Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (95225 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by 6digitscomrade: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Brain and character over ass and boobs.. Ass and boobs fades with time ,it also attracts devourers like the FCMB boss undecided

in rare cases the aforementioned can be recipe for disasters however let’s not divorce the fact is by default most men sleep with anything out of greed, irresponsibility, adventurous escapades and reckless clandestine flings..the world as we have it is a miserable puzzle now that can you become insane trying to solve just watch and pray .
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by spadar4u(m): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
Ugly guy with zero account looking for fresh working class babe.

Some of u guys will not make heaven
Hope 500k dey ur acct
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

I never said such.
what's my business with you, just my opinion which was motivated by yours.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Minjim: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
if you want to enter from front..you can even put pillow to cover her face

Then after that?
We are talking marriage not one time sex
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Minjim: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2021
merieam16:
no one as a complete package....nobody is perfect

What do you say to this ?

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by alexola20(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Madukwefrancis:
Some have the complete package... Doll pretty faced front and back endowed lady
They are probably assassins.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by scolastca4me(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Absolute truth. God first in all, don't put all these as your main motive
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by NorthernSerene(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
merieam16:
no one as a complete package....nobody is perfect
Oh no...no! Why arguing with her? May be she has all. Oya Merieam16, any pics?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
especially Aba made fairly used brain
Buy and stock for scarcitygrin and after world war3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.