Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams (30101 Views)

Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng / UEFA Names Top 10 Coaches Of All Time!!! / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by OTayobami(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abeg make una no kill me with laff lol
Lineman Scott Apala to the rescue

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by alabi484(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
uwemconcept:

Is it that you don't no their profile or you think they don't have

Is boboye a small coach without profile. What about salisu?
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Tremple8v: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
I no no any of them before oo , but now I don know few , this deserves front page.

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
These are the clubs Dangote should support instead of British clubs

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by cletz991(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Bede2u:
Head slammers
See their black forehead lol
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Hienna(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy grin
Hahaha
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Okuda(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
i dey pity this oyibo. them go dey owe am well well.

2 Likes

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by ohosi4real(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigeria with tribalism. Every team carry his own person. No foreigner

3 Likes

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Janep7: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
sad
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by BigBizzy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Worthy post
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by xxgig(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
uwemconcept:

Is it that you don't no their profile or you think they don't have

Is boboye a small coach without profile. What about salisu?
The OP just couldn't do proper findings on these guys hence his conclusion that they don't have profile

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Quitam: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bede2u:
Head slammers

Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Bede2u(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Quitam:

Bigot!
explain to me how I am a bigot for saying the truth
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by hatakekakashi: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
ohosi4real:
So fatai osho of enyimba is from abia
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by eastOFwest(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
ohosi4real:

Don't tell me you are surprised? It's the same pattern in all other aspects of Nigerian life from Private business to Public governance to Education. Obviously sports wouldn't be different.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by todugo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
See their faces, suffer heads grin grin

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Skyfly007: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abia warriors coach Imama Amapakabo is former assistant super eagles coach, home based super eagles head coach and under 23 Nigeria coach all at the same time....

He won Nigeria league with rangers during the 2015/2016 season..Their first title in 32 yrs!
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by diyopwa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Coach Ibrahim is the Former Coach Of Adamawa United. Justin Madugu is The Current Coach.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by diyopwa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Coach Ibrahim is the Former Coach Of Adamawa United. Justin Madugu is The Current Coach. Take Note.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by weslay: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
If Nigerian billionaires could support our local football leagues the same way they support politicians, most of the footballer and coaches in our local league will become rich and famous. This could take youths off the streets as some will work hard to become the next star.

Developing local sports will engage youngsters.

The Marathons organized by Access bank that has no meaningful impact on an average Nigerian youth aside inducing traffic is not an initiative to develop local sports
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by odogwunaija(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fatai Osho was formerly the head coach of Remo stars, sagamu. He was succeeded by Nduka Ogbade who was later replaced/succeeded by Kennedy Boboye(after winning the league with plateau united. That Fatai Osho guy no sabi read games abeg, I vex for am no be small cos I reside in sagamu then and was a die hard fan of Remo stars.
In fairness to him, he discovered stars like Stanley Mbamalu, Kenneth Ochei and Chinedu ezeh

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Starboytwo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
I hear say one day one guy nearly break another player leg for midfield, referee vex blow penalty.

Another one, you dare not exchange jersey at the end of final whistle for naija league, if kro kro no finish your life, na singlet you go use play next match... grin
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by KingLion007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
paulolee:
nice list..waiting for when I would see our ex footballers coaching or key coaches like pep n klopp in our league.
Keep Dreaming
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by ikennamadu1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
post=97718678:
We are sure that one of these coaches (especially the gentleman below) can manage Arsenal FC of England and they will make Top 4 comfortably at the end of the season!

Argue with your TV screen! tongue tongue tongue

all of us @ condemn this statement of yours ...
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by MrBONE2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
OTayobami:
Why won't Kano pillars challenge for the title every time, see their white coach na, he go get tactics well well o, our local coaches no dey get sense as dem old reach, afi ki won maa la ball yi noni... Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Franchise21(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
post=97718678:
We are sure that one of these coaches (especially the gentleman below) can manage Arsenal FC of England and they will make Top 4 comfortably at the end of the season!

You're old school
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Odkosh: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
post=97718678:

That 3-1 still dey pain you.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bede2u:
Head slammers
Son of 50 naira LovePeddler by their comment you shall know them.Hateful ape.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Femeto: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2021
Fidelis just dey lose. Young coach gonna be sacked.
Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by MrCEO69(m): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Wanting so hard to be relevant! grin
post=97718678:

Re: Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams by Cousin9999: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Local team games are always more fun. It's like local bands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List Of World’s Highest-paid Athletes In 2023 / Name Your Favourite Double Strike Force. / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.