Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,478 members, 7,951,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Plss I Need Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Plss I Need Advice (166 Views)

Advice Needed Plss / I Want To Set Up A Private Equity/hedge Fund In Nigeria; I Need Advice. / Please I Need Advice On What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plss I Need Advice by Lankz: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good evening my people, please I am a 300 level student of of the Federal Universities in the South South
During the Assu strike period I was able to work and save 150,000 and now that the strike has been called off and i might be returning to school soon, I need you guys to help me with Business I can do while in school because the way Nigeria is now�.

And please I am talking of a business I can do and still be attending lectures as I have worked hard for a good result, I don't want to ruin everything at this stage.

Thank you guys
Re: Plss I Need Advice by Jonexy: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Try doing mini importation of wears from China. You could be selling them and be studying since they aren't perishable.

(1) (Reply)

Anchorage Obtains U.S Federal Chartered Crypto Bank Approval – First In History / Hello Guys, Please Answer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.