Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,684 members, 7,979,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Do You Think About This DNA Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This DNA Issue (768 Views)

"He Forgave His Wife Despite DNA Issue" / Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. / My Take On This DNA Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by justbash(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Perhaps churches and Mosques should make it mandatory for every Nigerian parent

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by benjanjo1: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
justbash:

LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will not solve the problem! It will only create new ones
Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dont wanna sound too churchy..for me i think,marriages should be backed with blood oaths by couples.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by sapeleboi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
country nor balance

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
You want legit children after you've fck'd around,right? Bro, accept whatever is given to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by Nazgul: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
justbash:
I concur...fraud is something that must be banished from our beloved country regardless of the kind of face it wears.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by CandyOps(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
Dont wanna sound too churchy..for me i think,marriages should be backed with blood oaths by couples.

E be like blood of Jesus never do you abi? till I add my own

Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
CandyOps:

E be like blood of Jesus never do you abi? till I add my own
wetin u want make I talk na.
Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by justbash(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
benjanjo1:

LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It will not solve the problem! It will only create new ones
but why do you believe so?
Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by justbash(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
I don't think that stuff is potent.I may be wrong sha
Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by justbash(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
You want legit children after you've fck'd around,right? Bro, accept whatever is given to you.
I take it that you are seriously joking
Re: What Do You Think About This DNA Issue by justbash(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nazgul:

I concur...fraud is something that must be banished from our beloved country regardless of the kind of face it wears.
This issue tie gele for head, because as it stands every person living today may be a victim or product of parternity fraud. I mean even grown ass adults.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / The Woman Of Misfortune (literally explicit) / APPROVED! The Fastest Way for Men To Build Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.