Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) (48651 Views)

Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / Ben Ayade: If You Wear Face Mask, No Need For Social Distancing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Doraty1(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
COVID-19: Why Sanwo-olu Must Close Elegushi Beach

Thousands of Lagosians jettison COVID-19 protocols at the weekend as they swarm the Elegushi Beach, Lekki for picnic and fun.

Picnickers were seen in thousands in a viral video as they played on the beach, some swam and some took pictures.

This happened despite rising cases of COVID-19 in Lagos, as the second wave of the virus bests the former.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu had warned that his government would deal ruthlessly with those who violated COVID-19 protocols, but who is going to sanction the Elegushi family, owner of the beach for this violation?

According to the Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Eti-Osa Local Government, where the beach is located is the hottest coronavirus belt in Lagos and in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cf8sY7p708

Critic, Daddy Freeze, has condemned the huge crowd at Elegushi Beach despite Lagos still in the throes of COVID-19.

“Our indiscipline is an embarrassment. Do you know how many innocent souls would be infected as a result of this?

“They can’t miss the beach for a single year but want a better government. It’s a shame. If any of these people at the beach become our leaders we would be worse off.

“Comment crap on this post and get an outright block. Just try me and type Covid does not exist or any other stupid thing and see how you will be quickly restricted or even blocked,” Daddy Freeze warned.

Another critic, Femi Fani-Kayode simply said, “Elegushi Beach, Lagos today. May God help us!”

When contacted on why the government did not enforce the COVID-19 protocols at the beach, Director General, Lagos Safety Commission, Lanre Mojola, said officials of the commission were at the beach to disperse the picnickers.

On why no action was taken against the owner of the beach, he said he could not comment on that and that PM NEWS should ask the Ministry of Justice.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/04/covid-19-why-sanwo-olu-must-close-elegushi-beach-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by longetivity(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
I saw the video yesterday, my Lagos people are very interesting cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by obi4eze(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
No one cares about COVID again partly because of the insincere government. But Nigerians are really a stubborn set of people.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by timibare(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
person wen go die go die

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by merits(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Convid-19 is on leave enjoy himself too, no time to check time.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by AltarBoy1: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
The people are a reflection of what the leaders say to them. Govt haven't been sincere with the issue of Corona. The average Nigeria thinks that Corona is not real in Nigeria. In the news, we see videos and pictures of how Corona virus patients are been treated and handled. But in Nigeria everything is secrecy. How then do you want the people to take the virus serious.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Oloripelebe: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Scamdemic grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Doraty1 post=97715976]COVID-19: Why Sanwo-olu Must Close Elegushi Beach

Covid is fake bro
scam of the highest order

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by omikel(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abeg make una free them joo, na some must kill person nah

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Mac12(f): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerians are just too stubborn, me sef tire for our matter

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by NiRfreak(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
So make people no flex cos of one fake Corona...Abeg how many people you know wey don die of Corona apart of the ones we hear from news media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by nextBIGthing: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
I was there on the 28th of December.....the place was full to the brim ...those guys are raking in millions at that beach on a Daily basis .... I’m sure the government is aware of all the activities over there

This country is in the hands of some strong men
They make and break the law

I had covid symptoms days after I left the beach �
But it left after few days on its own without using anything
Makes me thing the virus � isn’t really dangerous as it is hyped

