Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,935 members, 7,942,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 (63697 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2021
For Nigeria to become a better place!

[1] We must forgo the British policy, we should pay according to how productive a person is technically and physically not according to paper qualifications! Pay the street cleaners exactly the same salary and allowance as the President and let's see how much the minimum wage will be!

[2] We must forgo nepotism/tribalism. If Seidu is performing and we're all enjoying the benefits there's no need thinking of tenor on seat since we've gotten who we need on the seat, working towards electing Wale or Chinedu is insanity when we already have performing Seidu in office!

[3] All civil servants must be treated equally. If Buhari is to be taken abroad for medical check-up the same should be done to the gateman in his house (both are serving Nigeria)

[4] Whoever does anything worth probing must be dealt with decisively and votes must be casted as to what must be done with offenders.

[5] All Nigerian states must receive allocations based on the population of inhabitants not size of land.

[6] No religious body should interfere in politics each citizen should decide what to do!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Rajosh(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2021
that number 20 make sense
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Birniwa(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian pastors and cheap scams are 5 & 6. I wonder who will take this one seriously.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by bigcasava1(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Cow fighting the owners! How can! Meat go scare
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by zedman1(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2021
I've never commented on any of these 'prophesy' threads because to me it shouldn't take much exertion for anyone to know these are mere speculations, but no, there are still a lot of gullible Nigerians who still see these things as prophecies. This one today no strong at all, rather I see some predictions here as funny. Cows chasing their owners, ha! Una must televise this one when e happen, I go wan watch am.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Oshokalo: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
no 20 cow will start fighting their owner
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by mozambo: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello Please watch, listen and take heed of these prophecies for the year 2021 and gird yourself properly while holding on closely to God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI1eoEuSbk
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by golddare: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Power leaving north will be the best thing that will ever happen to this country.

What has this country benefitted from the north ever since they started ruling? The only thing I can remember is gross backwardness.

Unfortunately it doesn't change anything, what effect does it had on the south when Obasanjo and Jonathan was there. My brother the system is faulty and rigged.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by mountmoriah(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is a year where you need to be Spiritual!
These are times where you need to be Closest to GOD and His Word!

I Repeat! There will be Great Major Shakings in Diverse Places. Much more than we can think.

Those that TRUST in GOD . Not in Mouth , not in Man . Those that TRUST in GOD will Experience GOSHEN.

It's a year to be Heavily Concious of Eternity!
Anything can Happen!

The Coming of JESUS is Much more Closer than we think.

Live Prepared!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Christophorus(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2021
To God be the glory
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

This man's prophesies has been the most consistent. He said it Trump was gonna loose the election and it happened. No wonder the devil and it's agent tried to blackmail him and failed woefully. Stop this ignorance this 2021 and listen to his message for once.

What are u saying undecided Prophecy isn’t like sure odd abeg.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Omg, all these from God, please next time be precise in your prophecy
Which one is a king dethroned, fire outbreak in eastern part

Mtcheew yahoo yahoo pastors

If u know your prophecy is true why not go work for betting companies

shut up ur mouth...
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by dheilaw1(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
That's how he said eleka would win ekiti 2018 guber poll, and the dude lost back to back
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Kingrefreshed: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2021
LosC:
Power Leaves The North - Apostle Johnsons Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021

During a live church service on the 30th December 2020, God's Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman released a Prophecy about Nigeria and the Government.

As revealed by God, Apostle Johnson Suleman also released 38 Prophecies for the year 2021.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." - Amos 3:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGnEzfNMkE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3458598407600539&id=601967639930311

Number 20 got me rolling on the floor. Could that be that The Northerns will fight Buhari shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by JoeEeL(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Power leaving north will be the best thing that will ever happen to this country.

What has this country benefitted from the north ever since they started ruling? The only thing I can remember is gross backwardness.

And is power leaving the north a long term solution?

Wont the power still return there someday?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Osashalom: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2021
lathrowinger:
Prophecy 1,
I saw Stephanie otobo sitting in a hotel waiting for a man of God, but true true, God don't reveal the particular man of God to me..
Prophesy 2,
I saw a young fine pastor discussing with his female choir member to take crest, that is good for the health
Prophesy 3,
I saw an helicopter rounding a church, don't know their mission yet,
Prophesy 4,
I saw a fresh coil pastor, caught pant down with his church member
Prophesy 5, ....
Prophesy continue
Shame on you!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by KolawoleDev(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
All pastors in Nigeria have caught the trend .the more tragic your prophecies are ,the more popular you get ...nonsense ..They will never see positive things
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Osashalom: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
lathrowinger:

Last last Nna must get sense.
Make I do open my own too, I hope u will come worship with me
What are you waiting for, open na let's see what become of you!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by aalangel(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is a year where you need to be Spiritual!
These are times where you need to be Closest to GOD and His Word!

