Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,320 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Must Read: Harbinger Of Calamity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read: Harbinger Of Calamity (94 Views)

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Who Allows Destruction And Calamity / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Harbinger Of Calamity by evolution4434: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2021
*Harbinger of Calamity*

#DailyDose

Calamity and disaster in health, business, marriage, family, parenting, and every other areas of man’s life is prevalent in our society today, and especially in the most important area of marriage and family. And this is majorly because of sin. We discussed yesterday that God hates no man, even when we sin and mess up, God still holds us as His darling and beloved. But despite the fact that we’re His darling and beloved doesn’t mean we will be free from some choices we make. But one thing is that, God can help us and bring us back on the right track. But the fact remains that sin as always and will always introduce calamity and disaster into the life of a man.

*“See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse befall you.” John 5:14*

The above scripture was about a man who was lame and stood by a mysterious pool for thirty-eight years. But one day with the Author of Life, his story changed. He was able to walk again, what he has been seeking for thirty-eight years was given to him on a platter of gold. But Jesus warned him that he had to let go of the life of sin, because sin has ever and will always have a reward, which is death. The word of the Lord said the wages of sin is death. Sin has a wage that the justice system of God recognizes. This man story exemplifies salvation, Jesus doesn’t regard his former sins, mistakes, and shortcomings. He wiped all his pasts in seconds without questions, but yet, after giving him a clean slate to start with, he must forsake the life of sin. Same with us, Jesus has died for our sins, but we must not remain in sin. Sin brings calamity. That’s why the scripture said, when we were in the world, we acted by the impulse of our minds and governed by the power of the air which is at work in the sons of disobedience, but now, we were made to understand that we should give ourselves and our members as tools for righteousness and holiness. As much as a mother loves her daughter and desires to embrace her, she wouldn’t embrace the child if she has pooed on her body, before an embrace, the daughter had to be washed. So, God washed us in Christ Jesus and embraces us, but we must continue in the righteousness and holiness with which we have been saved. Because sin distances us from God and subject us to the torment of the devil, which is calamity and disaster. The power to overcome sin is available in Christ. You can see this short video for more revelation on how to overcome your weakness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_nuXoWc_1U

Join our family on Instagram with the link below.

Here's a new video that will motivate you for 2021. I know it'll bless you. See through this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La_jEmiVPzc

*To accept Christ, Pray*: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

*Spread the Gospel*

(1) (Reply)

Good News Of The Kingdom - Emoji Devotions / A Word From the Lord for the New Year / How Not To Provoke God To Anger (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.