Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i (11821 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by pumupmachine: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aarum:
The guy is not serious at all .

The lie dey smell reach here sef.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by manolates: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.

Nice one.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by manolates: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
survillematrix:
If person like you handle Samsung Galaxy S series, you go run mad be that. . .
grin grin grin..e only talk wetin e dey enjoy na. The phone make sense no be small, for the price again..e worth am die!
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by manolates: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
typicalgamer:

It depends on the iOS version the older the version the cheaper it is.

But I'm not the one who does na those whizkid for plaza they run am
grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Snitch24(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Farizzy:

Why u con still dey use motorola!
lmao what if I told u I don't have a phone mourafauka
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by manolates: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
alfredtemile:
Asin eeeehn. . .

The guy sabi. the phone make sense for the price sha.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Snitch24:

lmao
what if I told u I don't have a phone
mourafauka
Ur business mf.. cool
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Farizzy: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Snitch24:

lmao
what if I told u I don't have a phone
mourafauka
Work hard to get..Don't be Lazy grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Snitch24(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Farizzy:
Work hard to get..Don't be Lazy grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by avicky(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Farizzy:

E be like say this note8i really make sense oo. I have been seeing amazing comments here!
Sure.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by obembet(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

I recently got my infinix note 8i late last year 2020 and since i have been using the device i have come to fall in love with it because there are certain features and specifications that would want to make you go crazy in love with the phone.

My Infinix note 8i has a Ram of 4Gb, Rom of 128Gb. It has 48M quad camera and a Mediatek Helio G80 for a CPU, isn't that awesome.
The battery is 5200mAh which has lasted me 2days without charging it. Also having the latest Android version 10 based on Android Dolphin v7.1 Operating system. It has a large display of 6.78 inches with a USB type C 2.0 for fast charging on the go and a side mounted finger print.

Having all this features and specification, little wonder that everyone is rushing to get an Infinix Note 8i. As for me i am pleased that i made the right choice to buy the infinix Note 8i and i am loving it.
For those of you who are looking to get a new device. I would advice you go for the Infinix Note 8i and you won't regret it.

Kindly share with me your experience for those who are already using the device. Let share views about the Note 8i.

Worst phone joo.. the front camera is 8M. Don't make me vex for u and Henry007 o
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by theFilmtric: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
obembet:

Worst phone joo.. the front camera is 8M. Don't make me vex for u and Henry007 o
lol—phones aren't always about camera
Personally I don't care about camera on phones

theFilmtricsay
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by akingbadeomoseb: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2021
The Infinix Note 8i looks really good in terms of its features and specs and I think the integration of the Mediatek Helio G80 processor makes it a worthy gaming smartphone as well. I'm very impressed.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by harryodilli19(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2021
I agree. Its build quality looks very nice. Plus the fact that the Infinix Note 8i has such a huge 6.78-inch screen with a fast mediatek helio processor is good for watching youtube, films, and other content.

akingbadeomoseb:
The Infinix Note 8i looks really good in terms of its features and specs and I think the integration of the Mediatek Helio G80 processor makes it a worthy gaming smartphone as well. I'm very impressed.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by bennyefosa19: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
My brother also uses the Infinix Note 8i. It has good camera quality and a big display screen. the Helio G80 processor is pretty smooth at multitasking and gaming as well. Nice phone.

Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by dankwoska: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin what. Serious experience, you must be a millionaire to have just let go of your phone while not working. If you bought the device new it's as simple as since you still have a good warranty this infinix or tecno people have carlcare centres to easily solve any issue...

The experienced I had with my tecno phone where when I was trying to feel techy and I installed one custom ram I saw in an advert here they solved it with no qualms at all... grin grin grin grin
Stainlezzking:

Please why are you guys saying I'm talking shitty/negativr things abt them, how am I bad mouthing them if what I said is true... Broo no be today I begin use Infinix, I'm talking from experience, I used to adore note4 pro I watched YouTube videos about it, I didn't want ordinary note4 so I saved up to buy something that I could not afford twice then, and those same people released cheaper phones for around 50 something K with the same features my expensive note4 pro got me, I wasn't bothered cause I had my note4 pro (air quotes) then they started with the updates they first stopped the fast charge then they brought a fix for the fast charge which was just a Trojan to reduce battery life (they didn't even fix the fast charge) then other updates bleeped the phone speed,the hotspot stopped working and lemme not even talk about overheating, we were much on their Xclub(infinix social app) complaining waiting for update then they released note5 and they shenk us like that, they stopped responding to our complains and started hyping the note5 (most painful part was note5 didn't even cost as much as note4 pro)

Bro I am pained by them and like I said everybody has choices and I would never advice anybody to buy an Infinix,tecno... So don't ask me why I talk sh*t about them?? I won't praise someone who didn't do well and don't tell me not to say anything then bcs I don't want nobody to fall for their traps.. If you do well I praise you, If you don't I cast you, either way I'm opening your yansh.. Thank you

BTW this is the longest thing I've typed on nairaland
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by harryodilli19(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yup the infinix note 8I has some really good specs overall. highlights are the cameras and the mediatek chipset.

bennyefosa19:
My brother also uses the Infinix Note 8i. It has good camera quality and a big display screen. the Helio G80 processor is pretty smooth at multitasking and gaming as well. Nice phone.

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by zerojoy: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2021
shorelink:
2days back, u neva put anything for the fone u dey claim fast and smart. . . i so pity u

Well its months now, used 92% of my storage, installed several apps but the phone has never freezed or work slowly
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Emjace(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2021
typicalgamer:

855 too big just a 2018 poco f1 will set him straight
na overkill
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Fonjewel0(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
I am crazily in love with Tecno CAMON 16 premiere.

The super night mode feature is the bomb.

Storage capacity is 128 GB ROM and 8GB RAM

64MP ultra quad camera

48MP dual front camera.

33W flash charge. Negodu phone..
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by akingbadeomoseb: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2021
I completely relate because I love that phone too! First of all Infinix phones very well priced and the features are really amazing. I love the battery and camera section of the Note 8i and of course the Helio G80 gaming champ chipset
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Zontrident: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fckz xiaomi tards in this thread the phone is awesome at that 65k price why will you be comparing a 120k phone with a 65 k phone, mumus peeps everywhere the phone is OK smashes pubg lite on max, runs pubg mobile up to HD 30fps maxes out frag to the highest quality its only cons is the 720 res and slow response e-gyro
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by okhaiii(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
IPhone and Samsung are on a class of thier own please do not use any other phones to compare both..No disrespect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Load Mtn Recharge Card? / Blackberry Blacklisted : Please Read Before Buying Any Blackberry Phone / Infinix Mascot Design Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.