Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,278 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo (1247 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo by Janosky: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
freshboi88:

1 John 3:20 NWT
20 regarding whatever our hearts may condemn us in, because God is greater than our hearts and knows all things.+

See wetin Una Bible talk. E say God know all things. This one nah Una Bible now. Yet ur organization say nah lie.

Who dey lie bw your org. And God?

Ask yourself this question, answer am

LYING dullard grin cheesy

1 John 3:19-21
"This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence:
20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God"

* If our hearts condemn us (when we sin), we have confidence before God who (shows us Mercy) knows everything in our hearts.

(Compare Psalms 103:13-14 & 1 John 3:19-21 are saying the same thing, LYING dullard grin cheesy)

"13As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.

14For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we [are] dust."wink

This boi, does your heart foreknow the future?
Continue DECEIVING yourself misquoting the holy scriptures

Re: Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo by freshboi88: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Janosky:

LYING dullard grin cheesy

1 John 3:19-21
"This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence:
20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God"

* If our hearts condemn us (when we sin), we have confidence before God who (shows us Mercy) knows everything in our hearts.

(Compare Psalms 103:13-14 & 1 John 3:19-21 are saying the same thing, LYING dullard grin cheesy)

"13As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.

14For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we [are] dust."wink

This boi, does your heart foreknow the future?
Continue DECEIVING yourself misquoting the holy scriptures

This guy, y u no get one sense.

@ what u bolded. Did u see he know everything.
What is the meaning everything?

Hahahaha!!!!!!.....Janosky trying so hard to make sense but ridiculing himself at the end of the day

If the verse u quoted says He knows everything, what are u contesting then?

3 Likes

Re: Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo by freshboi88: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If my daddy say something and i try to expatiate on what my daddy said, an intellectual will not start probing the way both of us rendered the topic rather any right thinking person will be concerned with the outcome/result of what father and son had in mind before saying "they are contradicting themselves"
WHY?
Because if it's truly a contradiction it will never yield anything positive {Matthew 7:16-18} so it's the one listening who needs to find out why daddy and son spoke in parables!
That's the same problem the Jewish religious leaders had with Jesus back then, they said "Jesus was contradicting God's laws" but right thinking persons weren't bothered about how Jesus presented his message rather they're much concerned about the result which is POSITIVE {John 3:2} if it's not from God it can't yield good results! undecided
So instead of concentrating on the letters that has been causing conflicts and contradictions in the midst of TRINITARIAN churches, you should be more concerned with what is yielding positive results! James 2:18-26 smiley

Quoting u dey reduce my intelligence.
Re: Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
May you have PEACE Sir! smiley

freshboi88:

Quoting u dey reduce my intelligence.
Re: Jehohah Witnesses Won't Kill Me With Laugh Ooo by WorWorBoy: 2:08am On Jan 18, 2021
vybzkartel:
grin

So I was engaged in a discussion with a jw friend
And he left me in stitches grin grin

I asked him if God is All-Knowing

To my utter shock, he told me NO

I asked him to prove with Scriptures and he cited this:

Genesis 22:11-12

[11]But the Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” So he said, “Here I am.”

[12]And He said, “Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me.”

According to him, the bolded implies that God doesn't know ALL things as popularly believed grin

JWs won't kill me oooo grin

Well,. Maybe they don't see the following in their concocted NEW WORLD ORDER TRanslation:

O LORD, you have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; [/b]you discern my thoughts from far away. You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, O LORD, you know it completely. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is so high that I cannot attain it (Psalm 139:1-6).

Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; his understanding is infinite (Psalm 147:5).

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things (1 John 3:20).

[b]The eyes of the LORD are in every place
, keeping watch on the evil and the good (Proverbs 15:3).

wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge (Job 37:16).

For he knows those who are worthless, and he sees iniquity without investigating (Job 11:11).

Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him (Genesis 18:18,19).

And they say, "How can God know? Is there knowledge in the Most High?" Such are the wicked; always at ease, they increase in riches (Psalm 73:11,12).
A witness said this to you or you just made it up? i don't understand what you all gain by demonizing others just to feel good about yourselves.
Smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Mary Magdalene Really A Prostitute? / May 21st; Judgement Day! / The Sins Or Life Of Man Is In The Blood, Do Not Transfuse Or Eat Blood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.