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by DestroyEvil: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na China chop meat, na Nigeria dey wash hand. Is Whiteman God of Nigerians? You read that Bill Gate recently said he's very shocked that the Virus is not massively killing People in Nigeria. Yet, you still want his Vassasin.
I don't know why Nigerians hate their own freedom so much but passionately love being enslaved, dehumanized and caged like animals. Ghana is now so normal, Senegal never went on lock down once, Madagascar is Human Freedom personified, etc. Madagascar President said it to everyone's hearing that he was offered Billions of $s to lace his Curative drinks with poisonous substances from those that produced Corona Virus. Do you think Top Nigerian medicals and leaders haven't taken such? The Western Media and Countries that have refused to follow CURATIVE Path like sensible Countries have done because they want to take full Control of all Human Bodies and destinies, Nigerians swallow their propaganda hook, line and sinker! I sincerely don't understand what is especially wrong with Southern Nigerian Men and guys, when would they love their Children and Women enough to defend their Future and Destiny. The ones on NL would rant from day to night about their very own women, praising white women over theirs. Very pretty, manless, irresponsible and senseless creatures. I wonder how they blinded themselves to the fact that men "create" women; the women in any society reflect how responsible or useless the men in the Society is. A Society that their senseless men seduces and rape their innocent girls young would produce irresponsible whores and money-loving females. Truly, subconsciously, Southern Women and their Children are very disappointed in continual unmanliness of their Men. When would Southern men manup to PROTECT and defend their females and future Generation?!

If their own Forefathers did not manup and took responsibility to defend the Sanctity of their lives as offsprings, took their Health Destiny of their wives and Children into their own hands by Herbal and Lands those days would they have the live they are living today?! Why allow Lust and unprecedented selfishness to eat up their Souls and watch on while their women and children are being perpetually enslaved.

They keep acting Like they don't KNOW the Real Truth about what is really happening. Is it just their gullibility, I just wonder the level of wickedness of Heart it takes for a man to kill his own Conscience and deceive himself into praising/endorsing wickedness against his own and submitting his future Generations to Enemies. Why are Nigerians not forcing their Medical Authority to rely on effective and curative Herbals instead of Vaccine? Of cause the Virus is very overhyped, any Country where it massively kills, their stone-cold hearted dead-Conscience Government colluded with their satanic Medical Authority to use it to make a political point or make money. Southern Men stand for nothing, so they fall for anything. Very cowardly shameless useless and brainless lots. Your women left for enemies to ravage on farmlands, your females in City could see the approaching Evil you refuse to destroy Courageously face, chase back and destroy, tejy are in so much secret deep heartaches wishing you will for once Manup and take the Place that the CREATOR Establish you on, crying "Protect Me and your Children!" and wordlessly telling you to Rise up and Man up!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Who ask this idiot to write names of noise makers angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abcd
Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by onlyonechid84(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Am very sure that if these Elegushi beach was in kaduna, Hell-Rufai would have demolish the beach and arrest the owner of the beach.

Nonsense upon Ingredient !!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by inoki247: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
People sha no wan get sense Covid is real...
Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by wagazala: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
LASG doesnt have the cohoons to do anything to the Beach or its owners....but if na Cubana or legit businesses trying to fend for their families.....all their muscles go stand.

Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
You are worried about the population in the beach

Have you been to the markets and other public places?

To many Lagosians and Nigerians as a whole, Corona virus is only on the media, offline people don't care

Oga, forget all these ones
Na God dey save person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
OwoukoUrua:
Abcd
Efgh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by millionboi2: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wa were

No b Nigerians again
Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by shakyum: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
g
Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by gbowoade85142: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
No one cares about COVID again partly because of the insincere government. But Nigerians are really a stubborn set of people.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Lagosbynature: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
nice

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Very good.... Do you need banner, logo or flyer for your business.... Get my number from my signature now and contact me
Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Unik3030: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerians will never listen to simple instructions,no time they will start blaming d government

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by Sabadon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anytime i hear the name elegusi...onr thing comes to my mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by seproperties(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beach water na salty water now ,I think say anything that enters inside the beach that is bad ,The beach water they reject am ,Moreso once a Covid 19 Patient saliva drops in salt water ,will the virus survives it to the extent that another person that the water touched go carry am ,Wetin I know self ,Wisdom no go kill me Joor.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow sad

Simply Wow!

This is how people spread this virus all over.

This is how people die like fowls.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / I Need Supplements For Weight Gain / Coronavirus: 8 New Cases In Nigeria. 97 Confirmed Cases Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.