Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,249 members, 7,964,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

Drug To Stop Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug To Stop Sex (354 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug To Stop Sex by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Brethren, I come in peace. I am fighting fornication. I am someone who can't stay for 2 days without sex. It has led me to many unwanted pregnancies and abortion. I do try using CD but it doesn't work for me. I have tried to control myself but I just can't. I have prayed, tried to use willpower but I keep failing. Now I want to make use of drugs to control my sexual urge for at least a month and after that I will stop and see if I can use willpower if it didn't work, I will resort to drugs till this aim is achieved.

The whole thing of sex don tire me, if not for children I would have found a way to make myself impotent. I don't even want to have sex again even in the future when I get married except to just bear children. Please I need help, please doctors in the house tell me the way to use drugs to control sex and come out successful. Thanks.
Re: Drug To Stop Sex by Duru9(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Cut off your dik
Re: Drug To Stop Sex by criuze(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2021
has you thought of chastity device
Re: Drug To Stop Sex by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2021
criuze:
has you thought of chastity device

I have never heard of that, I will browse on it.
Re: Drug To Stop Sex by criuze(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kingsleyokeke:

I have never heard of that, I will browse on it.

buy the smart one you can lock for 90 days and forget the key

I'll buy one soon and lock it for two years
Re: Drug To Stop Sex by Diego56: 10:00am On May 28, 2021
If you or someone you love is battling with a drug addiction and want to try out the rehabs that allow dogs. then you should think about bringing your pet into the process.

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Yeast Infection Is Usually Caused By A Fungus Called Candida Albicans / Cuomo Apologizes For 'insensitive' Comments / Tips To Boost Energy Level In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.