Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! (524 Views)

My True Love Story – It Took Two Marriages To Find Us / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
First I want to give kudos to the hardworking gees/girls that have made it/making it... I respect the Hustle and the thirst for success. More wins and profits this 2021��.

My friends I hustle, am a hardworking guy if I am not working or doing something I will feel somehow, I won't be comfortable. I have been fighting and battling this for a long time, the lord is my witness...its only to make money and help my family that's on my mind. I wake up everyday thinking about this, am 20. I have done 7 different jobs before, currently am doing hand job with online digital to support. I just don't have the financial means to propel my business.

I come from a family of 5 kids. Me being the first set of twins, a younger brother and a sister, both twins and our last born a girl, 5 children and 2 parents. Things are not that easy fams but God blessed us with a good and hardworking Dad, bless him. I assit also, I pay for the gas, bills foodstuffs electricity among others, but my business isint just going well, i haven't got the money to fund my business.. I have messaged good friends and family but everyone too has what he/she is fighting.

I tried loan apps yesterday but saying am not elegible. Pls my Good people, blessings on y'all. I need little fund however you can to get up������however you can bosses and queens.. to start up my business, I promise I won't disappoint you. Even if it's to borrow and pay back with interest, I will pay back, the zeal is there and effort to work but there's no money, pls kindly assist me chiefs/queens�, more blessings and open doors this new year.
����
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by abercrombie(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2021
don't deal with those loan app,i repeat desist from them!!
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Why bro, I just tried 2 more this morning
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by crazyclown(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
kennywagz:
First I want to give kudos to the hardworking gees/girls that have made it/making it... I respect the Hustle and the thirst for success. More wins and profits this 2021��.

My friends I hustle, am a hardworking guy if I am not working or doing something I will feel somehow, I won't be comfortable. I have been fighting and battling this for a long time, the lord is my witness...its only to make money and help my family that's on my mind. I wake up everyday thinking about this, am 20. I have done 7 different jobs before, currently am doing hand job with online digital to support. I just don't have the financial means to propel my business.

I come from a family of 5 kids. Me being the first set of twins, a younger brother and a sister, both twins and our last born a girl, 5 children and 2 parents. Things are not that easy fams but God blessed us with a good and hardworking Dad, bless him. I assit also, I pay for the gas, bills foodstuffs electricity among others, but my business isint just going well, i haven't got the money to fund my business.. I have messaged good friends and family but everyone too has what he/she is fighting.

I tried loan apps yesterday but saying am not elegible. Pls my Good people, blessings on y'all. I need little fund however you can to get up������however you can bosses and queens.. to start up my business, I promise I won't disappoint you. Even if it's to borrow and pay back with interest, I will pay back, the zeal is there and effort to work but there's no money, pls kindly assist me chiefs/queens�, more blessings and open doors this new year.
����
Which ones did u try
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Which ones did u try
I tried palm credit, branch, 9credit, and okash
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are they scams, cause they ask for my bvn but still didn't give me the loan
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by crazyclown(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
kennywagz:

I tried palm credit, branch, 9credit, and okash
Try gocahsh, 9jacash, sokoloan. They will give u minimum of 5k. But pls make sure u pay Dem back their money o. Dem no de use ear hear say person owe Dem.
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Try gocahsh, 9jacash, sokoloan. They will give u minimum of 5k. But pls make sure u pay Dem back their money o. Dem no de use ear hear say person owe Dem.
Alright thanks a lot Fam, will try it now grin
Re: My Story, It's 2021 Already!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
kennywagz:

Alright thanks a lot Fam, will try it now grin
don't complicate your matter ,, 5k loan can’t help ur business....Go to ur bank and explain your business strategy,,it they find it lucrative Dey will assist

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Nengi And Ozo Are Seen Shopping For Their Wedding / I Want To Sell My Generator Urgently. / Check Out This Crazy Marriage Proposal I Bet You Can't Do This You No Get Liver!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.