Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid (452 Views)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2021

Chairman of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) Kaduna chapter, Apostle Emmanuel Egoh Bako, who was abducted alongside his wife has said that a ransom of N4.5 million was paid to secure their release from kidnappers.

Recall that the cleric and his wife Cindy were kidnapped by gunmen along the Afana-Fadan Kagoma-Kwo road in Kafanchan, Jema’a Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Friday, December 26. They regained their freedom 48 hours later.

In an interview with SaharaReporters, Bako said the police did not in any way contribute to their release.

"A ransom of N4.5 million was paid for my wife and me. It was not the police that rescued us; even the kidnappers said the police would start lying that they rescued us, there were no police. We were far gone before the police came, they just stopped at my house; they didn't even go beyond the fence of my house. Up till this moment, no police have called me, so how can the police say they rescued us? They couldn't even trace us. Even soldiers couldn't have located us, the terrain is too harsh, they can only locate us with the use of technology, no police showed up. God just brought us out," he stated.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun dominique Farano

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/police-didnt-rescue-us-n45-million-ransom-was-paid-for-my-wife-and-me-kaduna-pfn-chairman-reveals-as-he-shares-their-experience-in-kidnappers-den.html

Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Golan007: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Las Las we didn't rely solely on prayers but ego.
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Golan007:
Las Las we didn't rely solely on prayers but ego.

As a Nigerian youth you are, you supposed to be questioning your government not God.

God is God and does not change. His mind is not like ours, we don't know his plans or ways because we can't question him.

Channel your grievance to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by donbachi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Naija police and their gross taking of glory.
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
donbachi:

This one Hook them on throat.. only God knows the kind weapons Kankara boys abductors will be buying now with ransom money if Government also deceived nigerians as they did about this pastor

1 Like

Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
We are finished in this country.
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Nbotee(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Before nko... Police wey dey pay ransom.. It's only a fool dat will believe wen the police says dey rescued anyone
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by adecz: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Whenever you get kidnapped,
just know that, na your family,
Fulani & God go dey involved in
whether you survive or not.

❎❎❎❎❎ ❎❎❎ ❎❎❎❎

Police & soldiers are not in the
picture & are even part of the problem.

May God deliver us from Buhari &
his Fulani / kanuri cabal.

����
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Golan007: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

As a Nigerian youth you are, you supposed to be questioning your government not God.

God is God and does not change. His mind is not like ours, we don't know his plans or ways because we can't question him.

It is Buhari's fault when the citizens are lawless.
Obviously, you think Buhari is the judiciary and legislative arm all together.
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Exc2000: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2021
If FG could pay ransom and Army lied about it, I believe NPF are also trying to take credit
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by egharevba72047: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Golan007:

It is Buhari's fault when the citizens are lawless.
Obviously, you think Buhari is the judiciary and legislative arm all together.

My problem with him is that he is too slow to act
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by oluwaseyi0: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2021
God rescued you or your ransom did

Unreliable police just like unreliable God

You are lucky your peeps are able to raise the money
Re: Kaduna PFN Chairman : Police Didn't Rescue Us N4.5 Million Ransom Was Paid by oluwaseyi0: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

The abducted are high ranking children of God and church, we all know buhari is a full time failure, irresponsible and irredeemably vegetable but at least God supposed try small, a whole 4.5million, that's more than some church yearly tithe

God will at least try blinding the abducted, nothing is too much for him to do for his children if I have power and someone abduct my kids I'll have done worse unless I'm outrightly powerless

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Donates N10,000 To Victims To Buy Slippers / Delta State Polytechnic Student Butchered To Death By Cultists / As Southern Youths Ask Killer-herders To Vacate Region Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.