Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,644 members, 7,921,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Have A Question For Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Question For Christians. (179 Views)

Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Christians. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello my Christian Brothers and sisters. Happy New Year.

I am a little confused here. I need clarification please. I have watched nollyhood movies. Many. In some cases, they denounce God while in others they lay curses on themselves and others. I know there is not joke in the spirit. I believe in as much as they are acting a movie, what they say or do have its manifestation in the spirit. One way or the other.

I may be wrong to think that though. But I would like to know from those more knowledgeable than I am. Do what they say and do in nollyhood have its adverse effect on the lives of those that do them?

Happy Sunday, guys!
Re: I Have A Question For Christians. by Thattallgirl(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's only a role. If they're Christians, they'll pray before and after the scene. As long as they don't believe what they say. If they get a strong conviction in their hearts not to play the role, then they won't. I heard of an actor who wanted to act a role where he'd be on a wheelchair, he said he was praying in tongues all through cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thattallgirl:
It's only a role. If they're Christians, they'll pray before and after the scene. As long as they don't believe what they say. If they get a strong conviction in their hearts not to play the role, then they won't. I heard of an actor who wanted to act a role where he'd be on a wheelchair, he said he was praying in tongues all through cheesy grin

Thank you. I was just wondering
Re: I Have A Question For Christians. by Thattallgirl(f): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
mikezuruki:

Thank you. I was just wondering
Yea ywc
Re: I Have A Question For Christians. by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
mikezuruki:
Hello my Christian Brothers and sisters. Happy New Year.

I am a little confused here. I need clarification please. I have watched nollyhood movies. Many. In some cases, they denounce God while in others they lay curses on themselves and others. I know there is not joke in the spirit. I believe in as much as they are acting a movie, what they say or do have its manifestation in the spirit. One way or the other.

I may be wrong to think that though. But I would like to know from those more knowledgeable than I am. Do what they say and do in nollyhood have its adverse effect on the lives of those that do them?

Happy Sunday, guys!
Not unless you believe in that stuff! Jesus Christ did not call anyone to living a life in paranoid mode and He certainly did not say that if you don't pray you are fked.

Acting a movie does nothing to you...it is just meant to be a job but granted many take it beyond that, going as far as to believe what they sell, creating problems for themselves in turn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Of God Fall!!! / Say This Powerful Prayer Point For Prosperity In Your Business / Marry Who You Need Not Who You Want Or Who Others Want For You Don't Marry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.