Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' (17389 Views)

Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by iyatrustee(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Where him dey now sef? I wonder who adviced him to leave Mavin records wey help am blow

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by theFilmtric: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
VillageBus:
:
grin

check my signature
theFilmtricsay
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2021

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:
I like where he said wealthy people don't like attention, rich people do.

Many of us always take advantage of nice places to take pictures, Wealthy people will be like what's so special?

God pls make me wealthy, I'm ready to work for it but I need your Grace o.
Nice point. Mark Zuckerberg came to Nigeria on a t-shirt and a pair of canvas...thats a wealthy man. A rich man would land in a private jet with hundreds of convoys who would be disturbing the atmosphere with siren...that's wastage man!

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Enosa1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fact, many of these celeb guys are broke.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by unity004(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAME IN NIGERIA WILL MAKE YOU BROKE
ONE NAIRA YOU WON'T MAKE

PEOPLE WILL EXHORT YOU IF YOU ARE FAMOUS
. grin is Abubakar Shekur famous or not? if you get mine go exhort him let's see

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:
You first waste money, then later make more money

This doesn't even come an inch close to sensible or meaningful... Smh! You know nothing sir.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
h
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Midas01: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
This guy you normal so? grin
VillageBus:
Advice like pesin wey hungry done beat.

But if una see person wey wan sell used phone, atleast 4gig ram, with snapdragon processor, tell am say I no want buy. grin
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Life don teach this small boy old men's lesson

If you hold you no wan attention
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by gaddafe(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Many of us always take advantage of nice places to take pictures, Wealthy people will be like what's so special?

Actually it is a state of the mind.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by klas(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
unity004:
. grin is Abubakar Shekur famous or not? if you get mine go exhort him let's see

Shekau is not famous. He is infamous.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by pegix(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Oluwa bless my hustle too
No forget me for here
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Awoo88: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dis guy don learn!!
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by TruthSeeker1: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Why do you want to be wealthy?
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by AleAirHub(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wisdom
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:
This also point to the fact that many celebrities are living a fake life. They pose, smile and laugh for the camera, but in the secret, they cry and regret.

How many of them usually do giveaway by appreciating their fans? They know the money is not there but any show off online brings attention and nothing more to them.

Finally, many of the guys among them are now G Boys, while the ladies are runs girls, all in a bid to keep us with their show biz lifestyle.
true talk brother
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by GhostWisperer: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:
This also point to the fact that many celebrities are living a fake life. They pose, smile and laugh for the camera, but in the secret, they cry and regret.

How many of them usually do giveaway by appreciating their fans? They know the money is not there but any show off online brings attention and nothing more to them.

Finally, many of the guys among them are now G Boys, while the ladies are runs girls, all in a bid to keep us with their show biz lifestyle.
so celebrities should be giving gifts and cash to their fans? Looooolz
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Zico4real(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
inoki247:
owo ti ku wazo alaye wan turn Motivational speaker....
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
inoki247:
owo ti ku wazo alaye wan turn Motivational speaker....

You're wicked grin
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Temysteve(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
benjackugo:
'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' — Singer Korede Bello

Nigerian singer, Korede Bello, is of the opinion that fame should help those who have it make more money and not make them waste money, IgbereTV reports.

In a Twitter thread he posted, Korede opined that fame is expensive but it should be managed in such a way that it helps one generate money and not spend recklessly.

His tweets reads;

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345729309730885632?s=19

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345730408974082049?s=19

https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345731475744976896?s=19
The guy sha wan trend again, you shouldn't av allowed omay lay to take your place nah. Go find your rythm Mr Man.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Temysteve(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Wizkid no dey do giveaway, does it mean he's living a fake life??

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

V-jay ni grin

lmao u no just wan get job
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by supercase1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Don't say that,those guys are rich davido wizkid burna aren't living fake lives it might be those hungry actress hoes that live fake lives wizkid charges 30,000$ just for 1 show
Those guys got the dough
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
themosthigh:
He is very right. Before I made my first billion, I was trying to prove a lot to people so I spent millions trying to prop up myself.
But I became a billionaire and saved more money because there was nothing to prove no more. I will be rich forever. I can say anything I want anytime I want. I give women millions just for the fucck of it. I get models to blow me while I read newspapers and they smile happily while doing it so that my mood will be good since they know that good mood opens my wallet.
Can you do me some favour
It's been really tough for me.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Johnwick64: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:

Bros excuse me but I think you and korede Bello are mistaken . wealthy is when you have the financial capability to live your lifestyle without earning any other money... like if your daily expenses is #1000 and u r worth #120,000 it means you are wealthy for 120 days..but when you have money over the top that u can even be dashing out den u are rich..you become wealthy before you become rich..
there was a video I saw on YouTube that said the celebrity lifestyle is just between $15 million to $50 million.Thats why you see that people worth as little as $4 million dollars live expensive.... this big luxury brands know this that's why they just put over expensive price on this.. imagine bill gates buying a $30 million painting.so I think you should pray to be rich and humble
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by AFONJACOW(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
When last this one dropped hit song minus Godwin which other of any of his song is a hit... All these failed upcoming artist forming motivational speaker, abeg save ur already dead Carrier
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Fact! The day I knew this guy had money was when he bought a brand new car, 2019 model for his staff. I'm sure he must have also invested, unlike our celebs and musicians who would be changing cars like clothes. Kudos korede
d guy cash out BIIIIG wit "Godwin" 4rm our politicians hands taya dat yr naah!

He collect better 4rm Oshio-Baba hand like kilode during Obaseki campaign!
abi u don 4get?
grin
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by lordally(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Fact! The day I knew this guy had money was when he bought a brand new car, 2019 model for his staff. I'm sure he must have also invested, unlike our celebs and musicians who would be changing cars like clothes. Kudos korede

Yeah people wey get money no dey make too much noise...
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by zinaunreal(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
themosthigh:
He is very right. Before I made my first billion, I was trying to prove a lot to people so I spent millions trying to prop up myself.
But I became a billionaire and saved more money because there was nothing to prove no more. I will be rich forever. I can say anything I want anytime I want. I give women millions just for the fucck of it. I get models to blow me while I read newspapers and they smile happily while doing it so that my mood will be good since they know that good mood opens my wallet.

Gosh what a fuckkking liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center / Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.