Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,339 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Your Emotions Affect Your Finance – Rev’d Sam Adeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Your Emotions Affect Your Finance – Rev’d Sam Adeyemi (180 Views)

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Emotions Affect Your Finance – Rev’d Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS

Gain control over your emotions. They affect the state of your finances because they affect your thinking and who you are. I know that in the church today, we would rather have someone lay hands on us for our situations to change, but how many people have changed without discipline?

It disturbs me because I know that the best way to enjoy the miracles of God is to consistently build your life on the principles of God. This guarantees consistent results. I am sure you know that planting seeds and having a good harvest is a principle, but praying that God should give you a harvest without planting seeds is leaving your life to chance.

Your success will be more predictable when you sow to reap rather than staying at home and hoping that God would send someone to bring the harvest to you. Most people want to serve a God that keeps manufacturing miracles daily. However, God knows that if we could only understand and exercise His principles, they will birth His miracles. His power would flow consistently into our lives. He wants us to build on His principles.

Remember, “You cannot travel within and standstill without. Your inside will always compel your outside to adjust. Yes, it takes time and it is hard work, but the principle works.

“Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life” 11

Continue reading here

https://www.thewordheralds.com/2021/01/04/how-your-emotions-affect-your-finance-revd-sam-adeyemi/

Re: How Your Emotions Affect Your Finance – Rev’d Sam Adeyemi by Shawl001(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Truly, poverty is a state of mind. You are first poor in your mind before it manifests physically.
And emotion is product of the mind. Have a bright and enlightened emotion, it improves your chances of thinking aright, hence, becoming productive.
Re: How Your Emotions Affect Your Finance – Rev’d Sam Adeyemi by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
It must have affected the finances of Elijah, Elisha, John the baptist, Jesus, Peter to name a few. But not that of the Pharisees who were known to be rich men but still an abomination in the sight of God.

They would really love this kind of message that justifies their wickedness and hypocrisy.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

After Mbaka Warn That The Youth Will Rise Against The Govt, See What Youth Said / Near Death Experience PT1 / Four Ways A Man Is A Sinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.