Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,317 members, 7,978,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 3 (285 Views)

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 4 / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 3 by onefortunate(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2021
BANJO

Keeping things in order was one of the many things I was good at. I knew where I placed everything I owned, as little as a pin could be, I knew the last place I kept it. If my room happened to be so dark or if I shut my eyes, I knew how to locate anything in my room, but this Saturday morning, my room had been thrown into a miserable state by my live-in guest, Peju.

Peju was a friend from Chemistry department whom I had met at a friend’s birthday party few weeks ago, we liked each other at first sight and since then we had been having some sweet times together. Lately I’d been trying to avoid her but she was being too difficult. We’d both agreed on a friends-with-benefits kind of relationship, without any strings attached but she was becoming too clingy and it was wearing me out already.

All effort to discharge her last night was thrown into void, after making me drink two cans of Black Bullet through the ‘Truth or Dare’ game, as I wasn’t much of a drinker. She had insisted we take the fun to my apartment instead of going our separate ways.

Peju, a twenty-one year old bossomy girl could really be a mess. Like this weekend, she had woken up, ransacked where I kept my carton of noodles and tomato pastes, thrown everything here and there. “God, how do married men cope,” I thought as I arranged my stuff back. I had four eggs left the last time I checked, now only one was left. I put everything back in order and stepped into the little room that served as kitchen which was next to my toilet and bathroom.

There she was, her fat ass in that fucking bumshort, staring at me like it did the first day we met. At the sight of the ass, I recalled our little game last night while we made love, no, not love, I mean while we had sex. We called our naughty game ‘time check.’

We would make sense of who pounded who longer. Mine was to pound her from behind while she had to ride on my Johnson. As usual, I always pounded her ass longer than she rode me because she got exhausted easily.

I felt my rod erect at the thought and I moved closer to her without making a sound, my hands went to her waist and she jumped, spilling some water on the floor and my foot.

“Damn! You scared the hell out of me,” she said as I smiled and kissed her neck.

“Come on, don’t be such a baby, it’s always been you and I in this apartment.” I said, squeezing her ass tauntingly. Damn, Peju’s ass was so soft, not just her ass, her breasts too, the best things in the world, after money.

“Morning.” She said.

I located one of her mounds under the yellow Lakers jersey she’d fetched from my wardrobe and played with it like it was a toy, made an invisible circle and she kicked my groin with her ass.

“Bleep off, you little pervert,” she said jokingly.

“What’s on fire?”

“Your house. What else do you have at home?”

“Sha be fast, before hunger kill person for here,” I said as I picked my toothbrush and toothpaste from a cup.

“Oh, you should have woken up on time to cook na,” she was saying, stirred whatever she was cooking with a long spoon. But what else could it be but noodles?

“Cook wetin?” I said, “I’m tired as Bleep.”

“And whose fault,” she demanded.

“Yours na,” I said, trying not to swallow the toothpaste.

“Mine keh, you were the one trying really hard to win after all, na me send you?”

I quickly rinsed my mouth with water and cleaned my toothbrush, capped the toothpaste and put them back in order. The kitchen was filled with the aroma of noodles and egg, she knew I preferred cooked egg but her fried egg was definitely what we would have this morning.

In a few minutes that seemed like hours, food was set and we had a delicious meal: noodles enmeshed in sardine and fried egg with warm tea.

“What are you doing today?” She asked as she packed the plates and headed towards the kitchen.

“Me?”

“No, the plates I’m holding,” she called out from the kitchen.

“Err, nothing much, I guess I’ll go play basketball with Toyosi and the guys and return here afterwards. You?”

“I have some assignments I need to finish up and submit today sha,” she returned from the kitchen and took off my towel from the top of the door.

“From there I will go loose and wash my hair, can’t go to church looking like this tomorrow.”

Then she dropped her bumshort, revealing her sexy dark ass and shaved pussy, followed by my Kobe Bryant jersey, her fresh oranges bounced out as the top passed off her head. I stared at them and she smiled.

“Too much stare can cause high sugar level dearie,” she pointed out and waved my face off her chest. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower.

“I won’t mind having diabetes,” I jested.

With a speed sent from the realm of the unknown, I let go of my boxers, my ramming tool hard as rock and dashed into the bathroom.

Click the link below to read more stories like this>>>

https://bossmeek.com/kingsleyfortunate/sweetness-18-only/

(1) (Reply)

Sapiosexual Or Hypocrite / Lady Calls Out Her Gay Husband For Raping Her 9 Months Old Son / Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.