Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ (42961 Views)

Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by pencilee(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
This is nonsense. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
g
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by thorpido(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
The matter will rest when it is concluded.Young girl the case is out of your hands.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by jeff1993: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
No oooooo the matter must not rest oooo

if the man is guilty he should be punished but if the babe is guilty she should be punished and raped so she should have a feel of what she is accusing the man of.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by capitalzero: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Opsylo:
Rubbish,they have Brainwash her.
Money has exchanged hands
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Broken2020: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
She nor add good day moderator, panel of judges and co debater. Mumu girl, as small as you are, when they finally rape you nobody will believe you

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
MONEY MUST HAVE CHANGED HANDS.HMMM
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by zedegit: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
samchem:
So bad

Well I sell shorts pls contact me

Can your shorts fly me to Canada?
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by capitalzero: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
crossfm:
She should be arrested.

Few days ago you said Nigerians should help you in getting justice,now you are saying another thing.
Power of money
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Femeto: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
They have threatened her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Whiteshield: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Them don threaten this girl.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by mamaafrik(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2021
she was probably lying and didn't expererit to blow the house open,I smell problem if she was lying because the man has lost his pride and Dignity and job,and investigation has rolled in,h e will surely fight back like an Hyena

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by texazzpete(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
I don't trust this Girl Abit.

I had been accused b4 for rape. These ladies can go any length to deal with any guy that sex and dumped them. Forget the innocent face the portray, they know people will support them due to "Weaker being" they are seen as. I will see the end of this

How did she know the commissioner wanted to use her for ritual.

‘Sex and dump’ a 16 year old girl? You don’t know that’s statutory rape of a minor ?

I’m sure you’re a rapist too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Mjshexy:
No dear, there's no rest for the wicked. He must pay for his crimes and if you're found wanting, you will also pay for yours.
How Sure Are U Dat D Story Is True?

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by solsticey2k3(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
She may have been threatened

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Since She Wants D Matter To Rest, Let It Rest. Who Knows What Made Her To Say So.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by capitalzero: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
I don't trust this Girl Abit.

I had been accused b4 for rape. These ladies can go any length to deal with any guy that sex and dumped them. Forget the innocent face the portray, they know people will support them due to "Weaker being" they are seen as. I will see the end of this

How did she know the commissioner wanted to use her for ritual.
You actually raped her not accussed. Many men are rapists and take advantage of young and naive girls. False rape accusation is very rate and rape is most underreported crime in the world.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by ransomed: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Hijab people matter! I no dey....

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Godpikin4real(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Y then did u bring it up?
Have they started threatening u?
Or u framed it up and ur conscience is judging u.

Y begging after all? A clear conscience fears no accusation.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Kkk
The way i am looking at this girl her pussy for don wide seriously, i am sure if i put my phone inside it will enter , this must be a plan work.
maybe the commissioner has opponent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by samx4real(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2021
RapistOnBail:
tongue

She’s so cute. I like her

She's definitely cute... May be that is why the commissioner went after her. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Allow which useless matter to rest?

E be like God wan punish you and the people wey force you to come say this trash.

Stupiid silly country. You think this fight is just against you?

It's against rape (especially child rape) and molestation!

Just imagine talk o.

Barbarians full this country Olohun!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by Okemmuo(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2021
The truth will soon come out... grin
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by arantess: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Barakat Melojuekun, the the 16-year-old girl who accused the Ogun state commissioner for environment, Hon. Abiodun Abudu Balogun for attempting to rape and use her for rituals begs meaningful Nigerians to let the matter rest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJv5woLjRg0

Source: https://freshreporters.com/allow-the-matter-to-rest-16-year-old-barakat-melojuekun-begs-nigerians-video/
It's always good to observe before passing judgement on accused person...
The other 14 yr old accused someone of penetrating her anally and it all was a ruse at the end...Let's be guided

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by hopilo: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2021
I doubt this girl right from the first video of the rape. The accuracy at which she identified everyone around that commissioner was suspicious to me. She mentioned them all by their names and Surname.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by toprealman: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Rest in peace abi pieces. It is 8:11am, Monday morning, not a good time to rest.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
texazzpete:

‘Sex and dump’ a 16 year old girl? You don’t know that’s statutory rape of a minor ?

I’m sure you’re a rapist too.

He's from the North.

90% chance, he's a child rapist.
Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by alingo2013(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Am sure they are forcing her to say this or are they using juju on her head

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2021
The least we could get from this is for the commissioner to resign from his position.

He has failed the integrity test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.