Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? (553 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? by Delafruita(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sometimes we read things that confuse us.right?i first stumbled on martin luther's writings a few years ago in which he asserted that the papacy is the antichrist.personally i have nothing against catholisicism but years of stuay are tilting overwhelmingly in favour of martin luther's assertion and i hope to hear an argument strong enough to erase such thoughs from my gullible mind
Re: Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? by pleep(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
years of stuay are tilting overwhelmingly in favour of martin luther's assertion

what do u mean by "years of stuay"?
Re: Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? by Delafruita(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2011
Years of study
Re: Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? by elcij(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2011
boring,

una don flog this thing tire,  free the pope and worry about your "daddy" pastors who use what martin luther started 419 you into donating all your money to them while they "pray" your wife  grin
Re: Is The Papacy Really The Antichrist? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
There are some religious groups who wage a constant war on what they regard as the demonic powers that influence the world.

These people are usually unaware that most of the demonic forces originate from within themselves and are then projected [/b]on to any person or group to whom they feel antagonistic.

In the end [b]all those who disagree with them are identified with the devil and his works.

If they had the courage to look inwards, they would realise that most of the demonic forces they encountered were part of the spirit of fear and ignorance that pervades the world and is dominating their own consciousness.

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call On All Christians / Jesus Risen , Christianity Unique ! / Gospel Music For Sunday Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.