involved with a woman. Moving in together and sharing a living space is a dramatic step forward in a relationship, and a man is reluctant to commit to this until he’s ready. Inviting yourself over whenever you feel like it and leaving your things here and there around his apartment is definitely inserting yourself into his space. He will see this for what it is, and if he is not ready for that next level of commitment, your pressuring him will only scare him off.

3. Loss of Identity

A significant element of a successful relationship involves compromise, but some women can take this concept too far. When a woman gives up her interests, beliefs, or personality traits in order to “fit better” with her beau, she has given too much. Not only does this harm her spirit, but it usually drives him away. Being an independent individual is one of the most attractive and sexy qualities a person can bring into any relationship.

As women tend to be more analytical than men, once they’ve reached a conclusion about something, they may feel they know best and then try to instill their newfound wisdom into everything they do. Given the typical male pride and need for independence, even if she knows best, a man may fight her simply on principle. If you begin to assert your control over every little thing you do together – as well as attempting to manipulate his behavior and choices regarding his own life – even if you’re right, he will probably resent you for the intrusion.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Just another messenger tongue

[size=3pt]i neva read am o
[/size]
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by jaybee3(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
Copied from
Pls reference the site
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
jay bee:

Copied from
Pls reference the site
www.Mens Fears.co.uk tongue
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by 190: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
jay bee:

Copied from
Pls reference the site
grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by endmoll(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2011
Body odur
Ego
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
^& r u free of those 2?
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by endmoll(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
endmoll:

Body odour
Ego
Body odour shocked
Ego
Lies + deceit
Greed lipsrsealed
Impatience
Jealousies undecided
Pretence cry
impersonation wink
Yes i think i can stand up and say yes to that but there are few exception in terms of body odour. Perfume, cologne and all other body spray can't do what water and soap can do to a regular lady who knows her body very well and also understands the value of water.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
endmoll:

Body odour shocked
Ego
Lies + deceit
Greed lipsrsealed
Impatience
Jealousies undecided
Pretence cry
impersonation wink
Yes i think i can stand up and say yes to that but there are few exception in terms of body odour. Perfume, cologne and all other body spray can't do what water and soap can do to a regular lady who knows her body very well and also understands the value of water.

I guess u won't like Nicki Minaj much then tongue
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by endmoll(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

I guess u won't like Nicki Minaj much then tongue
She is not my type and does not trip me at all.
I can see the type of role model you ladies seem to have,any way that is what freedom has to offer and i respect what ever choice you make.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
endmoll:

She is not my type and does not trip me at all.
I can see the type of role model you ladies seem to have,any way that is what freedom has to offer and i respect what ever choice you make.

What ladies? u need not jump into conclusions mr boy, plse make sense ok! undecided
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by endmoll(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

What ladies? u need not jump into conclusions mr boy, plse make sense ok! undecided
hy then use her as an example I guess thats part of the things women do that freak men out
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
endmoll:

hy then use her as an example I guess thats part of the things women do that freak men out
Where is your sense of humour boy!i picked one out of your words & added a celeb BIG DEAL!
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by endmoll(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

Where is your sense of humour boy!i picked one out of your words & added a celeb BIG DEAL!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have lots of humour!
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by 79733139(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2011
U did not credit your source! Nice post though,

Meet Single Nigerian Men & Women Looking For Love @ www.NubiLove.com
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by dastudent(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2011
I
Pweety4me:

Stereotypes are usually reflective of some truth, so while this might not describe all men’s feelings towards women, the following behaviors are known to cause discomfort among men. Were the tables turned, though, women would also have a difficult time dealing with these behaviors, especially if carried to an extreme.

1. Analyzing Them
2. Invading Their Space
3. Loss of Identity

1. Analyzing Them

Women seem to have a need to analyze situations and people, and no topic is more compelling to them than their newest beau. It has become a classic game in dating life: men struggling mightily to open up and express themselves, while the women spend countless hours analyzing their men and their relationship with their friends, family or coworkers. In fact, a woman might be analyzing every word her partner utters during what seems to him, an ordinary conversation. While she’s looking at this as constructive to the relationship, if he catches on he’s likely to feel as if he’s under a microscope. Men generally don’t like to be watched, judged, and pegged.

2. Invading Their Space

Most men cherish their freedom, even if they are currently involved with a woman. Moving in together and sharing a living space is a dramatic step forward in a relationship, and a man is reluctant to commit to this until he’s ready. Inviting yourself over whenever you feel like it and leaving your things here and there around his apartment is definitely inserting yourself into his space. He will see this for what it is, and if he is not ready for that next level of commitment, your pressuring him will only scare him off.

3. Loss of Identity

A significant element of a successful relationship involves compromise, but some women can take this concept too far. When a woman gives up her interests, beliefs, or personality traits in order to “fit better” with her beau, she has given too much. Not only does this harm her spirit, but it usually drives him away. Being an independent individual is one of the most attractive and sexy qualities a person can bring into any relationship.

As women tend to be more analytical than men, once they’ve reached a conclusion about something, they may feel they know best and then try to instill their newfound wisdom into everything they do. Given the typical male pride and need for independence, even if she knows best, a man may fight her simply on principle. If you begin to assert your control over every little thing you do together – as well as attempting to manipulate his behavior and choices regarding his own life – even if you’re right, he will probably resent you for the intrusion.

I HAVE HAD THREE DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAD ALL THE THINGS HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by soserious(f): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

1. Analyzing Them
2. Invading Their Space
3. Loss of Identity

1. Analyzing Them

2. Invading Their Space

3. Loss of Identity

Judging from the list, it seems maybe women should simply leave men alone. Maybe that would suit them better.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 30, 2011
there's only one thing i fear a lot when a babe says "We Need to Talk" i'd be like shocked.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by fstranger3(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2011
jay bee 07:44:41 AM Viewing fstranger3's profile.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by HarryPotter1(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2011
What is there 2 be afraid of tongue
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Thirst4Lif: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2011
5. Wrecks the car and says she forgot to pay the insurance premium.

6. Maxes out the credit cards.
Re: 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out! by Pweety4me(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2011
soserious:

Judging from the list, it seems maybe women should simply leave men alone. Maybe that would suit them better.
Sista u dey vex? lol

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? / She's Is Gone,i'm Hurt / Osita Iheme Romances A White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.