I Repeat! There will be Great Major Shakings in Diverse Places. Much more than we can think.

Those that TRUST in GOD . Not in Mouth , not in Man . Those that TRUST in GOD will Experience GOSHEN.

It's a year to be Heavily Concious of Eternity!
Anything can Happen!

The Coming of JESUS is Much more Closer than we think.

Live Prepared!!

Hmmm....are you in CE?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by ericmor: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingosytex:

Me dont see any power leaving north as long as Nigeria exist only if he was talking of presidency, may be buahri die and Osinbajo take over or they follow the zoning thing. The northerner had really build a strong foundation to keep themselves in power in Nigeria
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by CALCULUS16: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2021
None of this prophesy is good, all is doom! Doom! Doom!

The secret in controlling sheep lies in establishing/ instilling fear in them

He who sees good no fit see members
He who sees doom get many members for church.

The god that showed them these things never assured them of averting the doom.

Why do we have prophets? To says God mind and talk back and plead on behalf of the people.

God is a loving God! Most of the calamities people face in this world comes from evil prophesy from some men of God.

Some people are not destined to experience failure, death, demotion, sickness etc but once one prophet tells them that sickness, death etc is coming for them, they believe and there is power in belief, it will creat the reality of what u believe about, what your mind or others tell you.

These prophet, once they prophesy they won't care about praying to avert it, they care more about the realization of their prophesies.

They pride themselves in getting green square to all their prediction, but see o, these look like 400oddcheesy , God knows how to surprise them all, only 1 or nothing might come through.

I'm not saying God is not speaking to them o, but most time their intellect speaks to them and out of ego , they prophesy doom (fear has more followers than faith).

To those whom false prophet has spoken evil prophesy in your life, u can be freed by prophesying Good to your life.

Mind you, thought create our realities.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by shegzydave(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

That's ur wish. It isn't a prophesy
Am not denying yoir fact, neither am I saying is a prophesy.....
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by fuelsaver: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mark my word this day, as the Lord God Almighty liveth whom I serve and worship in Spirit and in truth, THERE SHALL BE NO FIRE OUTBREAK IN WHATEVER FORM IN THE SOUTH EAST. I send it back to the sender in Jesus name amen.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by AnnieUmana: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
All this pastor after two star lager beer...they sleep and Start dreaming....next day they will talk say they have prophesy...

Tule
Tule jhor
*I laugh in Swahili*
Bridle Your Tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by chijokz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Omg, all these from God, please next time be precise in your prophecy
Which one is a king dethroned, fire outbreak in eastern part

Mtcheew yahoo yahoo pastors

If u know your prophecy is true why not go work for betting companies
These are all predictions.
Have you noticed contrasting and random predictions from all of these pastors?
Since none of them predicted the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, I won't bother taking them seriously.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnnieUmana:

Bridle Your Tongue

No I won't ...I have freedom of speech
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by adonisuwa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
''Power to leave the North'' and some fatefools will be happy the received prophecy. Common sense nor tell any Nigerian say power must leave the north before. When this one happen those fatefools go believe say prophecy don come to pass. Abeg all this men wen they wear fine suit make dem dey their dey this 2021 abeg. None of them see watin corona virus do for 2020 to prophecy.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by showafrica(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alexis11:
Lol... I'm tired of all these guesses.

He should tell us whether bitcoin no go fall again.

If all our pastors truly see the future, most of them would have invested in bitcoin like 5 years ago. cool

No mind them... But btc will drop by April and rise again before October.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Coinbased: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shut up you fake prophets. That’s not a prophecy power is leaving the north everybody knows that
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by prof12(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
LosC:
Power Leaves The North - Apostle Johnsons Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021

During a live church service on the 30th December 2020, God's Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman released a Prophecy about Nigeria and the Government.

As revealed by God, Apostle Johnson Suleman also released 38 Prophecies for the year 2021.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." - Amos 3:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGnEzfNMkE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3458598407600539&id=601967639930311

On power shift no prediction is needed as APC already agreed on power shift to the south after PMB 2nd tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! / Mobile Phone Bible / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.