Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,756 members, 7,908,931 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! (1672 Views)

are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? / Who Is More Manipulative? Males Or Females? / Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by dealordea(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2011
Im not the type of person who feeds into manipulative peoples needs but I have come to realize how a lot of Nigeria women who wants to say this is my boyfriend to either their parent, friends and well wishers, become manipulative.

This Nigeria girl I used to date back then, I had to stop seing her because she became too clingy and manipulative. She would want me to call her 24/7 and try to say shes mad at me or something stupid to try and force me to call her or take her somewhere which is so idiotic. I got tired of those constant annoyances and I told her that so eventually I ended things. Afterwards These Nigerian would lie about you getting them pregnant or something weird to try and get you to stay with Them.

Now i found out that all my Nigeria men are all in the same boat. These Nigeria woman will wants you to go to her place every day call her 24/7, buy her things every secs and mins etc and even intimacy 24 hours,

It gets to the point where These Nigerian Woman start to remind me of one of those spoiled kids who throws a tantrum when they dont get what they want and the parent falls for it and gives the kid what they want. The difference though is that My Nigerian Men dont give them what they want and believe me, They full the street of Nigeria looking for Nigeria men to Hang their Pant like Hanger Just to be sure they are in full control, The funniest part is that, they are never satisfy with what they have, they always want more.

Should i called this an obession, are they Self centered, selfish with their ugly/beautiful lie look

Peace Out.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Jackieugo(f): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2011
the state of the nigerian educational system.

good thing a lot of countries are taking these people off our hands.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 30, 2011
I think it's a general woman thing mate.
All the same, a woman will always try to push your buttons. Don't give into her attempt at control, as you are the one that would have to allow her to.
The less she feels she can bait you into doing things for her, the realer she gets.
Such are the lovely creatures we must live with.

1 Like

Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Mar 30, 2011
The same reason a lot of men are. . .

Sometimes, you can't blame the women for being how they are. . .

Cause the men are usually the cause of it. . .
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2011
usually the ones wey never marry that complain the loudest.

girlfriend sef dem no get.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by 190: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2011
[size=3pt]shes back again[/size]
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by fstranger3(m): 2:11am On Mar 30, 2011
tpiah!:

usually the ones wey never marry that complain the loudest.

girlfriend sef dem no get.
^^^

Same goes for the women.

Its obvious you've never been married.

Prolly why you are very bitter and jealous of people like mama-Geee
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2011
se o tin toast e ni?

one day one of these women go bulala you.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2011
@Poster Spot on though not everyone but according to my statistics the number of psychopathic babes are on the rise,too much drama everywhere no wonder men are turning Gay. grin but some babes are for keeps.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2011
pc guru:

@Poster Spot on though not everyone but according to my statistics the number of psychopathic babes are on the rise,too much drama everywhere no wonder men are turning Gay. grin but some babes are for keeps.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2011
so men are turning gay?

like that's news.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 30, 2011
pc guru:

Dude, there's no such thing as turning gay: you are either irrevocably homosexual or you are not.
Re: Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 30, 2011
Dude, there's no such thing as turning gay: you are either irrevocably homosexual or you are not.
coming to think of it that's true.

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Different From Other Gurls?? / Kasala Burst!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.