Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej (582 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / NUJ Guber Debate: Okorocha Leaves Opponent Confused(pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej by fstranger3(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2011
So on Channels TV this morning , Doyin Okupe said that of all the presidential aspirants, the only person worthy to debate GEJ is RIbadu because he is contesting on ACN's platform. Elaborating further, he said that Buhari of CPC does not deserve to be reckoned with because "CPC does not have any significant party structure, no elected officials, and it is a one star party."

Is Doyin Okupe right?
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej by dustydee: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2011
And he  also admitted on the same channel that he asked for areas which questions might be asked during the NN24 debate.
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej by fstranger3(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2011
Yes, unfortunately.

Very pathetic!
Re: Doyin Okupe: No Worthy Opponent To Gej by dustydee: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
Disappointing. . . very disappointing. CPC,ANPP and ACN were right in pulling out of the debate afterall. He also claimed his principal is the only one that visited all the 36 states of the federation - if I had the presidential jet at my disposal, I will do that too.

(1) (Reply)

Update - 12:00pm: Security Reports From Lagos, Kano, Delta / Fashola: Call LASTMA official To Order / Bony Light Found In Kwara And Nigeria To Import Oil From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.