Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,631 members, 7,944,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... (588 Views)

Power-Book-II-Ghost..... Wow!!! What A Beautiful & Interesting Series / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
I must confess, this series is one of the best ever and it has everything it needed.

That Tariq boy is a fucking legend in the making and that boy will go places, see how people are praising him for his Role in Power-Book-II-Ghost. that Boy is just like famous Micheal Scofield of Prison Break. very intelligent and smart.

Tariq needs to win some awards for his performace.

And this Final Episode is fucking interesting and amazing and seeing Tommy Egan again..... Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And This Series is full of Superstars like:

Clifford Smith Jr., better known by his stage name Method Man, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor.

Mary J. Blige as Monet Stewart Tejada

Mark Feuerstein as Steven Ott

50 Cents.

etc

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice 1

Re: Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... by Great100000: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Have Been Failing In Marriages Even My Career Is Struggling-9ice / . / Adorable Videos And Photos From Davido's Daughter, Hailey's 4th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.