Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Make Money In A Pandemic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money In A Pandemic? (159 Views)

Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Lady Used For Ritual Vomiting Money In Warri (photos/videos) / The Best App To Earn Airtime And Money In Nigeria This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money In A Pandemic? by rindav: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Are you planning to make money in this season?

I’m sure that’s not what you want

You truly need a consistent flow of money in large quantity, not just money because everybody has money.

So money itself isn’t the problem

Making it is also not the issue

The difficulty is in making enough money consistently.

The question now is how do you make huge amount of money on a regular basis?

First, you must understand the philosophy behind the principle of money.

You may not have money to buy, access, possess what you want now and yet not being poor i.e you're broke but not poor. As a matter of fact, you can have more than enough money at a point in your life and still remain a poor person

Poverty is not lack of MONEY.

Let me say it again, POVERTY IS NOT LACK OF MONEY

Poverty is a mindset, if you lack an abundance mindset. No matter the amount of money within your reach, it will disappear whether through lavish spending or wrong investing.

If you lack money but has a very fertile mind that is rooted in money multiplication. It’s just a matter of time before the little (as I mentioned earlier that we all have money) will become enough and even grow to more than enough.

To make consistent money in pandemic has nothing to do with where you’re in your finances but everything to do with where you’re in your financial education.

As a matter of fact, pandemic doesn’t evacuate money out of the universe as many poverty wrecking experts want you to believe. It only re-directs the flow.

To benefit greatly in this challenging time is to align yourself with the direction of the new cash flow. If it requires getting a new skill – do so. And if it’s by forming an indomitable team or joining an existing one – kindly suite yourself.

Therefore, it’s not lack of money that makes people poor in a pandemic, rather the lack of the right mindset to thrive in it.

Way-out: develop a winning mindset by acquiring the abundance mindset through self-training (reading books, attending seminars, workshop, conferences), association (staying around right people make you are a right person) or be strategic (get a coach, choose a mentor).

The second thing you should pay attention to is your RESEARCH. It’s important to dig deep because that’s where treasures hide. Your mindset will get you the right information and possibly the right association but it takes your rigour, commitment, tenacity and determination to get past the average level.

Take, for example, sand and diamond. Without mincing word, diamond is more precious than sand because it commands more money due to the process it takes to get it.

You can even talk about the component of both and justify why diamond should and must be considered a treasure and sand a commodity.

Let me shock you!

The ONLY reason diamond is more precious than sand is availability. Not because of components or properties, those were made important due to the stress effort involved in getting it.

Look at it like this, if all the diamond makes their way to the earth surface and are available the same way sands are, while sand take position of diamond in the core deep of the earth without change in properties and components - just only position.

So, you and I can wake up in the morning and find diamond everywhere with its rich components and properties. But give it time and we will forget it was once a precious stone. While sand will be valuable that only a few people will be able to afford it for building and other purposes.

If you carry what other carries, you will charge and get paid the common way. But if you want to make more money, give yourself to learning and researching and the world will over-pay you for knowing what others don’t.

Here you have the two ways you can dominate your financial relevance in a pandemic. If you want to access a more comprehensive blueprint of wealth accumulation in a pandemic, I have a mini-course that will help you get your mindset right, get the knowledge right and get the cash flow alignment right and allow you the power to create your life the way you deem it fit.

Access it NOW; https:///356zOMy (copy it into a browser)

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In A Pandemic? by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
This site can't be reached.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In A Pandemic? by rindav: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
DeejayTeeno:
This site can't be reached.

It's working Now. Thanks for the heads-up.

https:///356zOMy or copy it into a browser

(1) (Reply)

Minister Seeks Global Standard Structure For PLWD / Guys, Stop Commenting On Threads Asking For Ladies' Opinion / Making Payment For Correction Even When I Haven't Registered For NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.