Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,419 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation (22339 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / How Flavour Spent Christmas Day With Anna Ebiere And Their Daughter Sophi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation by Kamdil: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Champneys:

[s]You are a vacuous troglodyte and those nitwits with a grotty analysis and illogical submission on Covid that you pitched your tent with, will not be there to sympathise with your family, should you or anyone in your family catch Covid and it decimates or blow ya'all into smithereens!
A word is enough for the wise.... and for the odious, defiant and doltish ones like you, best wishes.
Continue to wallow in a pool of stupidity and perplexity, you go hear am, olofo jatijati alaigboran omo iran k'iran![/s]
grin

You are a repugnant and a mentally decimated specie. I don't waste time hitting hard and specifically on patients of dementia. Show us your family member infected you are busy ranting like a baby with spilt milk.

You are a confused soul. Omo' ale jati jati.Eran oko.
Re: Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation by BadAdviser: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Be like God wan punish your father and your lineage. Thunder scatter that your silly Vikings head. Need to remove nonsense OT your idiot
Wetn concern Vikings with your joblessness?
Re: Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation by airsaylongcome: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
BadAdviser:

Wetn concern Vikings with your joblessness?

Lol! So for your small Vikings mind I'm unemployed? See mumu. State mugu. Enugu State mugu specifically! I swear whomever blend you wasted their time. You no reach! You are small fry. My friend fly off my mention. The Fulani man wey rape your ashawo mother dey find your sister and future daughter to continue the gross violations. You son of a thousand fathers. Listen Biguyman, focus on developing your romance scam you this ipob non-entity. This thread is about Covid not cultism
Re: Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation by BadAdviser: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! So for your small Vikings mind I'm unemployed? See mumu. State mugu. Enugu State mugu specifically! I swear whomever blend you wasted their time. You no reach! You are small fry. My friend fly off my mention. The Fulani man wey rape your ashawo mother dey find your sister and future daughter to continue the gross violations. You son of a thousand fathers. Listen Biguyman, focus on developing your romance scam you this ipob non-entity. This thread is about Covid not cultism
I hope you find a new job soon o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serial Fraud: Seun Egbegbe, Others Lose Bid To Quash Charges / International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know / Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.